/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Reminder to watermark everything you post

>Their honestly such a small difference between monsters and God in Greek mythology it's not that big of a deal I mean have you seen their family tree
Aphrodite is literally semen.

>FP gacha

Umu.

Tell that to Herakles.

Who gives a shit.

I will, watermark-user.

I would ruin that.

Anyone who is not a mediocre faggot or Nguyen AKA you

wew lads I got 252 stones in one run

This

Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.

Sthrno or Eurayle?

@151894953
Fuck you nigger.

Fuck off vietnamite scum

You can just bitch about something not making sense, or you can look at the facts and make sense of it pretty easily.

Summoning a Servant requires two things. The first is the Heroic Spirit from the Throne of Heroes, and the second is the vessel you put them in. Under normal circumstances, gods can't be summoned because they're a lot less interested in anything a Grail War can do for them, and because their full power is FAR outside the realm of what a Servant vessel can handle.

All the true Divine Spirits we have in FGO to date skirt these issues. Artemis intentionally weakened herself for the sake of following her husbando, which covers both issues. Stheno and Euryale being weak shitters means the vessels can handle them, and as for the reason they let themselves be summoned, I'm going to say they want to spend time with their little sister. And Euryale with her new husbando Asterios.

As for the other gods going forward, we'll just have to wait and see, but given that the other powerful goddesses (Ishtar and Parvati) are going to be Pseudo-Servants, chances are Quetzalcoatl isn't going to be a fully-fleged god either. We're just going to have to wait and see what they do to him.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Stheno you can tell from the slut outfit

Older big sister.

What your waifu's son?

xth for cute kouhai

Don't talk to me or my waifu's son ever again.

Yeah pretty much this

You are the one going to facebook to found this though.

contributing tits

>to found

Vietnamite shitter

>Under normal circumstances, gods can't be summoned because they're a lot less interested in anything a Grail War can do for them, and because their full power is FAR outside the realm of what a Servant vessel can handle.

Reason they can't be summoned is because they're not in the throne of heroes, not just because they're less interested. Divine spirits have their own throne of gods that they go to. Its said that anything with A rank divinity or above goes to throne of gods, not heroes.

Half of Heracles went to god throne, and half didn't supposedly. Reason Artemis can be summoned is obvious even if she's somewhere else, since she rigged it so that any time Orion starts to be summoned she's notified and has to tag along. Its also said that the highest tier of divine spirits don't ever die or go anywhere, they just sort of live in their own realm outside of time and space.

So, what about Tiamat?
>inb4 it's Whore of Babylon/Nero as the "mother of monsters"

A+ skill

Umu.

Clown is cute!

Nero should be a lot shorter, and somewhat less breasts.

>inb4 it's Whore of Babylon/Nero as the "mother of monsters"
That's mother harlot also are we sure Tiamat not just going to be a boss and not a servant

She was in the leak list, along with Quetzal.
Althought if she's a boss she'll probably be the final boss of Babylon.

>Dodge the point so you can keep shitposting

You are the same guy that went to reddit only to come here to report the shit the were doing right?

Her and tamamo breasts keep getting bigger

Does the leak list say what class Emiya Alter is?

Assassin Class - Cain, the biblical first killer;

Assassin Class - Peter Stump, condemned of witchcraft and being a werewolf

Assassin Class - Guy Fawkes, one of the comdemned in the famous Gunpowder plot

Berserker Class - Nebuchadnezzar II, ancient mesopotamian king, the word Lucifer was used for the first time relating to him.

Berserker Class - Xerxes I, enjoys defeating spartans, burning Rome and whipping bridges.

Berserker Class - Magdalenna de la Cruz, a saint possessed by demons.

Lancer - Lugaid Mac Tri Con, has a spear that kills kings.

Lancer - Teresa de Avila, renowned saint that had visions in which an Angel would pierce her with a flaming spear.

Lancer - Ahab, wields a blood tempered harpoon in the hunt for Moby Dick.

Other Lancers: Masanori Fukushima, Honda Tadakatsu, Celtchair, Bradamante, Baligant

Saber - Charlemagne, holds a magical sword and a holy standard.

Saber - Yamato Takeru, holds Kusanagi

Rider - Saladin

Rider - Temujin

Rider - Crazy Horse

Archer - Edward the black Prince

Archer - Philoctetes

Archer - Ulisses

Caster - Tyresias

Caster - Simon Magus

Caster - Cerce

>Dodge the point so you can keep shitposting
You did that first tho

King Hassan was in the leak list, along with Solomon

Leak list might just mean your assets or sprite are in the game, not that you're summonable.

>Althought if she's a boss she'll probably be the final boss of Babylon.

Nah, boss of babylon will be whore of babylon.

*circe

perhaps she's standing on me

I have a thought here.

So Heroic Spirits are champions of humanity.
Divine Spirits are generally aligned to Gaia.
The oldest Heroic Spirit? His enemy was Divine Spirits.

Stheno and Euryale were aberrations to the other Divine Spirits which reflected the desire of mankind.
Artemis loves one particular human more than she cares about being an actual Divine Spirit.

What did they mean by this?

Is Alter scared but too shy to cling?

Again, we have to wait and see.

If you twist my arm to invent a bullshit explanation, I'm going to say she'll be a major part of the Babylon chapter and she develops a bit of a liking for the protagonist, so like Artemis she intentionally weakens herself to the point that she can fit into a Servant container in order to get summoned by Guda.

And of course, in this situation she's a world unlock.

>I have a thought here.
>What did they mean by this

wat

>Rider - Crazy Horse

I WANT THIS.

Swimsuit director

>Now dodging the question

You're not fooling anyone, bastard!

She's not paying attention to the movie and is pissed off that vanilla jannu is too close to him

Divine Spirits in general are much more closely aligned to humanity than your average nature spirit.

>Lancer - Teresa de Avila, renowned saint that had visions in which an Angel would pierce her with a flaming spear.
This sounds really lewd.

powerful boi

Let's see, where to start. The first iteration of Gawain the Ent wasn't even half-tree. He was half-jotunn and half-fairy, and tried to get the magic and shit associated with it. We argue for about an hour and he decides to drop the fairy angle and keep the giant blood. Because I don't mind different interpretations, whatever. During the entire time he's bitching about how inaccurate canon Gawain is and how much he hates that Nasu loreraped him.

He then bitches about Nasu for a bit.

After that, he throws a shitfit when I deny Numeral of the Saint on the grounds of "he's powerful enough already" as he had crazy regeneration from the sun (when I did his response was that Gawain had it in canon) and I don't hear from him for a few days, so I assumed he quit.

He later comes back and tries for this half-tree Gawain who as "the green knight" has plant shit all throughout him and he's able to regen through photosynthesis.

Then he adds on that, as the original Grail Knight, he has the Holy Grail. Also as he was Arthur's chosen heir (????) he has Excalibur along with Galatine. He also has Prana Burst and Instinct.

His argument boils down to "my version is truer to legend and Nasu is shit, you should have no problems."

Not happy that about the denial, he brings a friend to try a "power with numbers" strategy. Said friend says they want to make Morgan Le Fay. What the hell, they can make Morgan. A day later, I get to see the finished sheet.

Morgan could mass produce Avalons as a skill.

She was explicitly stated to be a "match for the King of Magic." In a magic duel.

She has clairvoyance on Merlin's level and can wave away any injury.

She was the Queen of Avalon and all the fairies.

Every parameter except STR and END were A++.

I can't even remember what her Noble Phantasm, I don't even remember if I got that far. Denied.

Like that was just the beginning. But none of the ideas were as ridiculous as Gawain the Ent

>tfw that feel when she has generic caster animations

feels good

Not even 3-stars have had generic animations since London.

When is Olga-sama coming back to be the rival romantic interest so we can cuck Mashu?

> He later comes back and tries for this half-tree Gawain who as "the green knight" has plant shit all throughout him and he's able to regen through photosynthesis.

How the hell do you fuck up the lore this badly? He's not even keep accurate to the original material, let alone to the Nasuverse.

there are already plenty of servants you could cuck mashu with or at least have as a mistress

so you go to fb
take a photo of the guy comment
edit it
just to shit talk vietnamese people ?

>tfw that feel when
Why do fags do this?

Why would you cuck this cutie?

OH SHIT NGUYEN IS HERE

Lovable retard

She fat

NGUYEN IS ACTUALLY HERE!

lol

> david and solomon should also be listed as from the quran
I am so fucking triggered right now holy fucking shit I think I might actually join the army and become a governor and get elected president just so I can start a second Vietnam War except this time we'll use nukes.

>Says that he's mad that Nasu loreraped Gawain
>Makes Gawain a half-plant dude on the basis of the Green Knight (who was just a dude with green skin)
>Has no problems with his friend creating a Morgan that can mass-produce avalons for some fucking reason, and that is not even an NP

this art is disgusting

I mean canonically

Because the director is cuter, sexier, and a tsundere

>just to shit talk vietnamese people ?

No, just to shit talk thieving bastards like you

Damn Morgan sure fucked up pretty hard for being able to see into the future.

Shes working hard to lose weight

>I mean canonically
Sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a
>Everything except Mashu is non-canon
autist
Also
>Director is a tsundere
>Canonically
ok keep telling yourself that

Me too but people still hate me

That's your fault, /fgog/. Enjoy the cancer you brought it on yourself

Not him but

>internet
>thieving

Fuck off Nguyen

Fuck off Charlie.

You should probably kill yourself and have someone post the video for us to laugh you yellow piece of unchristened shit.

I vote Mata Hari or the gorgons

Fuck off already Nguyen, no one likes you, not even on facebook

Threadly reminder to report all Nguyen shitposters. Mods deleted it last thread and they might do it again

>tfw I didn't roll for Sanzang and now I need her for Tamamo-chan Summer since Sanzang's 3rd skill cancels Tamamo's 3rd skill demerit

fugg

It was made to bait you, you piece of shit.

You mean report the actual Nguyen

Nobu a CUTE.

Well he's actually here now so I don't know if it's the same

>Gawain who as "the green knight"
Wait what? They're explicitly different characters in the story. The Green Knight is explicitly Bercilak de Hautdesert, the lord of the castle Gawain stayed at.
>Then he adds on that, as the original Grail Knight, he has the Holy Grail.
Technically, Percival's story was never finished & cut off during Gawain's part then & there mid-sentence. Some continuations have Percival get the Grail, some introduce Galahad, one story has Gawain get the Grail.
>Also as he was Arthur's chosen heir (????) he has Excalibur along with Galatine
This is actually true though. During JETS' reading of Arthurian mythology, Gawain was in fact next in line to the throne in some stories & many stories depict Gawain as wielding the Excalibur. The entire reason for Excalibur Galatine in the Nasuverse is to reconcile Gawain wielding both Excalibur & a sword named Galatine. It feels weird as JETS doesn't get a weapon called Secace or Arondight Secace. In JETS' opinion, there was no need as Arthur lent Gawain the Excalibur many times in the legends. There is no contradiction or two Excaliburs there &JETS admits it feels weird that Saber JETS doesn't get Secace.

>Not both

You should be able to remove it before the stun actually procs with any skill or NP that removes debuffs.