youtube.com/watch?v=444sazRoQ9w
twitter.com/Haleyswisschees/status/765447080353509376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a surprise that the resident shitposters on /fgg/ are /v/ermin as well

[muffled bad netcode meme in the distance]

>/v/tard blows a single webm way out of proportions
>game is now known as shit forever

I really hate /v/. The game is done.

SFV would be better if each player had 2 bans and you couldn't pick duplicate character.

gotchu covered famalam

Skullgirls lobby soon?

>I would never have to see ryu or chun again

consider yourself upvoted, friend

So now that Dizzy's been released in Revelator, who has the best new theme?
Johnny: youtube.com/watch?v=V600EMCiBjk
Jam: youtube.com/watch?v=SCGuUe2RQvY
Jack-O: youtube.com/watch?v=plg2e3LBApE
Raven: youtube.com/watch?v=we7ZjDKENx4
Dizzy: youtube.com/watch?v=Cakdj5smGOs

>there's one match with bad connection every 5 with good connection
>just post webms of the bad ones and shitpost everytime it happens on stream
>stay silent until it happens again

>retards still fall for it without even watching the streams

Jesus christ

Nice job with the edit. This isn't how delay based netcode works.

that might work in casual mobas where you have five moves at best, but not in a fighter where it takes a long time to learn any character.

Ye it really sucks that all the /v/ shitposters who were hovering their mouse over that pre-order button will now give up on it. They definitely were interested in actually buying and playing the game and aren't just shitposters but actual potential customers

>tfw you BTFO someone so bad they stop replying

Jam

Raven>Dizzy>Jack-O'>Johnny(heard it way too many times on stream)>Jam(just, eh)

Is KOF rollback or delay based netcode?
Does it add input delay to take it away when you play online?

>SNKucks already defending this turd

#burntofight

I still haven't forgotten about KoFXII
Don't let them get you again assholes

>10 year old graphics
>10 year old netcode

#burntofight bros

SFV sucks

Dizzy and Raven are alright.
The others are extremely fucking bland.

INJUSTICE 2 WILL SAVE FIGHTING GAMES FOR SURE NOW
DON'T WATCH THE DC MOVIES THOUGH WONDER WOMAN IS GONNA BE SHIT

>23 posts
>13 IPS

mmmmm I wonder

are you really falling for these shitposts mate, get it together

fighting games are dead

>western anything
no thanks

why would you tell a shitposter that

fucking weeb

SFV sucks lmaoo

youtube.com/watch?v=444sazRoQ9w

i want to sniff her vagina

It's gonna sell more than KoFXIV and SFV combined twice over and then again when they release the game of the year version. God bless NRS

I literally forgot she existed.
My bad user.

Western companies can't even design a fucking woman without making her ugly on purpose because MUH REALISM, fucking die
I prefer being a weeb than liteally eating shit

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3 or xbone?

They already said they were gonna fix her face

I'll probably buy Injustice 2 on PC, provided it comes with GGPO.

I'm so fucking sick of Japanese games and their dogshit netcode.

That's alright, nobody ever remembers her ;_;

>buying an nrs game on pc after what they did with mkx

grow a fucking spine

damn I wish I could enjoy shit games

>giving warnerbros money
>giving warnerbros money for a PC game
Literal excrement consumer

I'm not even talking about that meme face that looked even worse than the average NRS face, they all look fucking terrible

It's not their fault mustards don't buy games.

Never bought MKX and I'll certainly wait to see how I2 does on PC before I buy it.

That shit don't matter it's gonna to sell more on every platform than all of these SHITTY Japanese fighting games you ugly fucks blow in this game.

so is juri good or what

She's not bad.

are you okay

Call me when any one of these games released in the last 2 years sell more than MKX. You guys looking fucking retarded right now.

>complaining about "man faces"
Can you nergins fuck off? Western games are grounded in realism, not some hilariously disfigured sex fantasy imagined by a 40 year old virgin Jap.

The fact of the matter is that Injustice 2 will have better netcode, better gameplay, and better art (if you care about raelism) than anything Japan has shat out in the past 5 years. I was about to give KOF 14 a fair shake until I saw the netcode in action.

I wanna pick up fighting games with KoF14, I decided to test out 2002 with a friend for primer but can someone please explain how I am supposed to do K-9999s special motion.

for whoever was talking about how you can just go learn a fighting game...

some of us are really fucking bad at fighting games. i'm pretty much masher because i can't perform a combo even if you were to spell it out. you know that challenge mode in sf5 or whatever it's called? yeah, i can't do a 3 hit combo. i can't time for shit.

>this triggered by cantonese cartoons

I need you Akiha

>Injustice 2 on PC
ummmmmmmmmmmmm

NRS, Ed Boon, and WB could rape you and you would still buy Injustice 2 and the next Batman game on PC

What will happen to fighting game "pros" like Daigo, Infiltration and Tokido and those who live off fighting games like Valle and Gootecks after fighting games die? I can see SFV will be a goner next year and that will make the FGC shrink really small at least competitive-wise. It worries me. Are Daigo and Valle doomed to be homeless at this point?

Fighting games won't die.

I know that feel. I usually play rhythm games and can do okay in those but as soon as I go into a real mash I immediately forget everything I learned and just mash like a fucking retard.

How do I shimmy some meaty footsies?

>t. I only played for 10 hours

m8

I'm fine I'm just preaching the gospel right now
Yeah because NRS will keep the genre alive just like they did during the PS2 era when Capcom and SNK killed fighting games back them

if it's like other pro gamers they have to go get that "job" thing.

but 50 characters guys! People are totally going to be still playing a week after launch!

you are of low intelligence if you think like 90% of combos in sf5 are hard
newfaggotry be damned, it's 3 fucking buttons and the timing isn't even remotely strict for most of this shit

>151915827
Can you please stop shitposting

Most of the characters look like shit desu. So far only Geese, Kyo, Iori, Shun, Kim, and the girl with the bird look good.

How am I shitposting because I'm saying things you don't like? How about you grow up?

I mean competitive wise. Of course there'll be always someone playing and buying them but that doesn't mean there'll be a lot of players who go to their locals for SFV and other fighting games in the future.

Daigo and Valle are like 40 dude. I don't think there're many nice guys out there who would hire those who've wasted their life on playing video games for such long time.

>tfw all matches at night are laggy af

It juts grew a fucking ton this year compared to nothing seen before.
We got fucking top 8 broadcasted on fucking ESPN holy shit dude, get a grip, what the fuck are you talking about

assuming you're talking about sf5
reminder that the game sees this as 5 bars and it's a coast to coast connection

It's dead dickhead calm down

what

did anyone else have high hopes for kof 14?
seeing this shit is just deflating. i've been watching this guy's stream for the past 3 hours and on average the online experience is mediocre. at best it looks like a 4frame xrd connection.

Exactly

damn rollback is good...

>We got fucking top 8 broadcasted on fucking ESPN
Too bad it didn't boost the sales for SFV at all. Capcom paid them for nothing.

Proper rollback netcode is but this shit is embarrassing.

Why the fuck couldn't they just use GGPO.

Urban Champion 2 will save the genre

I still have high hopes. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Didn't you just say that you were talking competitive-wise? Being broadcasted on TV is actually a big deal to make current players motivated to get to tourneys more. It doesn't matter if it attracted more casuals to the franchise or not.

twitter.com/Haleyswisschees/status/765447080353509376

where do u guys get all your hot pics of fighting game sluts?

Is this your first day on the internet? How did you find your way here?

No money for Capcom = no money for Capcom cup and EVO. I'm pretty sure players care about money more. Look at what happened to Marvel. No one but a small handful of dedicated fans care about it anymore. Also we aren't even sure if SFV will be on TV next year either. I have a feeling Capcom and ESPN won't bother though.

I'd rather have fighting games enter another "dark age" than SFV still being the posterchild of fighting games desu

SNIFF CALIBUR IS BACK

me too desu

SFV is shit even compared to SF4 which is pretty amazing how bad they fucked it up

im new to the chinese cartoon scene

Those are some high quality male sniffes
This

CONCEPT ART COMPANIES GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT NDAS

I'm with you desu senpai. SFV should die for good.

rory i need your lips

oh yay this bitch is back

idol lucky sophie pamu pamu chloe desukedo

Or
Give me Bridget
Me
Death

you know how some people are good at cooking and some people are hopeless? i'm bad at fighting games. yeah, a 3 hit combo isn't supposed to be hard but for some people it is nigh impossible.