liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kylaquinooo
imgur.com/a/pidIZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for swindlezz winning next major

Our guy is streaming. You know who I'm talking about.

New Thread Hottie for Techies being relevant again. I just love those voicelines too much to go unused/unnoticed.

I miss when ixmike was relevant and not just somebody who shittalks on twitter

Calling it now
EE joins a noname team as captain after getting dumpstered
Fails to make TI

RTZ just call me

He's moving to Korea to join MVP

Wow, an argument on Veeky Forums that ended with a guy disregarding everything and getting so mad and predictable that he tells a guy to off himself, and another sacrificing all of his previous points and any thought capacity to backpedal into saying LOL I WAS JUST TROLLING

shocking quality of posters that video games bring to this site.

no

guess which dota 2 pro is secretly into scat.

>tfw never gonna be a pro player and no qt asian girl to fangirl you for life

twitter.com/kylaquinooo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit Justin Bieber is actually a girl? This is fucking amazing

off yourself

fear

is that the chick so obsessed with sumail that she offered him her virginity and even sent him a vial of her period blood?

Holy shit, what the fuck. I thought that only happened with musicians.

Man I'm really good at getting (you)'s, can someone (you) me for being so good at this?

>tfw you'll never be this famous that girls do this for you
why even live senpai

girls go crazy for anyone successful and somewhat attractive.

(You)

>I'll feed you my first blood!
What did she mean by this ?

>play dota
>lose
dotards will defend this

Never. Techies used to win games by getting kills and setting everyone in the enemy team so much your team would roll over them or thechies would get to 11 and or 16 super fast which would mean that 3 ults were enough to instagib anyone which meant that you could mine the entire map extremely fast and choke the other team to death

Now early games dead don't matter and everyone gets free gold of many aoes and items plus shit doesn't detonate anymore when its destroyed

Anyone got a link to the leaked Puppey chat?

It was in the OP for a few days

imgur.com/a/pidIZ

Please give rooster drama

I believe based RTC will deliver

more drama pls

crit to OG

notail to eg

peter unknown

zai back with arteezy unknown where theyre going

mason to wings

kuro confirmed left

our boy artour confirmed only wants to play some dotes

>Queue US west with a friend to avoid peru's on East
>get matched with 3 of them
>against a 5 stack
>proceed to win our lane but lose the game
>next game we get another group of peruvians

Just kill me.

he's replacing notail on OG
universe is replacing Moon

fear is retiring and being replaced by ritsu
ixmike taking universe's place

alliance staying together

some of wings going to finish school

why is PPD already streaming dota again?

>notail to eg

And not a single Lan was won that year.

>implying Feanor did anything wrong

TELERI FUCKIN SHITS

Just kidding, Feanor was a douchebag.

Singsing?

but Notail won two majors?

kuro was confirmed right given puppey and rtz are washed up/has-been

Anyone who wants to do well should join MVP for a stint

Worked for jimmy and jerax

this is the funniest shitting thing i have seen all week, and i was browsing super mega comix only last night

to be fair they won one lan this year anyway

Adelaide?

What the fuck is going on here

Who leaked this

EE changed his Twitter bio from "carry player for secret" to just "mid player" he's also removed the Secret banner.

the disgusting weeb is finally out of secret

>tried to work on my essay all evening
>wrote two sentences

haha

glad I could make you laugh user

adelaide

me

>the international
>no south american and african teams

Kuro was left?

theeban, who else

although I honestly don't know if its real or not

>Reso spent 20k to bribe puppey

????

Say my name

>bought her a 40k engagement ring
>not even the actual wedding ting
what the actual fuck, do people really do this? And you're telling me she even gets to keep them if they divorce?

MOST

guess we never see a korean team at TI again

PRESIDENT

13th-16th place

considered dota is going to die since the chinks one a Korean team is going to get a direct invite

Delusional

58th for /d2g/ meme team becoming real and mike finally becoming relevant again.

In b4 Monkey King is killed if you quelling blade the tree he is diguised as

widdle

he didn't leave
his contract expired and they didn't renew

If dota dies its because of valve killing it no one cares about the pro scene in that way

>bulba out of secret
>envy still in
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh dotards?

now that's what i call a fucking sentence 2016

There's other instances as well, at TI4 RTZ and PPD were constantly bickering because RTZ didn't agree with his drafts. How is making your team captain (whos in his first ever TI) question and doubt himself constantly a good thing? How can someone look at that Alchemist game and not think "this person is tilted"?

It comes down to a general demeanor thing about RTZ. You can see it while he's streaming. The whole "We fucking lost" thing after anything goes wrong that he made popular for years. The point isn't that he starts playing really shitty (he doesn't, outside of when he gets ganked over and over at the beginning), it's that he lets things influence his emotional state far too easily. Misplay by teammates, questionable draft choices, questionable calls...these things happen. The important thing is you don't let that shit affect you and more importantly don't let it affect your teammates. Getting into a argument with your captain midgame or highlighting a teammates misplay making him feel like shit in the middle of a 20 million dollar tournament where he's already feeling a ton of pressure is never, ever a good thing.

The overwhelming trend with TI winners is not that they're simply way better mechanically than all of their competitors, it's that they're extremely unified under their teams philosophy and play to each others strengths. None of the them had infighting or doubt. This is never gonna happen with RTZ because he will never 100% believe in his captain and teammates and just sit down, shut up, and do his job.

He left EG in the first place because of petty differences with PPD spurring from a big ego and thinking he knows better than PPD, comes back saying he should've never left EG and he's grown up and matured a lot, then leaves again 6 months later when things aren't 100% perfect stealing Universe away with him to play with his extremely shitty friend EE and gets last place. This is an emotionally fragile person who will not win a TI

It really makes you think what exactly this kurofanshit mean by this

He did it for his kid, no one fucks up the career of an upcoming father.

secret.mason incoming

GUYS EE REMOVED HIS SECRET BANNER AND CHANGED HIS DESCRIPTION TO MID PLAYER

HE ALSO FOLLOWED RITSU ON TWITTER

EE MID
RITSU CARRY

HOLY FUCK BOYS

yo

EXPLAIN THIS

NOW

So that means they are going to try hire a westerner?

are there even other korean teams?

looking to watch some TI replays. what games should I check out?

i've seen
EG/EHOME G1
finals
(a few others but i can't remember)

>not yet married
>kids

Hello puppey?

>it's real

Wings sand bagging because its group stage
Navi playing super aggressive

The one thing i noticed is that when wings loses grip of the game they don't adapt they keep trying even if its the wrong move. It also happened in the first game of the finals albeit they kinda threw it with the pudge. Wings kept insisting in taking fights they shouldn't

engagement rings are a pre-marriage severance package, given by a man who is effectively bribing the woman he's interested in, hoping she won't attempt to ruin his life after they are united in matrimony, while at the same time she is uncertain if he will become bored of her and leave her destitute and alone on the side of a road with nothing to her name but an unpaid phone bill

rings that expensive are intended to lessen the financial blow the wife would suffer if the relationship falls apart; should she get bored or be otherwise unfulfilled with the relationship, or the husband cocks everything up and actually ruins her life, she can at least hock the fucking engagement ring and make a clean break with some change in her pocket

they're from a time where most partners didn't have joint bank accounts and the husband's name was on everything

one can dream

delusional little faggot, don't tell me you believe in marriage

>he lets things influence his emotional state far too easily
>Getting into a argument with your captain midgame or highlighting a teammates misplay making him feel like shit in the middle of a 20 million dollar tournament where he's already feeling a ton of pressure is never, ever a good thing.

Amazing insight, say what team did you play with or coach that arteezy was on?

EE is pretty much all but confirmed to be out. He just changed his twitter bio from "carry player for Team Secret" to "mid player" and he removed his Secret banner

HE ALSO FOLLOWED SVG

ITS HABBENING BOYS

RITSU
EE
SVG

>He left EG in the first place because of petty differences with PPD spurring from a big ego and thinking he knows better than PPD

I think this also really shows when you watch the EG TI4 documentary.
The last argument that they have while eating after losing I think, everyone just laughs it off but RTZ just looks sad/upset.
You can tell he was the only one that disagreed with PPD, Zai followed along because he's a fuckboy with a heart of gold.

Secret.SingSing?

>shitsu

No EE no

>doesn't believe in marriage
>yet "believes" in kids
Puppey seems like a delusional little faggot himself desu

Who's gonna replace EE now????

new C9

1. Ritsu
2. EE
3. MSS
4. SVG
5. 1437

this team is going to be so bad

holy shit
EE is the only guy autistic enough to actually do this too

EE confirmed for out of Secret.
OG.EternalEnvy perhaps?

mike/mason for ti7

ritsu's a good player i reckon, too bad he's a total shitlord

4 ANIME SHITTERS ON ONE TEAM

WHATS GOING ON

>envy's mid capabilities

he's basically sumail, but he had no ppd to guide him

NEW C9
1. RTZ
2. EE
3. BONE7
4. SINGSING
5. PIELIEDIE

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

THIS
C9.MSS is already confirmed, and Envy coming back to Cloud 9 just makes too much sense.

It's happening boys.
Cloud 9 is back.

>he's basically sumail

fuck off ritsu

you can believe all you want, but all she needs to do is pluck a hole in your condom or a lie about birth control

also marriage != kids

marriage is basically deprecated legally nowadays, it was a thing before due to religion. It also only benefits the women

but now you can have a religious ceremony and not get legally married, which is the redpill along with separate finances/bank account and never buy the house with your own money. Make it 50/50 and mortgage/utilities payment 50/50

>literally team poo in loo
But honestly envy doesn't deserve a tier 1 team after his performance