Can you honestly get more baller than this

The future is now niggas

>2l 4cyl turbo standard for 50k
>265hp

Yea it weighs an ass ton, which is why it also comes with a 3.7l v8 with 335 hp

I think I found a luxury car I like

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/there-wont-be-a-cadillac-ct6-v-but-it-will-get-a-twin-t-1754531611
thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/11/cadillacs-director-brand-reputation-strategy-dont-want-automotive-brand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gigantic sedan
>those engine options

Its like living in a world where only the s350 and s400 are sold

there was a s250 option
>4 cylinder diesel

>3.7 V8
>335 HP

Lol what? My Genesis makes 333 HP with a v6 of equal displacement. And the v6 options for the Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord make more power than that 2.0T.

>but user, those are FWD cars
Yes, I know. But still.

Sorry its a 3.6l v6

I thought was kind of lofmw tier for a v8

Yea my b, it's a v6

>300hp V8
>3700lbs
woefully underpowered desu

shitbox, waste of money, junk cars, embarrassment to american makes, buy a fucking truck and call it a day or get the genesis coupe if you want a decent looking rwd with some power

Yea but baller status nigga

>american cars without v8's
why even bother

>3.7l v8 with 335 hp
kekworthy

V6 I misread

They change up the logo on the Chrysler 300?

yfw it's lighter than a gt-r

I just don't like the look of the CT6. Way too contemporary and over-designed aesthetically for the kind of car it is (a 'traditional' full size luxury sedan). Even the side profile looks really 'off'. That aggressive, sporty, edgy design language works great on the CTS and ATS, but really looks like shit on a full-size boat.

The new Lincoln Continental seems to go too far in the other direction: it's just too plain looking. But maybe that's because pictures don't convey its size.

Kk

>2016
>setting out b8

>America's top luxury offering
>no V8
>no V10
>no V12
>still trying to convince buyers with low prices instead of high quality
It's the 80s all over again.

>Still can't compete with REAL luxury brands

>no v8
Both the CTS V Sport, ATS V and CT6 have twin turbo v6 and the CTS V has a supercharged v8

>low price, low quality
Cadillac's current market strategy is high price, high quality

>BMW
>Luxury
Do you string random words together hoping they make sense?

but its so ugly

Id just get a 5 series

This tho

Higher luxury than acura and cadillac no question
but bmws business model front the start was for their sedans to always to be cheaper and more driver oriented than mercedes and audi.

The CT6 is supposed to come with a 2l I4 turbo 3.6 v6 twin turbo and 4.4l v8 twin turbo not 3.7l

look at it from the side, that's some presidential shit

jalopnik.com/there-wont-be-a-cadillac-ct6-v-but-it-will-get-a-twin-t-1754531611

twin turbo V8.

The CT6 has GM's new 3.0 twin turbo v6 not the LF3 in the CTS and XTS V Sport.

twincharged my nigga

>cadillac doesn't even make a full-size luxury car

>escalade
>inferior to rx

now if you put an xts/elr and a gs/ls/ct then it would be more accurate

>well golly, that Audi looks good. Lets try to make one

gta 5 already did it

S350 is fuel efficient though

I think you mean V6
There's going to be a twin turbo V8

>That awkward stiff stance
>That awkward smile
>35 years old wearing a ninja turtles shirt
>maintaining a distance from your woman
This is painful to look at.

>lexus

It looks like it's crying.

The 2013 looks a lot better. Still had the wreath and none of the funny headlight looking thing

> baller
> niggas

are you actually black or just pretending to be?

Hopefully it's just camera shyness.

I quite like the route Cadillac is taking, with upgraded quality and styling and most other companies are using smaller displacement engines as well. Granted the competitors of the Ct6 still offer big and powerful engines which is reasonable because someone buying a full size luxury sedan shouldn't be concerned with fuel economy if they're paying 80k+

Rich people do care about fuel economy, they don't want to be going to a gas station twice a week, especially when it's winter

I meant more on the cost

>Lexus
>Luxury

cadillac was always on top i think except from 00 to 05, they made only 3 horrible cars during their 100 years of existence, i was olways a fan and i cant wait to drive caddy ats in my euro shithole, but they need to return to their roots and produce a badass cruiser with v8, sexy design, reliability and so on like the old cadillac models, I'm so mad that they canceled ciel I thin it would sell like cupcakes and it would be a proper cadillac.

Welcome to the millennium.

we cadillac dump nao?

It looks like a braun electric shaver

3,600 pounds is light as fuck for a full size luxury car. The German equivalents are 2000 pounds more.

>Can you honestly get more baller than this

Yeah.

>2l 4cyl turbo
>Luxury

what the fuck cadillac

Is it the Mercedes CLA engine? suspiciously the same hp rating from the same engine configuration.

>just camera shyness
>wife's son
don't make excuses for this m8

I know, right? It would be so much better as an EV to be a competitor to the Model S.

There is an electric version of the CT6 that's going to be made in China. Though I doubt too many will end up being imported into the US.

They are making a twin turbo V8 option and an EV option. it will pretty much cover everyone's needs regarding engines. something tells me if it was V8-only that would be a bigger turn-off than 4-cylinder-only. (this way in places with displacement tax it doesn't heavily inflate the price)

People think the idea of an semi-auto viper is blasphemy but that would probably be the thing to boost sales. (appealing to normies who might buy 4 cylinder BMW's and think their badass/upper class)

Just my theory though. Cadillac does have the same marketing guy who turned people's view of Audi around after losing so many sales to BMW (he also turned infinity around aswell) he most likely knows what hes doing. (i hope he can pull one off for Cadillac)

>they made only 3 horrible cars during their 100 years of existence

what is
>cimarron
>entirety of '90s lineup
>V6 CTS
the second one alone is no less than a dozen cars

>entirety of the 90s lineup
not exactly true

I hope not.

If GM made an electric CT6, I would seriously consider whether I like it or the Model S more.

best case scenario would be a plug in hybrid a la volt technology in the CT6 architecture.

>displacement tax

Lol fucking europoors

kek!

>Cadillac
>Marketing
thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/11/cadillacs-director-brand-reputation-strategy-dont-want-automotive-brand/

>FWD V8 landbarge #401390
>That rebadged Opel

just because you don't like it doesn't mean they were shit
>head gaskets aside

cimarron, catera and cadillac bls all the other 90's cadillac were nice modern last of its kind true landbarges, even the northstar was considered a great engine but it turned out it has headgasket problems

what sexy machine is that

a hartmann bodied 1937 cadillac V16. the thing was astonishing, and massively long

That car makes my asshole clench. I don't know why, but I love this thing. I'd buy one over any Cadillac, bmw, Merc, etc.

it's got that masarati-esque front end/grille
I love it too

>entirety of 90s lineup

If you had the money to repair the Northstars they were fine cars from what I've seen. Its just those god damn head gaskets.

>If you had the money to repair the Northstars they were fine cars from what I've seen

Even though they weren't fast they tried using them in prototypes which was pretty cool.

I'm still mad that Cadillac killed the CT8 in favor of that gaudy piece of shit known as the Escelade. The CT8 would have been a 2016 Fleetwood, It would have been the return of Cadillac back to the high-end luxary market after so many years. But no, gotta sell them Chevy Traverses.

Fucking

They killed off the CT8 cause it would've been a $100,000+ Cadillac and the Escalade* already fits that category. plus, people are slowly moving in favor of the SUV/Crossover (its one of the reasons why nissan was hinting at the release of a Z crossover) for what its worth the Escalade is not a bad car. people like them and i take it they were popular enough that they opened a second plant in Russia just to sell more of them.

They are seen as pretty luxurious and its why they can ask so much for them and sell. All the other automakers trying to make luxury everything are also pushing SUVs hard (such as the Porsche Cayenne) cars like the S-class have been around for a long time and people are already familiar with them. People are also very familiar with the Escalade and would probably buy that over the new CT8 since they would have to spend a bunch of money marketing it and getting it known and that could be really tough especially since they already just introduced the CT6. (who knows they might bring it back after testing the waters with the CT6 if it shows positive results)

>follow the market
The market is full of fuckin idiots who wouldn't know true Luxury if it bit them in their fat asses. The problem still remains that the Escalade is a disgusting gaudy barge. This is the core of my mad, because the CT8 is beautiful, but people would rather have a giant fuckbarge that's literally a rebadged Suburban.

Why not Bolt technology? A full size EV sedan would be cool.

>Volvo
>relevant

>gaudy

I think it's kind of plain looking.

>Americans are still falling for the "redressed Silverado with a trunk is a luxury vehicle" scam 15 years later