Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
August 17th: PLATINUM MASTER 01 Miracle Night
August 20th at 8PM JST: "We are all DRE@MERS!!" region-locked stream with Mirai, Shizuka, Sayoko, Roco, Iku, Megumi and Momoko's VAs: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
August 24th: Cinderella Girls 3rdLIVE BDs
August 28th: Talk/Mini-Live with Mirai, Sayoko, Fuka, Matsuri, Konomi, and Megumi's VAs
August 29th: Makoto Kikuchi's Birthday
August 31st: STARLIGHT MASTER 05 Junjou Midnight Densetsu
August 31st: SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 02
August ???: Cinderella Project Minichu and Love Laika Anastasia figure
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 7th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rfriyd.rar
pastebin.com/92BYqfyD
twitter.com/deresute_eng/status/764062470981816320
mega.nz/#!WFY0kaCC!aTf44k0lYgQm1fzmtiZ0w63lfkQ0-1bUD1R7i6Y2uJ4
a.pomf.cat/eiekob.mp3
sakugablog.yshi.org/2016/08/14/the-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-staff-interviews-animators-roundtable/
pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk
youtube.com/watch?v=S2qZhurJQOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Elena and Ayumu look the best.

And thus, we are reborn once again.

I like all of the idols.

Good person.

I like this puchi.

She's small.

News post.

The BGM versions of "Kami SUMMER!!", "Jibun REST@RT", and "Watashi-tachi wa Zutto...Deshou?" have been reuploaded: a.pomf.cat/rfriyd.rar
New SS commus have been subbed:
>Mizuki [Summer Carnival!!], Akane [Summer Carnival!!], Akane 04:
New SS commus have been translated:
>Story commu episode 29: pastebin.com/92BYqfyD
The new SS stamps have been translated: twitter.com/deresute_eng/status/764062470981816320
New CG Theaters have been typeset:
>713:
>719:
>721:
>724:
>725:
>726:
>729:
>739:
>743:
>749:
Latest CG Theater Archive (8/14): mega.nz/#!WFY0kaCC!aTf44k0lYgQm1fzmtiZ0w63lfkQ0-1bUD1R7i6Y2uJ4 + The preview of Koume's "Bloody Festa" from STARLIGHT MASTER 05 has been uploaded: a.pomf.cat/eiekob.mp3
New CG comics have been translated:
>"On a hot day, it has to be this!": (comic) +
The animators roundtable interview from the CG fanbook has been translated: sakugablog.yshi.org/2016/08/14/the-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-staff-interviews-animators-roundtable/
Some scans from the ML 3rd pamphlets have been uploaded, showing the favorite cards of the VA cast: + + PREVIOUS: + + + REQUESTS (old): pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk

my nigga

Hopefully someone can do a full scan of the ML 3rd Pamphlets!

>The BGM versions of "Kami SUMMER!!", "Jibun REST@RT", and "Watashi-tachi wa Zutto...Deshou?" have been reuploaded
Goddamn these are good

>The preview of Koume's "Bloody Festa" from STARLIGHT MASTER 05 has been uploaded: a.pomf.cat/eiekob.mp3

Chalk this one up to the group of "Starlight Masters Solo Songs that are massively superior to their Cinderella Master Solo Song"

It's right up there with Rika's SUPER LOVE compared to her DOKI DOKI Rhythm.

I wish her voice was louder, though. Even just a little bit.

>superior

>It's right up there with Rika's SUPER LOVE compared to her DOKI DOKI Rhythm.
I was going to agree until you said this. Now I think I'm going to puke.

Stop perverting my wife, you sluts!

It's her fault for being cute.

Sorry, I'll be sure to have Karen punished by locking her in a room with Shiki.

Maybe 3rd Release preview next month?

We might get something on the 8/20 stream, too.

I like her CM but Bloody Festa sounds great

ML anime?

the SRs look better than the SR+s

what a waste of megane hokuto

after Side M anime

Good. Glasses are shit.

I could get behind this and im not even gay

Noooooo

Altessimo giving me Fatal Frame flashbacks

Kisses for the short karate master.

I'm gonna challenge her tummy to a fight with my Tongue Fu.

>The preview of Koume's "Bloody Festa" from STARLIGHT MASTER 05 has been uploaded: a.pomf.cat/eiekob.mp3

Those pinch harmonics are pretty sweet.

Another metal song that is better than Dokukinoku Densetsu, pretty sad.

Isn't it sad, Syoko?

After getting around to reading that ReDrop LiPPS doujin, I see it is better than the Mika/Minami/Kaede one, but they really should just stick to individual idol doujins; it feels like it's missing too much of something. In the pantheon of doujin groups/artists, I think I'm gonna have to put ReDrop in the "old gods" catagory.

Gonna need to find some new gods now.

Or we should stop them from making doujins at all.

>thinking some little girl-sounding voice is better than Matsuda

fucking normies go kill yourselves

She'll get a new song one of the SMs eventually and it'll be a total fucking ripper, just gotta keep believing.

The voice doesn't mean much if the instrumental is dull, see also Kurenai and Lunatic Show for an example of something that utilizes her voice better.

post pure girls

Why don't you post one then?

Voice is pretty terrible, but arrangement is better. In Dokukinoku Densetsu vocals and music are all over the place. Must be a metal thing, but it just isn't satisfaying/pleasant to listen too, it's a mess. Here's a little remix that improves it a bit. But just a bit, you can't fully fix it.
youtube.com/watch?v=S2qZhurJQOI

but they both sound like little girls not fit for metal

isn't Sae pure enough?

Please

Kako confirmed Deresute-voiced idol.

You got a point; look at all these murderous kunoichi. Not pure at all.

Slutzuki lookin' good like always.

Rin is my wife.
Rika is my imouto.

She's my wife's side bitch, please fuck off.

>
>765 is usually the easiest gateway.

Yeah, no.

Let me simulate being a newfag who gets into im@s:

>Aw yeah, the anime was cooI! I can't wait to start my idolshit journey and become the iDOLM@STER!
>Imma play SP! What the fuck is this shit! Why to they look different from the anime? Why are Takane, Hibiki and Miki enemies? Why can't I produce them? Why is Ritsuko an Idol? Why isn't she a Producer? Fuck this, I'll play the console games instead
>Oh shit, what the fuck happened to Miki? Why is her hair brown now? Shit, I'll just move on to the next game
>So this is idolm@ster 2 now, what the fuck, why do they all look like the anime now? Well, at least I can now producer Takane and Hibiki. Oh so -now- Ritsuko is a Producer? Wait, what? You can't Produce Iori? Oh fuck you.
>So what is this One For All bullshit. Oh wait, now Ritsuko is an Idol again? Make up your fucking mind already. Who is this Leon slut?
>Oh fuck, I had enough of this shit, time for next Gen! Lets get Platinum Stars! Wait, what the hell is this Project Diva clone bullshit? What happened to the management gameplay in the previous games?

Suffice to say, 765 is not a newbie friendly gateway. It's just too erratic. Without reading up on it's history or having someone explain things to the new player, entering im@s through 765 would be a rather confusing experience for a complete newbie.

The setting and characters jump around too much. The gameplay mechanics aren't consistent either.

CG on the other hand is a more stable thing. Between Mobamasu and Deresute, there aren't any major or jarring changes like what 765 has done. Much more variety too. So if a newbie didn't find any of the thirteen 765s appealing, they can try their hand at the one hundred eighty three CGs.

Not sure why you feel the need to bring this to the new thread.

It's legitimate on-topic discussion.

Would you prefer me to blog on how much I want to fuck Tomoka's armpits instead?

What's wrong with it?

Considering I'm the person you responded to, yes sure go ahead. It was at the end of last thread when it was dying and was only ever my opinion that 765 is easier for newfags to get into. It's not really "on-topic" anymore since the original topic was lost after the first few posts in the responses.

Not him, but yes.

Megumi Happy!

Megumi makes me really happy in weird places.

Like where? At work?

You don't feel happy at work normally?

We know Kotoha.

This is actually my first reply to this topic as after reading that entire chain, I had to give a piece of my mind regarding what you claim.

And as the other anons have said, no way in hell is 765 the "more newbie friendly" way to enter im@s at this point. It has too many entry barriers for newbies compared to CG

Not him but
>work
>happy

I live in America. There is no happiness here.

Working in Japan is worse.

Yes, I understand you share the same opinion they do and it's different from mine. No, my point didn't get across clearly after people started screaming how wrong I was. I get it, not everyone sees it the way I do and that's fine, I didn't expect people here to get it. I'm simply saying it's not on-topic anymore since the entire point was missed from the beginning and now it's devolved into a shouting match of trying to be "right" as seen in .

>not being happy at work
Come on user, surely you're working hard for your idols with a smile.

I dont know if this is true.

>America
>no happiness
You haven't lived in other countries, have you?

Chie's armpit stench

They pretty much work non stop their whole life.
They can work up to 8hours and then overtime for 10hours not getting paid.

I think nobody anywhere likes having to work. That's not a country thing

I got into iM@S with CG because at first I didn't give a shit about the 765 Pro and thought all the characters were dumb anime shit. I actually overlooked CG too until I accidentally came across material for the idol I now like.

On the other hand I think 765 has meme points when I see it constanty referenced on other boards with "I want to fuck Yayoi" or "anal idol Iori".

That doesnt really have much to do with it. If you are an aware American citizen there is not much happiness here outside of luxuries

That sounds bad but theres also some really shitty jobs here too.

I got into im@s because of 765 but I wasn't really autistic about it, simply enjoyed it. My obsession with the franchise started with CG and continued thanks to ML.

>an aware American citizen
A what now?

Oh please, don't play the victim and "people keep misunderstanding me" card now.

The original point you made was how 765 was the better choice for newbies. And people gave their two cents on why that was hardly the case.

From a point of view regarding series content, 765 is kind of all over the place. Without some sort of guideline to help them understand it, a new face to the series would have lots of difficulty entering it.

And from a purely pragmatic point of view framing them as games, 765 is also not recommendable on the grounds that they are paid console games who has half it's content hidden behind paywall DLCs. Compare them to the mobile games which are playable for free and has all it's content accessible to a player without paying a single cent.

So all those considered, how can you still say with a straight face that you would recommend 765 as a starting point to a newbie's im@s journey?

From what I've seen, all your arguments just boiled down to "765 is the original series, and most people would start on it first!" or "765 is more popular here in the west!.

You didn't really address any of the actual difficulties that a newbie may encounter when entering something and why 765 would be a better choice for said newbie.

An active citizen. Being aware of the government and economic status of your country and society.

>That doesnt really have much to do with it.
So you haven't then? You wouldn't be spouting bullshit like that otherwise.

>r/idolmaster
>1537 subs

>r/StarlightStage
>2582 subs

There. Issue objectively settled with a simple Google search. CG is the reddit-approved subsection of the franchise.

There aren't very many of those though.

but who's gonna run your internet, you big neet

>approved
Like I said before it's the SS newfags

I mean like I have brain problems but wow. Reason I didn't bother bringing it to the new thread, again, is because the original topic was different than you seem to think and I'm about to sleep.

Highly doubt you'll find anyone to argue with you but please do keep up the good work at being too aggressive for your own good.

What did they do to you this time?

Yeah thats why things are getting progressively worse here. And if you're aware of that you're also aware that theres nothing you can actually do about it. All the tensions happening right now have been building up for decades.

>r/kuku/
>3 subs

Lewd master race wins again.

>the original topic was different than you seem to think

This was the post that started the current topic of the whole chain. And while the "original topic" may have indeed been different, as your posts in that chain indicated, you argued on the side of how "765 is the easier gateway" and that's what I'm contesting.

So where would an enlightened individual such as yourself find happiness if America is so bad? Other than gensokyo, that is.

__/@/__

These post smell as fat fedora neckbeard redditor

Don't just assume the worst, user. Maybe he just has severe depression and suicidal tendencies.

>stop having an actual discussion and go back to image dumping and one liners
That is not what I said. Stop looking for trouble.

So is the page you're posting on, by that logic.

You mean the typical poster in this thread?

OH SHIT!

This is pretty much the only correct answer to that question