Why are you single, Veeky Forums?

why are you single, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wifey said I was too cuddly :( I think it was because she caught me trying it on with the Wetherspoons barmaid

because it's been two years and i'm still not over my ex

I'm a 19 year old autist with zero friends or any social life to speak of.

I spend to much money on my car.

Because I'm a supreme gentleman and girls don't give me a chance.

because I got a qt gf that participated in all my hobbies with me, forgave me for everything I ever did wrong, and never fought with me, but struggling financially and failing college put me through 2 years of severe adderall-abusing depression that even prime delicious pucci couldn't cure so she left me for my best friend

when I started building cars I forgot all about that shit though, straight pipe rumble and cornering gees are truly the meaning of life

I'm probably gonna remain single because all I do is work at the dealership and go home and work on my car so I'm not really exposed to females like ever

>women

Most guys aren't into cars and star trek.

are u gay or something (shaking my head)

Leave KR alone you shitcunt

well he is a tripfag

Yes.

Because my last breakup left me bitter.
I also don't have time for girls, nor anything they might like

There is a lot of brainwashing when it comes to how to meet and date women, or get a girlfriend.

You basically get made fun of for having to make a real effort to find someone. People will tell you to just "relax" and "it'll happen when you least expect it." But not all of us are so lucky. Some of us actually have to go out and try, and get rejected a number of times, before we find someone. And some of us have to go on multiple dates with multiple people and deal with the flakiness, fading out, and lack of compatibility or enthusiasm until we find the right one.

It is frustrating how many times I've been written off by girls, even ones who were clearly into me in the beginning, because I didn't have what they wanted or they liked some other guy more. I am not perfect but I don't see myself as severely flawed compared to most other guys either.

I guess it just hasn't worked out yet. But it will some day. I believe that for myself and most lonely guys here.

Cos my Tinder game is strong, i hold my phone sideways and strum swipe it right like a banjo.

No girls are on my level

I can't read people, I don't LIKE people, and I have unrealistically high standards.
Apparently attractive, single, feminine, and nice are impossible to find in my age bracket.

I'm not. My wife just walks away when I start talking about cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

I can't provide a smile for myself so gf would have hard time surviving in a relationship with me.

That's a very nice and safe for work picture

Because I'm too busy with school

Because I'm a 26 year old autist who has never drank alcohol and doesn't date women who do, among many.. many other reasons. In my defense I was in a relationship once for over 3 years, but out of the past 6 years, I've spent less than 8 months in relationships.

Thanks, I just got promoted

Because I've been fucked over too many times in the past to even bother trying to get back out there because it's just going to happen again and again.

Besides, I put my vehicles before women now.

me too

I'm not

no social life

My looks aren't everyones cup of tea and I need someone whose got as much if a childish streak as I do. If you don't like getting drunk and cuddling in a pillow fort I'm not interested.

Well for starters I'm out of the house for at least 14 hours of day working. When I'm not working I go home and play Forza for an hour or 2 and go to bed. That's my average weekday. On the weekend I'm either building motorcycles and cars to flip or I'm out with my friends. Either way it doesn't seem very rational to have another leach that will take half your money and cheat on you while you're trying to get shit to better yourself fuck you casey you fucking cunt I'll never be able to have a gf again u whore I'm better off anyway now I may be a lonely driver but I'm not living paycheck to paycheck

Oh, also she's gotta be into guns.

/k/ommando lyfe

Clinical rotations take up almost all of my time and the only women I meet are either patients and attending physicians that I'm not allowed personal relationships with if I want a career, and other students that I can are all backstabbing cunts

It's not unreasonable to want a girl who has a job these days user, try and find yourself someone in the industry, maybe a nice cute service writer

I'm not, but frequently wish I was.

I'm a fat ugly socially awkward faglord with no game to speak of whatsoever.

I'm working on the fat part, but that's only one part.

Cuz I ain't tryin.

I have no access to any kind of dating pool whatsoever, the only option was my boss's daughter but she has a gender studies degree and moved to New York.

yeah me too then I remember the 3 years of my life wasted with cunty oops I mean casey and how I have double, no, triple the fucking spending money I had then. I can import a fucking r32 now if I wanted too. I can buy a fucking boat now. If I wanted to I can buy shit boxes and put them in a crash derby. I can follow my shitty Veeky Forums dreams now. If u do get a gf (dont) listen to and make sure she's a wage cuck like yourself and she may only take half your money for material possessions that will never see the outside of the closet.

That huge filled cavity in her lower right molar is very distracting. Normally, those are photoshopped out.

I work 8 to 5 and regularly work overtime and I get called in to work in the evening and weekends a lot so that doesn't leave me much time to go out and socialize. I'm my down time I'm either doing yard work, working on cars or playing Forza

I'm in my 20s but I am only interested in LTRs.

Go back to your containment board

Because I always expected grils to make the first move and never learned to talk to them

>4/10 looks
>-9999/10 personality
>0/10 autism dress style
>Get called "creepy" and "weird"
>Gave up on finding a gf years ago
>Don't care about making friends and meeting people
>Nearly all women think my hobbies are either boring or 2spooky
>Don't have betabux or my own house for them to leech and possibly steal from me
>Lost all hope, realizing that I'm destined to die alone and that the phrase, "There's always someone out there for everyone," is bullshit
>Trust no one - not even myself's self... I can't allow myself to feel attached to anyone, that way I can avoid any heartache that may occur in doing so
>Other than meeting up with local miats club once a month, I don't talk much and don't do social normie shit like going to clubs and parties or whatever
>I'm into some freaky-deaky-kinky-type shit and have better luck of stumbling upon a unicorn/mermaid/leprechaun orgy at the end of a rainbow than finding a girl who actually shares my fetishes
If I didn't have my car, I'd probably an hero already tbhfam.

There's no reason to have children. Ultimately the relationship thing is just knowing you can have a close friend with the other sex.. and have sex. I've done everything I've ever wanted to do with woman in my short life. There's nothing more to do. I've done it all.

Fat chicks need love too user

In his defense fat chicks these days think they're bug boned and deserve the same as women who actually try to stay in shape

Because a gf wont change you in any way.
You will feel as empty as always.
A woman cant changw the nature of a man. Nothing can.

This.

I just don't put any effort into finding gf, so the result is pretty much what you'd expect.

Nah. I met my current fiancé (inb4 >marriage) and she's fat, but cute. None of that SJW bullshit, and hates being fat. Doc told her she has some thyroid thing and a hormone problem. Takes meds now and loses the weight.

Pic related

Gf before last I didn't like her and she liked me
Just basically cut her off
Liked my last gf but she was just using me for money. At least she was letting me fucc.
Now ehhhh idk I might wait until a good one comes by.

>probably 316i
>those wheels with that paint
>ecowing tires
Ok, this is true art.

Because I use my car to fill the hole left over by the absence of a real relationship. I wish I could have genuine affection from another person, but my obsession with my cars tends to backfire, and I become "that guy who really loves his cars"

Also I have a huge crush on my best friend because I don't understand love as anything more than advanced friendship. She doesn't see me that way though because she's a perfectly normal human being.

Absolutely not.
A girl i know is trying to hit on me and shes fat. Amerifat /b/ tards would probably love her. I have standards and theyre high. Told that bitch to get her fat as skinny again or she shouldnt even try to talk to me again. Ive seen photos of her 2 years ago where she was skinny.
She had that small, petite skinny body frame which you want to destroy. That kind of smallness that would make a 3 inch benis look like 10 inches long.
Id marry her skinny body asap. Its 10/10
I loath fat people. The only good thing is that theyre harder to kidnap.
Just thinking about that floppy fat wobbling around jesus christ im not mentally ill to like disgusting things.
She got fat because she had a stupid friend that couldnt control her.

Edgy

Probably because I'm too handsome and have too much money.

I can't imagine why no woman would want you...

>why are you single, Veeky Forums?

Haven't had a girlfriend since I graduated highschool. After graduating she moved to California and I stayed in Michigan. That was almost 5 years ago. We were together from the start of the senior year right up to the end. She still calls me from time to time to see how I'm doing. I wish she wouldn't call me.. However it's nice to have someone ask how I'm doing.
>I never call her, she calls me
>Usually once every two months she'll call me
>Last time I talked to her she passed her NCLEX

I tried finding a girl after graduating but meeting people became difficult.

I then started working two full time jobs and pretty much lost contact with all my friends from HS. 80 hour work weeks weren't enough for me so I started working on a farm and bumped myself up to working long hours seven days a week.
>My hours are long and my pay is low

I just recently quit my job. I have more in the bank than anyone I know but girls just see me as an unemployed mooch.
>I haven't been this happy in a long time
>Have spent everyday camping, visiting family and old friends, and enjoying the outdoors since I quit
>Went fishing for the first time in two years yesterday and earned a nice sunburn out on the lake
>Feels good

And that my user friends is the reason I'm going back to school. For the social aspect. Probably get back into web development as it pays more than any skill trade job I've come across. It's a shame as I like doing things with my hands.
>Spend countless hours building something from nothing
>When it's all said and done you can stand back and look at your work

>pic semi related
>Moving to NM as soon as I find a place there

One day in my early 20s I took a step back and contemplated what I was doing and where my life was going. I realized that I'm more than fine on my own and that none of the romantic relationships I've ever had weren't worth the effort in hindsight.

Most of the girls that were ever interested in me got extremely aggressive and frustrated the second they realized they can't use sex as leverage to get nice things from me. So I stopped trying to maintain relationships with what's essentially whores.

If I ever find a girl who just wants to get comfy together, instead of making every conversation a minefield of shit tests, you can bet I'll put a ring on her, but until then, what's the point?

Sure they do, but it's not coming from me. I know I'm not hot shit, but I still have standards. If she's got some chub and she's willing to shed the weight, I'd be OK with that. If I had interest in hooking up with a landwhale, it would be short-term, because in the states I'm looking at moving to, bestiality is a felony.

Are you fucking kidding?
Most guys are into cars and startrek.
You're probably just autistic.
Also a faggot.

Guns, computers, cars and baikus.

All of these have specific functions, and specific, finely-tuned components that allow me to communicate exactly what I want, and they then do all they feasibly can do to give me what I asked for. The only way to not receive what I ask for from these machines if I either
a) fail to communicate properly, or
b) fail to maintain my machines, or
c) fail to take the environment into account.

People on the other hand? Fucking wildcard. I need something, I communicate it as best as I can, I get any fucking thing in return, and I get dragged into their petty conflicts.

This is coming from a translator and interpreter, 3 languages fluently and a little in all slavic directions. It's not even that people are insane or that I'm exceedingly autistic, it's just the nature of people to not give themselves entirely to a function unless it's fight or flight. And I don't need that kind of shit - I just need straight shots and straight roads and efficient shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ
A fleshlight in the exhaust is all I need.

>Tfw mom just walked up on me and asked if that's me in the pic as I was scrolling through the thread
>"He looks just like you!"

Because other gays I meet are way too faggy and SJW for me, and I don't want to meet trashy guys at a dirty-ass bar or hook up app.

I guarantee it you're ugly.

fugg

>flaunting about rejecting a woman

The fedora is strong with this one

>gays faggy
What a waste of trips.

Because this generation of females is garbage

Fuck off, homophobe.

t. virgin

Stop looking at basic bitches

>why are you single, Veeky Forums?
Because I have little to time for those creatures. I'm out of the at 7:30am and don't get home til 11:30pm. Plus, I'd rather spend what little time I have working on my shitbox.

>dat exposed neckline
what a fuckin hussy

>basic bitches

Please translate your jargon, normie.

Vapid sluts

I tried to hit on hundreds of grilles but they don't want me

I'm not even ugly and I also have a good job but my personality repels them

Because I'm only attracted to SJW's despite being hardcore opposed to SJW's.

What does this have to do with cars?

I would for you bb.

oh i kinda know this feeling

You are the reason white people will be extinct soon. Well done mate.

I don't look like that, but pretty much. I don't meet many people I share interests with, and I'm bad at people to boot.
And, frankly, I'm mostly single because I don't want to settle for someone I don't actually like to be around. Better to remain single than have my brain fucked up again by someone.

You not supposed to *try*.

Your insecurity and lack of confidence is going to off-putting to anyone, especially women, who desire somebody stable and grounded to the ground.

>asked out by someone with all the same hobbies and interests
>don't find them sexually attractive

Carnivore man/bread

It's like dating a bro

Would you want to date a bro?

That's disgusting

combination of shit personality, shit job hours that leave with no free time and being a shut in when I do

also I don't use any social media aside for this time sink of a site and I'm pretty that's where most modern hook ups happen

Because I broke up with my gf last week. Long story short, she was immature and had unrealistic expectations of a relationship especially when just we started going out
>if you love me user, why don't you want to spend more time with me?
Honey I'm already spending practically all my time I'm not at work or asleep with you. Can't you understand I just need a little space sometimes?

Sure there were some good times, and couples are always going to argue from time to time, but as much as we liked each other we'd both be better off with other people. Better to be single for now than be unhappy in a relationship in the long term.

Nothing.

Your hobbies and interests are the best escape from a SO. why would you want to date someone to share your life 24/7?

>worlds collide costanza.jpg

fuck yes I would
sometimes I just wish I was gay

I'm not though

Because I'm a 4/10 who's always been rejected. I fell pretty hard for a grill i grew up with, but in high school she got hot and chose chad. Not worth getting attached to someone and getting flat out rejected is always rough.

>b-b-bro y-y-y-you'll find someone some day

I'd rather be single ťbh fåm

Look on the bright side, more money and time to spend on your car

I'm not single, op

>dating a qt furfag