Never. Ever

Never. Ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbxSThsCHyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top one looks kind of acceptable and quite cool while the bottom one looks like total ass. A waste. A big fat mistake.

It's look like a shitty concept version of the c10 skyline

the top one should've been put into production. I don't even like small "economy" sports cars but it would've put nissan back on the map as a reputable sports brand. Plus it looks miles better than the FRS/BRZ/GT86 and Miata.

Both like shit as concepts. Could only imagine how bad the production version would wind up.

Good

I love both to be completely honest. This is coming from a truck/muscle car ameriboo. Is the bottom a Renault? Looks comfy.

The first one
>ow the edges.jpg
The second one I kind of like because I'm a massive faggot I guess.

It's a Renault 4 homage.

10/10 would buy if it came with the juke turbo engine and a manual transmission.

>and a manual transmission.
>modern Nissan
You can bet your ass it would be a CVT with a "manual" mode at most.

They better not use that Renault concept. Change it now.

Or a modern realisation of a Datsun 200B

The renault looks like its been anally probed.

Summerfags literally. Probaly facebook generation too.
Top is probably one of the ugliest modernified motherfucker ive seen yet. It screams literally deviantart style.
Go fucking end yourself in a bonfire you mongloids of africa

>stop liking things!!!

Of fuck you, I'm 34 and that Nissan concept looks better than ANY Lexus ever produced and it easily beats most modern American cars. Also, what the fuck does deviantart style even mean?

(You)

Top one kind of looks like somebody beat in a Mustang's face with a bat.

Bottom one looks alright though.

I was talking about the bottom one. Idx would be better if it had a lower beltline.

No. I already have a truck and muscle car so I'm not going to shit on poorfag practical commuter cars. Age has nothing to do with it.

The Renault looks great. For the Nissan I'd like to see a pseudo 4dr setup like the RX8 but, it's great for what it is too.

bottom one looks like a new take on the shovel nose corona

First hatch?
youtube.com/watch?v=zbxSThsCHyU
Very cool. Definitely a close tribute to the original.