What are some cars that aren't very popular, but you are strangely attracted to?

What are some cars that aren't very popular, but you are strangely attracted to?

I've been seeing a lot of the 9th Gen Toyota Corolla S' around lately and I actually really like how they look. If you lower them like pic related, it really makes the body kit look a million times more aggressive. I would drive pic related around everywhere.

i don't even know why

civic shuttle guess, but those are somewhat popular.

although mine would be completely stock with the 14" wheels.

They're hard to get, but I wouldn't call them popular

odly boner tyme

Looks exactly like a jzx110 lol

>They're hard to get, and I wouldn't call them popular.

FTFY

Chevy Aveo's.
They used GM's T-body chassis so, if you know what cars to grab parts from, there's quite a bit you can do with them

That's it, gonna import one and swap Toyota badges.

You're right, but when there's a good clean one at a show they draw attention

No one even remembers the first gen exists even though it preceded most of the Corvette's sports car "innovations" by years and decades. The nameplate only got popular when it got inflated into a midsized barge, all the innovation thrown out and giant engines shoved into it; starting the '60s muscle car craze.

GTO? They're insanely popular....with boomers

I own one, good cars

Very true user. Good point, I would probably be drawn in too.

The GTO only came about when they made it a midsized solid axle barge and shoved huge engines into it. Before this it was "only" the Tempest (Le Mans).

I laugh every time I see this gen Corolla with the "S" badge on it. Very dorky-looking car.

Nissan President HG50

Otherwise known as the first gen Infiniti Q45 with a different front end

and a shorter wheelbase, but otherwise identical.

Look into the XRS trim.

I agree they look alright, but the “S” package is literally just the lips and side skirts. There’s nothing sporty about the car at all. You’d be disappointed if you actually drove one.

This was my first car I bought myself out of high school. Was an 05 S. Slow as fuck. Good on gas. You can't do anything to it with out looking like a faggot.

It's a commuter car, nothing more.

I'm a fan of the ae101 and ae102 corollas. I don't know why I like them, but I do.

You're not alone f.a.m

Ah, Infinity doesn't exist here in Norway so i have never seen one of those before

i have one, it has a 5spd, but the transmission itself has shitty syncro's, i would take the 6spd, or if you find a 5spd, just make sure its not notchy.

The first gen Honda crx
dont know why i like it though, maybe because it looks like an 86 but without the weeb initial D stigma