Rare car sighting thread?

Rare car sighting thread?

US here, just saw a R34 Skyline and a Z32 300ZX right behind each other. I've seen a couple Z32's before but never a R34 in person. Hope it doesn't get crushed.

Other urls found in this thread:

universityofbeautifulcars.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rare car sighting
>image board
>no images

You suck and you're probably a liar.

We get the occasional R32 here in the Baltimore area

Probably the rarest car i've spotted on the road is either a 599 GTO, a VT Diablo or a Delta S4 while abroad

Not impressive enough to lie about

Believe me or not, I was walking home from the grocery store and it blew by me, I would have taken a picture if it was parked or I had enough time.

Thanks for the free bump.

How did it feel, seeing an R34 for the first time?

The novelty of it wears off quick when you see one or two a day, fartcanned and stickerbombed for the viewing pleasure of the Instagram mob.

>no pictures
baka

Here's a recent spot RX7 Spirit R

The magic never dies.

Probably a r32 with a body kit. Was it small or pigfat?

It felt pretty damn good, I couldn't believe it at first but the driver was on the right side of the car and I saw the tail lights.

It looked stock from the quick glance I got but as I heard the exhaust note as it sped away put a huge grin on my face.

you would not believe it when I looked out the window today I saw 15 r34s all lined up in a row, 10 supras, 12 rx7s 23 nsxs all mint condition oh and even 14 vspec r34s

Can't say for certain but it looked pretty big.

It will once you take what looks like a GT-R at the lights, only to find out later that it was just a 25GT-T with a GT-R front end and badges.

The other day saw one exactly like this. Fell in love. Wanted to ring the house bell and ask to buy it, but too shy to do it.

saw an r32 parked at a church one in seattle, crazy thing was it was like in 2009, maximum illegal. Probably a collector title.

>living in Norway
Very, very few people drive anything remotely interesting. Months will pass between the times I see stuff like Impreza WRX's, Porsche 911's, S-Class Mercedes, 6/7-series BMW, Nissan 240SX and so on

I have never seen any of these in real life; Nissan R32/33/34/GTR, Mazda RX7/RX8, Honda NSX, any Ferrari, any Lamborghini, any Aston Martin, Dodge Charger/Challenger, Chevrolet Camaro and probably fuckloads of others cars that you see every day in other countries

Lancer Evolution 1 RS

THeres one for sale near me for only 6k

2nd gen Mitsubishi Minica

I saw a Porsche 959 in silver in Knightsbridge in London, also saw a RHD Ferrari F40 which is super rare

Renault Clio V6 Renault Sport Phase 2

Pffft, yesterday as I was leaving Aldi's I saw 4 Ferrari 250 GTOs sitting at the light

Spotted as I was leaving a cinco de mayo party last month

Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione
Ferrari F40 LM
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
Ferrari Enzo

Saw the car from Knight Rider a couple of years ago, blew my mind.

An R33 Spec V.

dam son

Looked really boring in person, I told the old guy to open her up and sounded like shieeeeet

What an ugly af car

What about a Supra?

Not on the road. Seen an A80 on the track, but it had been butchered & converted to a drifter

This reminds me. I saw an R34 GTR on the road about 6 months back. Threw me for a loop. I live in Connecticut.

The car was gone before I got stop the owner and ask about. And no I didn't see it from the rear and no I didn't mistake a Chevy Impala for it. It made a left turn onto my road while I was sitting at a red light

Pfffffft, the other week outside of my neighbors seven million dollar house that is next to mine I saw ALL of the original Factory 5 models cruise by my house; I guess it was a parade or something. I know it was originals and not kit cars, their owners assured me; and -YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE ME ANYWAY-.

>live in Australia
>Skylines were always considered cool and slightly uncommon, but nothing special
>come to Veeky Forums and find out that Americans can't get them
>laugh at the fact every time I see some.

I can't remember when, but two skylines were stolen from my unis car park in the same week. Fucking Sandniggers

>Fucking Sandniggers

I thought Australia was like 90% white, why are you guys letting shitskins into your country? Can't you see what they do to other countries?

We are 90% white, but minorities congregate around unis and cities.
Melbourne is especially bad for it, there are pockets of them in some of the northern suburbs.
We also have problems with this group that call themselves the Apex gang, basically just trashing any car that isn't rotary.

>We also have problems with this group that call themselves the Apex gang, basically just trashing any car that isn't rotary.

Nice

R32 Skylines are legal here though.

My neighbour has an R32 and R34. My cousing got an R32 when he got his P's and drove it for 10 years. One of the teachers at the TAFE I went to has a GTS-T.

Skylines are a dime a dozen here in Melbourne, even the GT-Rs

>see a heavily riced r34 whizz past me on the freeway, like think of what you made in Need for Speed when you were younger
>something about the desecration of a nice car tickles my autism
>note it's plate number
>report it to the police that evening

/devilish/

Lol you know you just get made fun of right

>be police
>answer call
>>"Yes hi I am traveling on highway whatever and a Nissan Skyline just passed me at a high rate of speed, I have his plate number here for you as well"
>lol sure, what is it
>>"34RB26"
>yeah we'll get right on that buddy thank you for your call
>mfw
>>"Okay thank you so much he really needs a ticket he scared me so bad"
>sure thing, have a good one

I saw a BMW M8 once

My friends dad has a 930 911 turbo. It's weird working on your shitbox next to a payment on a really nice house.

Something something works of fiction

I live in PA. On the road ive seen a Lambo countach, Ferrari 308, ferrari 360, couple lotuses, a gallardo, couple corvette ZR1's, others im forgetting.

The rarest I have seen was probably a 2000 Mustang Cobra R.

On sunny days the streets are crawling with GTR's, corvette stingrays, and there is a shelby gt500 on every corner. I wish I knew where these people get all thier money.

I've always wanted one of those, but America obviously never got them.

Not even joking, look at what they did to this Porsche.

Pulling into Chattanooga from North GA.

Signal Mountain is home to a lot of German and other exotic cars for the small size of the town.

There's even a 360 Stradale up there among other Ferrari's.

Saw a JZX100 Chaser in Washington

Spotted this 458 Italia in Brazil. You have no fucking idea how rare of a sight this is over here.

I was down in Arizona about 3-5 years ago on a road trip and was passed on the interstate by a blue R34 like OP's picture.
And this was before they were even allowed in Canada.
I was pretty blown away.

BEE*R kits were very popular for canadian gtr owners to do before r34's were a thing here

I saw 5 of these driving together on sunday in Straya

Saw an N-Largo F12 on I10 east of Houston a few months ago. I've seen it around the Woodlands a few times since.

oh my fug

I'll post some of the rare cars I've seen. Starting with a car I'll probably never see again, a GT4

Rotaries are shit though

Now you really wont see it again

I've never visited or lived in a city that could beat Vancouver in the shear number of ridiculous cars you see on a daily basis. Aventadors, 599s, GT3s, etc are a dime a dozen.

Here are some standouts though.

I see quite a few of those cars here, maybe i'm just lucky with my area.

ameriburger here.

never saw a skyline until I went to Malaysia and saw a R33 GTR.

>Live in and near suburban-ish college town
>tfw see an R35 GT-R in the distance at red light
>Didn't get out phone because thought it wasn't possible
>Roll up next to him and see the GT-R emblem
Was pretty cool to see compared to my usual boring daily commute where you see stanced civics and black spray painted BMWs. Couldn't get a pic though, the light turned green as soon as I got to it.

i saw a corolla today

There's a mint Peugeot 205 GTI parked around the corner.

What kind of a shit town do you live in where a GTR is a rare sight?

A boring town filled with Acuras, cheap BMWs, and crossovers as far as the eye can see. Pic related, shit I deal with on a daily basis.

jesus christ

Mehh type r wrx's are one of the nicer shapes but i dono why people like subies.

I saw Tesla model S few weeks ago.

It's super rare in here and it costs 100k €

>Aventadors, 599s, GT3s, etc are a dime a dozen.
are you exaggerating? I have a hard time believing those cars are common

I saw a gtr yesterday and that might not sound like a lot but where I live a miata is pretty exotic

Nope, take a look at this tumblr dedicated to the cars that can be seen around my old university (many driven by students).

universityofbeautifulcars.tumblr.com/

started a roadtrip around canada >saw
hilux surf
2x 7mgte supra
2×molested 180sx
landcruiser 70
old datsun sr20 swapped
saw a 86 toyota pickup in mint shape with the old oem stripes on the fender,tried to take a pic but he left (pic related)

These are rare, right?

Shit

The Swap Shop here has a Ferrari museum inside with an FXX, an Enzo, Maserati MC12, La Ferrari, and various other cars. Kind of an odd place to see them.

The tag needs to be on an R34 though

That pic was at Fuji Soeedway

Saw this in fucking cumming, georgia of all places

Now that's fucking cool.

Saw this r9k car not long ago

Saw this beauty a few weeks back

Oh shit

the fucking government is letting the fuckers in

>Be rich
>Still live in Arkansas
literally why