>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4xu1hv/anyone_remember_94_steal_everything_priest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for being poor

>check out what all I have excess duplicates of before mass dusting
>8 Shunts

>priest literally built to snipe and beat my deck
>two thoughtsteals, two converts, two entombs, elise, and a mind control
>he still loses

30min games suck. still had 10 armor when he lost to fatigue

I can't remember what is to have fun playing this game

When will the aggro shaman meme end?

november

Which is the best build of concede shaman? So far there are variations of card choices, such as Yogg, N'Zoth, Ragnaros, Elise, 2-3 Faceless Shamber/Manipulator, Ancestral Spirit, or the second bog creeper.

Mage is the only skilled class to play, prove me wrong.

Back then there was a class called "priest", it really takes much skill to not concede by turn 6

If by some miracle the guy I played against as Tempo Mage versus Priest is here, I have to say that was the most insane Yogg game I have ever played (summoned 3 Yoggs one after the other).

>Play Zoo because is fun
>Meet a warrior
>Everything goes smoothly
>EN PASSANT
>Double bolster
>People are complaining about Call of 8 rather than 7 5/5 with taunt for a meager 7 mana

XDDD

except you need 3 cards and for your opponent to have a board

Please be satire

>clear all the shitty 40g quests yesterday
>log in today to see two (2) new class dominance quests
did Brode fix it

What quest do I reroll? I don't even really want to play pally or priest

pally or priest

Play secret paly in wild for easy wins.

keep the dominance. we might have a decent brawl for them tommorrow

I have 80g quest Grundle#1395 NA

What the fuck
Ive never seen stars like that before

rerolled it for Win 5 games with Druid or Hunter. That works I guess.

I stopped playing in beta and started again when old gods came out

There are far better decks than secret paladin in wild for both priest and paladin, also if you are just doing quests it's way better to play a fast aggro deck as first ranks in wild are very volatile

Sent an invite.

fornoraisin#1311 NA

sent request first tho

Done

GREETINGS

I-I didn't want those 80g anyway.

Ben genuinely seems like a cool guy to hang out with.
I just hope to fuck he isn't anywhere near the development of the game.

wow, after four games, in two hours, i can go to bed. these priests are so annoying. why is that class so popular?

Trump and kibler trying to meme due to purify backlash

STORIES

He is the Lead Designer of HS, how the fuck would he not be developing the game.

Will you share that deck?

>play against rogue
>undercity huckster gives them call of the wild
>play dragon warrior
>Nefarian gives them call of the wild

The only reason I'm playing this class is because of this card, why does everyone else get it too?

Priest of the feast is actually a good card.

It will be outcancered no doubt once next wings roll in, but is one of the best new cards easily.

just aa elise control warrior to two taurens and nzoth. throw in a bunch of removal.

surprisingly, the priests didn't play that card or just turned them into rando legendaries off elise since they're not particularly useful in the matchup.

>Nerf Silence to hell and back
>Suddenly make an entire archetype for Priests (The weakest class) that's based on silencing

Like clockwork.

I-Isn't he just the pizzaboy they use as a punchingbag for the fans?

Don't tell me the memes aren't real

pantry spider is so OP in shaman evolve decks. 3 mana 1/3 battlecry summon a 3 mana 1/3. Its easier to trade with 3 health and then evolve to get the full value

>click on neviilz stream
>he always has around 1k viewers so he must be good
>5 seconds in
>no thanks

teach me how to shen

did his rework cripple you?

>tfw facing any kind of Control decks with my 'Steal all your shit' Priest in Wild

It actually works well, believe it or not. You pretty much win against any Control deck since you can out-value the fuck out of him (Your removal + his) and is good against Aggro since you keep stealing their shit (While rendering them virtually unplayable with PW: G).

Got me to rank all the way from rank 18 to rank 7 this season. I am at 6+ hate mail friend requests already.

Who wants 80g for their next wing.

tinyt3mpah #2608 EU

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4xu1hv/anyone_remember_94_steal_everything_priest/

Yeah, I post on Reddit. Big whoop.

>EU
Oh, ok.

The Deathlord N'Zoth deck is way stronger than that.

>arena paladin draft
>59.9 tier score
>0 truesilvers
>0 consecrates
>0 musters
> 2 lights justice

help me

It's not about being competitive. It's about stealing your opponents shit and having a grand ol' time.

I recently faced another N'zoth priest and he could only resurrect (1) Deathrattle minion with his N'zoth since I straight up stole the rest.

It's gotten to the point where I'm genuinely confused.
>Pagle nerf, releases Thaurissan
>commander/charge nerf, releases Anyfin
>bgh goes from 3 to 5, releases 477
>owl nerf, no silence support, openly stating that silence is anti-fun..... tries to re-release silence priest
it's like the developers have a memory span of about a week.

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY BEING HATER MAN?!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE!!!

is Kharazan even worth buying?

retired after losing the first game

pack was 3 bladed cultists, amgam rager and evolve.

Yes

lel

I really enjoy Priest in Wild, actually I straight up prefer Wild over Standard now since the deck variety of Standard is abysmal.

There are some really strong decks that are common, but I regularly encounter decks I've never seen before.

LEMME JUST
BOOM
BLOPP
SHABLAMM
RIGHTYARR BUDDY

>Not using the mech strategy in Heroic Karazhan

Whats your excuse?

>retired after losing the first game
>not giving fellow players free wins

So I don't care about my amazon account, but if they order a charge back could I just pay for those I bought or would my account get suspended?

Not sure what your on about, but if you committed some kind of transaction fraud and Blizzard knows it, they will ban your account and blacklist your credit card name permanently.

Post character quotes from Hearthstone that always put a smile on your face

>Anduin's arena pick up quote
>"I won't let you down!"

It cracks me up every single time

Cant really speak about the first one
>>commander/charge nerf, releases Anyfin
They haven't created any new charge minions since LoE
>>bgh goes from 3 to 5, releases 477
This was intentional. Otherwise, Flamewreathed Faceless would never see play.
>>owl nerf, no silence support, openly stating that silence is anti-fun..... tries to re-release silence priest
>It's only fun to silence minions when they are your own :^)

Not him but why would you give free wins to fags who simply drafted better decks? Nobody ever gave them to me in arena.

I want to be p2w again

"Well Met"

git gud

Kek, mage has advantage against second tier 1 class which is rogue. Rogue has advantage against paladin by virtue of hero power.

That run was during a time when scrubs thought rogue was bad and didn't play it. Everyone just played paladin because muh murloc knight.

So what? I clearly remember that rogue gained more popularity because it easily countered said scrubs. Right now paladin is tier 2 arena class.

I dont have
>rag
>yogg
>tony
>arcane blast

Can I improve this?

> No discount for bundle purchase of adventure wings when using gold

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And I forgot the deck.

>tfw you won against heroic Silverware golem with the aid of your best buddy Ragnaros and Ragnaros 2.0

Holy fuck that fight is cancerous as hell

Arcane Blast is mandatory for Tempo Mage, the rest are sort of optional though the most optimal lists usually include Yogg or Rag or both, but it's possible to play without both.

Most Heroic matches are cancer. They all revolve around abusing AI or just a straight grind.

You need arcane blast for the early and yogg antonio and rag for the late my man, still flamewaker apprentice and mirror can carry you some games but..

play zoolock instead

Get Arcane Blast
Then pick whatever leggo of your choice
Tony for Fireballs
Yogg for FUN and panic button
Rag for being the best standard neutral and tempo swing

Rate my dick /hsg/ or make suggestions. On mobile so I'm gonna type it out instead of posting 3 screen caps.

2 innervate

2 enchanted ravens
2 living roots
1 raven idol

2 druid of the saber
2 mark of ysharrj
2 darnassus aspirant
2 power of the wild
1 wrath

2 addled grizzly
1 moroes
2 mounted raptor
2 panty spiders
2 savage roar

2 cult master
1 mire keeper
2 violet teacher

tony is too slow at this moment, arcane blast and yogg are broken, do you not want to win?

Taking out the Conjurers, Portals, and Flamestrike to add in things like Rag or the 6m 5/5 that summons a 3m minion.

Pretty much everything you listed except Tony makes the list better, yeah.
Maybe a Counterspell or Mirror Image if you want to add Secrets.
Spellslinger is cool too but the RNG can fuck you.

I agree. I never would have thought that Wild > Standard once they announced the format, but it turns out that is the case.

You never get tired since you constantly face new decks. N'zoth Priest, Reno Rogue, Fatigue Druid, Exodia Mage, Murloc Paladin, Patron Warlock, Control Warrior, Reno Shadow Priest, Handlock, Face Hunter, Secret Paladin, Crusher Shaman, Fatigue Mage..

The list just goes on and on.

korean masters semifinal at /playhearthstone

>mfw instead programming competent AI to actually make the AI harder they just give them flatout overpowered hero abilities and cards

Thanks for the tips, I'll add the 6 mana summoner and save dust for yogg.

You're straddling the line between Beast and Token too much to be good at either.
Addled Grizzly isn't very good.
Run 2 copies of Wrath.
Cult Master isn't good either when you can just run things like Nourish

They make it simple as fuck so it doesn't overload their servers. Making intelligent AI requires a lot of hardware that's too much for even a company as giant as Blizzard to handle since there are 1Million+ players at any given moment.

The technology (quite literally) isn't there yet.

>They make it simple as fuck so it doesn't overload their servers. Making intelligent AI requires a lot of hardware that's too much for even a company as giant as Blizzard to handle since there are 1Million+ players at any given moment.
>The technology (quite literally) isn't there yet.
I agree, that's why you gotta redownload the entire game when there's an update because the technology just doesn't exist

>that's why you gotta redownload the entire game

That's due to Unity shenanegains. But I do wonder why a company as huge as Blizzard doesn't even have their own game engine yet.

>try to make a huge edwin against c'thun warrior with few cards in hand and who used an execute a turn ago
>draw 7 cards, 3 cards left in my deck
>no edwin
>go check my deck
>forgot to put edwin in it

>when Ivory Knight gives you a 3rd Anyfin as Murloc Paladin

Holy fucking keks

That card really increased the power of murloc pally.

WoW had an engine built for it.

would you play a 5 mana 8/8 that shuffled 3 wisps into your deck every time you played a card?

Addled grizzly is helpful in the warrior matchup since moroes and apprentices are vulnerable to ravaging ghoul. It basically is 2 more copies of power of the wild in my opinion, and thats good enough to work for me.

Ill try out Nourish, I dont have fanral to combo it with though.

I honestly had big hopes for Standard, but I just can't stand facing Warrior/Shaman in more than 50% of my games. I've pushed for Legend almost every season since I started playing in 2015 and I can't remember the game ever being as predictable as it is now.

when your expectations are purify it's hard to be let down.

holy kek can't see shit