pokemongo.gamepress.gg

>reddit teir circlejerking bullshit
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Ban yourself tools
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for GetBannedBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for GetBannedBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Auto banner
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Banned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOyPWP-MwzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want a sandshrew. but not like this.

reaching 30 doesn't feel that bad considering you get like 50-70k xp from a lucky egg.

OPERATION SLUDGE WAVE IS NOW IN EFFECT. BOTTERS, SPOOFERS, YOU ARE ORDERED TO REPORT ANY AND ALL LEGIT USERNAMES YOU COME ACROSS.

NIANTIC HAS AN AUTOBAN ALGORITHM THAT INSTANTLY BANS A USERNAME WHEN IT IS REPORTED. IF WE GET THEM TO REVERT THEIR SHITTY SYSTEM WE WILL GET OUR ACCOUNTS BACK.

I REPEAT, WE USE THEIR SYSTEM AGAINST THEM AND GET OUR ACCOUNTS BACK SINCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO UNDO BANS GLOBALLY.

Dafuq are you doing m8

5th for 98.4% IV Poliwag

Move to

is it true that reddit is making fun of us?

Reddit is too busy crying over the walkfags getting banned for walking too much.

is it true that you like men's cocks in your butthole

It is.

This is the one guys, this was posted first.

>don't play the game, literally have a machine do everything for you and then brag about it
>insult all walkers who actually put in time and effort
>get butthurt for getting banned and instead of just playing like everyone else or spoofing you just go out of your way to waste everyone's time with extra effort from niantic doing bad bans which could go towards improving the game instead

I don't get this shit, I really don't. Just go outside and catch some Pokemon.

>mfw I'm already making ghost accounts to start reporting over-leveled walkcucks that surely wasted money to get ahead on the game and get them banned.

Or alternatively if

>muh rural town

Just play the actual games which are better.

now i felt shit, I'm still looking for a decent poliwag this whole week. damn it.

Move here

I'm too busy ramming a bottle of mountain dew up my ass while I masturbate to anime in my mother's basement to go outside you fucking walkcuck

I'll have a auto-reporter bot out soon ;^)

No this is the one.

dumb animeposter

Fuck off, Hitler.

>mfw trying to get a bulbasaur or blastoise
Even dratini is more easy to catch.

guys post your poliwag/whirl/wrath collections

Kill yourself. This thread got posted first, why the fuck would you make a 3rd when there was already 2?

dumd lateposter

fuck

OPERATION SLUDGE WAVE IS NOW IN EFFECT. BOTTERS, SPOOFERS, YOU ARE ORDERED TO REPORT ANY AND ALL LEGIT USERNAMES YOU COME ACROSS.

NIANTIC HAS AN AUTOBAN ALGORITHM THAT INSTANTLY BANS A USERNAME WHEN IT IS REPORTED. IF WE GET THEM TO REVERT THEIR SHITTY SYSTEM WE WILL GET OUR ACCOUNTS BACK.

I REPEAT, WE USE THEIR SYSTEM AGAINST THEM AND GET OUR ACCOUNTS BACK SINCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO UNDO BANS GLOBALLY.

nice bait faggot

WHAT IS THE FUCKING RIGHT THREAD

Reporting every fucking redditor that dares to show their username is your DUTY anons.

This is the right thread.

It's not "anime". I'm posting gifs from the single greatest video game series of all time.

----------------------

Revenge of the Bots

So it has become apparent that Niantic has a total of 12 staff.

And they are banning people based on walking too far, spinning too many pokestops, having too many high level monsters, or just on the number of reports.

How do we combat this? We just report all the walkers.

They simply built an auto-ban algorithm and have zero time to look into things themselves. Traven too much? BAN! Make too much XP? BAN! Spin too many pokestops? BAN! Get reported more than once? BAN!!!

If we just get everyone auto-banned, Niantic will have to revert to square one and we'll be back in control my boys.

I'VE BEEN HIT, run /pgg/

tfw idling with your phone to hatch those dumb eggs

>Tfw walkfag
>Met a group of ~10 people all from the same colour and we hang out daily
>1 of them keeps bragging about his botted account and sniped mons
>When confronted he says he just bots for lures
>Annoying pretty much everyone every time he shows up
>Suddenly doesn't show up today
>Message him and ask whats up
>He got banned
Feels good man

Do it m9.

I'm doing it. fuck them
though my bot is still fine

>tfw legit grinding magikarp candy

Don't give up faggotbot. You gotta keep fighting.

Find every walkerfag in your area, in your city, in your town, and report them all.

Get all of your faggotbot friends to report them.

Get all walkerfags reported, and when they all get shut down we will win.

>Botfags get banned
>Botfags get mad and start reporting other people
>Only names they can see are in gyms from other botfags
>Botfags start getting other botfags banned
It's like poetry

>though my bot is still fine

lies

HOW DO I GET A VENASAUR, FUCK THE CANDY

>not taking into account us making new accounts just to mass report
>implying only seeing other botters is a real thing and not something you pulled out of your ass just now

spoof to central park

You're posting the same image that's been posted dozens of times before...

We get it already, you fucking dumbass. One post is enough.

>my first Gyarados has Bite/Hydro Pump and is 1550
>my second one is 2200 and has Dragon's Breath/Pulse
Dodged the Twister bullet twice.

>lies
Okay hun

Apex kek.

So anything that's not twister is considered good? shouldn't be that hard to dodge the bullet then.

Sort of. Bite is pretty bad and I got the short end of the stick there. I think Dragon's Breath/Hydro Pump is probably best.

How

how much does it take for a 2km egg to hatch if you leave the game idling?

Just dont run your bot in sanic speed.

Old screenshot.

so once you reach level 30 the mon you find in the wild stop at that level? you can only up their CP with candy after that?

stay mad

if you donated to necrobot you can message the 3 developers for the "non kill switched" version

I thought you can do it yourself, the killswitch thing.

>If you can get your hands on version 0.8.5 of NecroBot and can download a Hex Editor, change bytes 28 22 00 00 06 2C 01 2A to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 in NecroBot.exe and the bot works again

>0.8.6

>if you donated to necrobot you can message the 3 developers for the "non kill switched" version

>paying to cheat in a children game

ye

woah, why are you so fucking salty user? The bot is free and i decided to donate. It's up to you if you want to support the developers.

I'm gonna stop replying to your shit. I had enough of your tears.

what game series m8

>/pgg/ is against spending money on the game
>/pgg/ want to support bot sites
Something seems fishy here.

>walkfags getting banned for walking too much.
Spoofers get what they deserve.

So far today I reported 27 walkcucks that were at various gyms I went to today.

I will report my fellow walkcucks til the cows come home. I want to see this game fail because Niantic dropped the ball and released a game that was only 10% done.

epic work my man

heh, yesterday I reported a family of 5 as a multi-bot since I saw them drive up, get out of the car and took over a gym I had just taken over a minute earlier.

So I can't place pokemon in a gym because any normie that becomes suspicious will ban me despite being another dumb walker?

How's it going botfags? Any of you still able to "play"?

holy fuck i'll never find a farfecht'd

yeah, i've set my exp to 12k/h it's better than nothing. I'm just mass evolving pidgeys

does reporting even fucking do anything or are you all just memeing

only small groups of walkcucks will do it. I'm also guessing it'l be mostly teenagers or twentysomethings.

Today I helped an Asian couple in their 60s take a gym. Felt good.

botfags, walkfags, we'll all be treated the same by Niantic's report system soon.

Faggot

>tfw today I saw a grandma with a kid playing Go

families have an unfair advantage over people playing the game on their own. Ban families from playing, they're also all playing from the same IP, so ban them for that too.

I'm creating a generic pokemon finder using a public api, i hope im gonna finish this within a month.

I've seen that a lot where I normally walk (a mall with 11 pokestops and a trifecta of stops close enough you can sit down and catch all three without a problem). A few families strike up conversations with me since they can see I'm playing, we trade info on good places to farm, I keep telling them about a short bike trail where there's 9 stops you can hit in under 4 minutes on a bike or roller blades.

>hows your bot? Im sucking big black dick todai
>i got banned. hes penetrating my asshole right now
>botfags btfo. he just cummed on my face!

Friendly reminder to ignore shitposters

Nice
I'm a spoofag and I've always been spoofing around my city, sometimes spread out to the whole state. Even though bans are being issued, I still kind of wish I could learn how to bot to get to lv30.

>tfw going out just to hatch some eggs and listen to some good music
>tfw getting FREE vitamin D
botcucks will never EVER know this feel

Why do faggots want to cheat and use bots?

Its not that hard.
dl -> edit config(or you can just get it from another user) -> run

Anyone knows how lures work? It's seems that ANY pokemon can spawn on those areas with lots of people, a goy just got a kabutops like 2 hours after I left the area.

Thank you Niantic

>basking in sunlight
>not banned
>egg hatchan and walking around with friends
i pity botcucks

>last 3 working botted accounts were working yesterday
>They don't work today anymore

I had good Pokemon's in there ;_ ;

At least I want dumb enough to try anything on my main so I will be OK

youtube.com/watch?v=OOyPWP-MwzE

niantic btfo

they're too busy ramming their cocks in each other's mouths too play legitimately

I don't have time to spare walking like a fucking drone with my phone on hand.

sorry, meant to respond to

Then don't play Pokemon GO, it's not the game for you

I'm on my friend's phone, how do I get him banned so he stops wasting his life away on this shitty app?

We get it, you're a walkfag alone to try to strike up conversations with random people but end up looking awkward.

Suck his dick

>tfw walkfag
>tfw never talked to strangers
uh, how diffcult is to make friends these days?