Ace Combat 7:

Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
More information soon™
Confirmed to return to Strangereal.
Composer confirmed to be Keiki Kobayashi
Director/writer most likely confirmed to be Sunao Takabuchi
Confirmed to use Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role
VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release.
PC port never.
HD remakes never.

Ace Combat Infinity:

>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfV8dMStkBU
youtube.com/watch?v=iD34b9lnkq0
youtube.com/watch?v=__biilMpnmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slav shit best shit

>one second apart

fug

The Sukhoi fears the phantom.

It keeps happening.

Thunder I know it's you

You're too slow.

Can you even supercruise?

Post planefus

Bruh can you even supermaneuvrable?

Here's mine, and Flanker really

You can keep the airshow tricks, buddy.

I'll take the tactical advantage.

Are Sukois the only jets that are inherently supermanuverable without the need of thrust vectoring?

Too late for feuds man, Phantom is pretty based.

One of the few, not sure if the only one.

Falcons and super hornets are stupidly maneuverable not sure if they fall under supermaneuverable

I think a good test for supermaneuverability is if the aircraft in question can pull Pugachev Cobras. I'm not sure F-18s or F-16s can do that.

Hornets and Falcons are stupidly maneuverable, and actually more usefully maneuverable, but they aren't considered supermaneuverable.

Supermaneuverability is relatively useless without thrust vectoring. If you have thrust vectoring, you have actual combat applications for post stall maneuverability.

>0

>9

Why is it so difficult to come across funny Ace Combat videos? Hell, it's rare to see anything other than walkthoughs or play alongs.

FUCCIN KEK

Not enough folks wanna make something for such a niche game

The only other thing I can think of is Mobius One Stole the Precious Thing, which is surprisingly well-edited for what it is. Not to mention it's where the wikia stole the image for the Aegir Fleet page.

youtube.com/watch?v=iD34b9lnkq0

>being ded unironically

>9

>10

>tfw not near fast computer so no streams of ac4/5/z
feels bad tbqh

Last bump before sleep

/aceg/, have you ever got angry in any online AC game?

There's a challange for a one-star special upgrade form.

Is there any one-star SP plane worth using?

Only the XFA-27 -HH- looks worth taking and probably the ADFX-01 -B1-

Infinty is all about making AC fans angry every other way besides pure gameplay.

didnt joint assault multiplayer did worse?

Technically, outside of an AC game, whenever a network error drops me in the middle of a special raid.

>10

>special raid
>holy shit, Excalibur III
>everyone readies up
>the host has closed the room

>Ded

Hey guys, I'm back, but I don't know if there's a common path for these missions. I'm going with beta team, suits my A-10.

The more people who stream, the less interesting it is.

Since none of them are providing color commentary, it's just watching a guy play ace combat. Aside from Infinity, I can just do that myself.

It was mildly interesting when streamers started streaming other stuff, but that's not really what this general is for.

8 missions in and pixy is already talking about borders. Also, excalibur caught me off guard, better attack it.

Every NTDM where each team has at least two doritos.
LAGM/MTD or FAEB/MTD scoring dead last and being the cause of an A rank instead of S.
That one faggot with max speed missles, stacked stealth and the lagswitch on ON in (N)TDM.
FB/22 in general.
Connection lost during III Raids.

At least I wasn't around in X's multiplayer where LSWM were still capable of clearing an entire mission with just one missle.

>colorful commentary
Please no don't encourage that.

When streaming first happened here the majority of us only were only interested in watching the gameplay and shooting the shit with other people from /aceg/. It was fun until it became repetative, but honestly the other games were fun to watch too.

The interest in streaming will increase when the next trailer drops and we get a lot of new people from /v/ again. I'm not saying it should stop but I would recommend putting AC streaming on hold until then, that way the streamer doesn't get bored of playing the same game over and over again.

>the ADFX-01 -B1-
>worth
Ok buddy, get this (you), (you) earned it

Thanks for that (You). Its hard to come by

Just beat B7R, schnee was pretty tough.

>10

>no AC 7 on gamescon

ded franchise

I'm planning on streaming tonight, but since it's not Ace Combat related I was not planning on direct linking or mentionin it.

Is /aceg/ one of the most calm generals in the board? For me, I say that we are organized and disciplined despite the ded

Thunder, when do you stream ace combat? I really wanted to meet you in Infinity. Plain events like co-op and sometimes NTDM, TDM or RTDM

Post your face when finally getting the superplane you wanted in Infinity

>XFA-27

I'm kinda burnt out on Infinity right now. Ever since they switched to medals, really.

I'll usually announce it in advance if I'm hosting/streaming, to get as many /aceg/ people as possible.

Is thunder the only streamer with a capture card?

Everyone else only seems to stream emulated games.

Me, im still playing it. Im kinda enjoying my Morgan's level 20 project. Plus im quite motivated to expand my plane's slot for the upcoming TLS fuel L.

I'm pretty sure Thunder actually has 2 capture cards.

I have a capture card, I just prefer to not use it because analog video is a shit meme and the quality of the emulated game is better.

t. supergauntlet

>tfw I got my Vanquish

>10

>10 again

S U F F E R

Anybody watching gamescom ?

It's on already? Huh.

Seems that way, i got a steam bump for DoW 3 talking about gamescom

Thought it didn't start until tomorrow
Anything cool yet?

Is it on twitch? Anywhere?

I aint watching it, and you make me think it's a false alarm

Well I found this

twitch/gamescom

They're probably gearing up for the main show tomorrow, doing some pre-show hype streams and trailers

MODS MODS!!!!!

Based or not stop jerking yourself off an F4 would NOT stand a chance against a flanker. The tech just isn't there, its like comparing a super nintendo to a PS3 graphics and performance wise.

Not bait but not gonna stand for two guys sucking each other off either. :^)

Probably only for Ghost Recon Wildlands and Star Citizen updates.
Too bad AC7 isn't gonna be at Gamescom.

Okay

Except when Turkish F-4s beat PLAAF Su-27s 8:0.

>I cant stand friendly bantz so i must shitpost and bait cuz no one can have fun around me
Hows the basement kiddo?

Soooo salty my friend this is why I come here. Too easy m8 you too easy.

See
Tom knows its bs and stays chill thats why he's Tom fuckin Brady. user you could learn a thing or two from Tom.

Sadly, I have to agree.

Even the most advanced F-4 proposal that I know of wouldn't be able to WVR effectively against the baseline Flanker. The airframe is simply too old, even with the Super Phantom's thrust/weight advantage, the aero isn't there. The Su-27 has an advantage in wing area/wing loading, and an even greater advantage in lift area/lift loading, not to mention lift to drag ratios.

On paper, in the WVR guns only arena, the Su-27 should carry the balance of matches.

But throw in a modern radar, and let it carry AMRAAMS, and it could honestly go either way.

>10

>10/10

>100

>OSEA Falken finally in the belka shop

>Wanting to pay 4 million for the first level

Why would you want that over the tree falken..

>Falken -OS-
1st level is over 4 million

>tree Falken
Doesn't go above four million until level TWELVE

Hmm.....

Man, I haven't had access to Infinity in 3 months. I haven't even gotten the tree Morgan or the PAK-FA for that matter. I'm just happy I have something to spend all these tickets on and that I get to see an HD Falken cockpit.

Just wait til you get to the tree falken
Youll have more fun with it

Shoulda explained that in the original comment then

:^)

>10 again

But on the other hand the tree falken is not SOLID GOLD.

>wanting a gimmicky color for an underpowered plane rather than a plane that will have way better stats because of how cheaply it can be upgraded

>10
youtube.com/watch?v=__biilMpnmw

QUICK CLAIM YOUR PLANEFU

>wvr guns only
Until the F-4 gets an HMD the flanker wins with missiles, too

Also, went back and played Dropship: UPF. That is the driest fucking game I have played in a long time, but it's p fun if you like flying what is essentially a jet tiltrotor strike fighter

>only apparent LP is by that tomcat171 guy
>he's talking over the game
why do people do this