Cars for tall guys

Alright Veeky Forums, my height is a problem when it comes to cars. I'm 2.03m / 6"8' tall and the only two cars I've felt really comfortable in yet were a Mercedes GLK and ML. (However they weren't mine and I'm not much into SUVs/crossovers) Currently I'm driving a VW Scirocco. Leg room is great but the view is terrible (low windows + goddamn small rear window).

I'm looking for a more fun coupe (something in the 250hp+ range) which I fit into without problems. All articles I've read on this topic bring up cars like the Jaguar F-Type or the 911 which are out of range when it comes to money and the cars I'm somehow fond of (370z and GT86 e.g.) seem to be terrible. Ideas? Not necessarily coupes if it's something noteworthy.

tldr sports cars / sporty cars for guys >2m / >6"7'

miata

Get out.

Go live in the forest with the other giants

No. I am not trolling you. Lots of fucking room. Even a 6'5 gorilla like Jeremy Clarkson couldn't reach the pedals when he put the seat all the way back, and the 20 valve turbos are glorious fun to drive.

This is also good, can testify.

You must think I'm joking.

OP here.
You don't know how much I fucking love the new beetle. I don't even know why (the cuddly porsche-sque front design maybe?). An ex gf of mine had one and your right, the interior is huge. The current beetle is also nice.

I always had the fantasy of taking one with the 20valve turbo and adding the vw awd. Different companies in my country regularly do this with golfs, not sure if it would be possible to do it to a new beetle. It's the same platform however.

any audi B5 avant specifically im 6'4 and fit fine with room to spare. theres no back seat room though..

Move the seat way back in the VW; BOOM, go kart life

The AWD swap can be done. You just need to weld in the trunk pan from an Audi TT

This is great, thanks for the info.

Does anyone know if the earlier Nissan Z models are suitable? Say 280z, 280zx and 300zx?

Mini Cooper.

Not really, I'm only 6ft and those cars are cramped, even my g35 doesn't have much headspace, but that's partially due to the big luxary leather seats.

>"it's an automatic"

>and then he said it was "fast"

>and then he said "i drive a civic"

W124, W210, W211

>and then he said i bought a rolls royce

>he bought a toyota

Consider a plane for a big guy like yourself

Also gonna look into those. I love the design of the older A4 models.

Hangar availability is freakishly low in my city though.

6'2" here and there wasn't much in the way of headroom in my old 280zx. Maybe if you're all legs...

Have you ever been inside a plane?
I don't mean normal passenger jets, i mean normal, small planes?

They are small. I mean really small.

From own experience: Learjet 24, my legs are are pinned against steering column if i keep my feet on pedals. Same on pipers.

Planes are build to be as small as possible.

I was almost shot before being thrown out of one

Isn't that part of his plan already?