Why are so many BMW owners such fuccbois?

Why are so many BMW owners such fuccbois?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKH5Gd92k74
youtube.com/watch?v=-kq3USdeLgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ive always wondered as well

b-but Adam LZ is not one of them.

Only in the US

He needs to drift it like the Eurocunts

i would def. fuck him in his bmw he looks like a looser tho

Well he's a 700k subscriber YouTuber with a hot gf, not really a loser senpai

and that s13 doe

Because I feel like I am better than you

Because it makes people like you mad.

It's fun watching poor people get angry because of things financially responsible people spend their money on

Cuz there ain't no feelin' like owning a BMW. i've had customers ask, "what would you do if you could drive a bmr for a day??" like it was some mystical happening. That car has gotten me laid just because I had that car. Mind you the shit falls apart super easy and after 230k miles i cant afford to put the thing back together, so i will be getting rid of it soon.
I mean, even though I picked up a 2jz in a Lexsc300 with only 80k miles on it, I will ALWAYS miss that Beamer.

>feeling of owning

>Beamer
Get fucked poser

it's funny because I actually own that car right fuckin' there.

>mfw my WS6 smokes any Bimmer fuccboi any day of the week

It's funny because it's spelled Bimmer you cuck

That's just one guy.. that guy is a faggot. And he would be a faggot with a BMW or a Toyota (tj hunt)

Beam-er
Bim-mer
Wow. Really? so a real BMW owner spells like shit too?
Maybe I'm not so sad to be getting rid of the thing.

>Being this retarded
Dont sell it. Wrap it around a tree at 100mph

Who is this dude now? I have been out of the loop for too long.

Fuck off tripcuck

Stock for stock? against a 335i? no.

335i makes 300 to the wheels stock and weights the same as a ws6.

and it will definitely destroy you in the corners.

it's a better car in everyway to deny that is just delusional autism.

RWD BMW FTW

he's a fuccboi stancefag that vlogs on youtube and he knows dick all about cars or driving. I have no idea why he has subscribers, but that goes for most vloggers.

This. I love everyone calling him a faggot when he's most likely getting more snatch than 90% of Veeky Forums users ever will in their life.

Not to mention the fact that it's actually practical, has a windshield you can actually see out of, and has an interior that doesn't look like Fisher price designed it

not stock faggot

3.73 gears, heads, cam, exhaust

Handling? Who fucking cares, I don't live near any curvy roads, they're all straight here, unlike Bimmer swaggots.

>Not stock faggot
Then how do you know the bmw is stock?
A 335i with bolt ons and a tune will probably still walk you.

>who cares about handling
people who buy sport sedans I guess

>admits it's only fast in a straight line
>doesn't realize a 3.5 can reliably make upwards of 500hp with boost and a tune on stock internals
Sorry your car sucks bro

>Then how do you know the bmw is stock?

I don't?

Either way you're turning this into a benchracing argument which is retarded, but even with bolt ons we're comparing cars that even with mods are probably $10,000s apart from each other.

>autism
you know when you call someone a faggot you dont actually mean they are gay right?

we mean he's a swaggot tool. which he is.

and his gf isn't hot she's average as fuck. borderline below average. get out more.

You turned it into a benchracing argument the second you started typing in this thread..

>starts off by saying his car is faster than any bmw
>gets proven wrong
>y-your b-benchracing
Sorry your gas guzzling overweight cheap interior blind spot laden shitbox is a piece of shit dude. No need to be upset

>Why are wealthy people often assholes?

>butthurt BMW fagbois

>mfw ya'll niggas still can't drift a corner

BURRRRN LITERALLY

>gets proven wrong
>only response is frog posting
Okay kiddo

This, drift it till it gives up. That's what a RWD missile car is for.

WHO MAAAAAAD SKIDS HERE?

I can only imagine that US has less fuccbois bmw drivers. They are rampant in yuropoor and are mostly owned by dirty mudslim turks, albanians and kurds.
Literally the most ugliest and dirties nationality drive a bmw because their turkish facebook friends tell them its so damn cool

The meaning of faggot isn't even relevant to my point. The point is it's retarded to dedicate a thread to him with all this criticism when he's actually out there producing something and doing what he wants. What the hell are you all doing that's so much better?

>his gf isn't hot
>get out more
I know nothing about his girlfriend because I don't sit around all day getting triggered by car personalities on Youtube. I don't have to watch any of his videos to believe that he probably leads a much more satisfying life than most of his critics.

What the fuck are you even typing.

You do realize when you become a public face and present your artwork to the world you are open for criticism? Go back your safe space, kid.

If you "know nothing about his girlfriend" then why did you say she was hot as fuck? Braindead faggot.

You have the mind of a child. Every video he posts is open to my and anyone else's criticism. He's a tool and so are you.

>thinks heads/cam/gears WS.6 trans am is going to lose to a fucking bmw

LS1 owner here

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

euro fags get out

>300 to the wheels

A stock LS1 T/A makes 270 WHP you fuckboy. i shit on fucking BMWS all day

>muh twin turbo

MUH NA V8

>Why does [INSERT LUXURY BRAND HERE] attract douchefags who are just trying to flaunt their wealth
hmm I fucking wonder why that is?

You're even more retarded than he is
Keep living in a fantasy world.

ws6 has an lt1 not an ls1 you idiot
stock for stock the bmw is faster, that's just a fact.

>but muh cam heads and gears
we can bench race mods all day, its pointless to compare a stock car to a modded one.

not to mention the bmw has full aluminum multilink suspension and a much better brake package and all he electronics to basically wreck a ws6 on every level if there ever was a turn in your west texas road.

>ws6 has an lt1
good bait

It was once a prestigious brand. This, combined with affordable entry level models and depreciated older models attracts badgecucks who want to look successful because "muh Bimmer, ultimate driving masheen."

>automatic leased 318i

When I was younger I used to like BMW, that is until I learned the horror of what is BMW driver.
>Why good cars must be spoiled be dreadful people.
youtu.be/XKH5Gd92k74
I wanted to have Audi R8 at some point, but to be honest I don't want to be associated with those dick drivers.

only the 2001 had ls1.
and it doesn't matter which ws6 he has the 335i is still faster.

It's bimmer fag

People who don't drive a bmw wouldn't understand how much better we ate than you lesser people.

I've never been cutoff by a bmw and I live where they are just as common as civics.
they aren't expensive new compared to any other high end car from any other brand.
you find just as many idiots driving old infinitis and lexus

>i used to like bmw until this made up meme about the owners convinced me otherwise
>carthrottle

leave this board.

>then why did you say she was hot as fuck?
Lol. I literally didn't mention or know that he had a girlfriend until you brought it up. Stop putting words in my mouth faggot.

Haha I would go to that class. I drive to cautiously in my bmw too scared to hurt it it's too pretty

>implying i've ever seen anybody in a 335i that wasn't driving to his job at the office on the interstate

MUH CORNERS BRO
MUH MULTILINK HURR DURR

yeah all thats pretty useless when you're using it to commute to your job in the city.

>LT1

i assumed LS1 WS6.
>stock for stock the bmw is faster

stock for stock the BMW cost 3 times more to buy.

also
>335i Coupe RWD 6M 5.0 sec 13.7 sec @ 106 mph car and driver

>Trans Am WS6 Coupe RWD 6M 5.0 sec 13.5 sec @ 107.4 mp Motor Trend

THE WS6 IS FASTER STOCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>tfw 5.0 seconds 0-60 on 17 year old stock tires

my 275/40r17 summer tires dropped my 0-60 considerably. well under the 5 second mark now.

>only the 2001

funny there's an LS1 in my '99 pontiac trans am.

stock

I beat mine to shit, welded the diff and now it's more fun. Yawn, you're missing out.

> how much better we ate than you lesser people.
So how much do you eat better?

A fucking ton

Trust me it's not a meme. I've had my driving license for 2 years and honestly the worst drivers in my country are BMW drivers. In one situation I almost got into accident when one BMW driver decided to suddenly exit the motorway and were it not for the extra space he would have hit me with 90km/h with his X5. Not to mention that there are plenty of dashcam videos from my country of BMW drivers behaving like utter dicks. Audi drivers are also bad, but not as bad yet as BMW drivers.

He eats a bag of dicks, part of his diet

Maybe his isn't a piece of garbage like yours?

There's nothing that gives you less faith in a person than when they have to say "trust me".
BMW drivers are still bell ends though... as good as their cars may be.

Seems like he's sure fun at parties then.
Who doesn't have fun with their shitbox?

It's a gentleman's car. No fuccbois

fuccboi, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPOSSED TO ORDER TAKE OUT IN THIS THING?

Okay I could argue from societal perspective why in my country BMW drivers are worst. Suffice to say my country wasn't very wealthy not a while ago and car to some people is seen as a status symbol. Now noveau rich, as they in general lack sense jumped to the premium car brands, in particular BMW, because it's german, luxury and muh money.
These people still have this mentality that everything is allowed as they are rich.

Then there is a second group, also very dangerous. Old BMW's are favourite cars of first time car owners (who want something big and comfy) and young males (surprisingly some women too) who like to tune and drive their car aggressively. They are also quite dangerous, as they have very little driving experience, drivers are young and cars are very powerful.

Eating in your bmw digusting

thats the point, maybe his isn't a shitbox.

I daily'd a locked diff when I was 18 too, but at some point you want an actual clean dd-able car and hoon in a second one.

Young with a old bmw, true. First car, did mistakes early on. Driving it almost a year, btw it's not powerful; It makes 185~HP. Want to get rid of it fast for a car that doesn't seem to dickheadlike when I pull a full retard. So far the retard count is at a 4, when I do, I feel really bad and panic getting my ass off the road into a parking lot. Still not used to heavy traffic. People give me that look even when I don't drive stupid.

HELP

What the fuck is the deal with stance fags and bike racks?

>he doesn't eat and hoon
youtube.com/watch?v=-kq3USdeLgw

Mercedes employee here.

No.
BMW is inferior overheating crap with terrible and uncomfortable interiors, only financially irresponsible children blow their money on this crap.

No bmw is worth owning unless it's an e30 or an M everything else in-between is shit and fucking slow

Nice shitpost

Partially due to the image of the car, partially because the car gives you that vibe, when you drive it, especially if it's a sportier one, it just makes you want to listen to some techno/rock and race everybody. Unlike mercedes, which just gives you that ''luxury'' feeling, even in an 87 E-klasse, you roam like a king.

How does it feel to not have extra commission cuz nobody wants to buy your elitist crap

>mercedes employee here

cool, race engineer here.
BMWs are great, one of my favorite makes.

i only watch his videos for his girlfriend. fuck she is a goddess

...Because we're sick of paying taxes and listening to lazy, unsuccessful whiners, who talk shit about their GARBAGE antique muscle-cars, and stupid fucking stanced Miatas.

I'm sorry (not sorry) you took five years to scrape together $5k to buy another shitbox.

MAYBE you should stop wasting your fucking time and limited income trying to turn your 2001 Miata into a Lamborghini and go get some more education, then get a real fucking job, and buy a new car that actually IS fast, like my 2016 BMW M3.

Stay mad faggots. I don't care.

But I could still whoop your ass bro

>Denial

1/10 made me reply

Typical poorfag.

Some people go outside and exercise. You should try it sometime. Or does mommy think a bike is too damgerous?

Doubtful. I go to one of the nicest fitness clubs in the world, and get private BJJ lessons twice a week.

I'd tie you into a pretzel in front of all my rich friends. We'd have a laugh later as we smoke cigars and sip cognac.

Then I'd get your 'cool' mid-90's Japanese / American """"racecar""""" towed, because ITS A FUCKING EYE SORE, and it would trigger the successful people who pay $300 a month to go to our gym, just so we can have a few hours away from the trash like you.

>Ohhhh look everyone he has a Trans-Am with 186,000 miles on it! I bet its SOOOOooo fast--in a straight line--except for the fact that the new BMW 340i is still faster stock and can be leased for $449 a month.

I mean seriously! What manner of loser can't afford $449 a month for a car payment? Get on my level faggots.

Obviously bait, but you have a car payment... if you had money you would just buy a car outright like the rest of us.

>Kiddie sized fixie
>exercise

Stance fags sure seem concerned about their health with all that blazing and vaping

my sportbike from '99 cost me 2100 usd and could undoubtedy destroy your bmw in a straight line or any amount of corners

I bet that faggot can't even do a barspin

>fixie
get a load of this retard

Oh sorry, a BMX

How old the fuck are you? 14?

>fixie
Pls

>What is rain
>What is comfort
>What is safety
>M-muh 20 year old bike is f-fast
If you own anything other than a duc, you're a faggot.

Stay poor desu

11 actually

>prove bmw fuckbois wrong
>no replies

>Fixie
Confirmed for never having ridden a bicycle

I was too busy karting as a kid

It wasn't worth a reply
>.2 seconds
>All numbers are in a straight line
>Still can't turn
>Still has shit interior