/wowg/ World of Warcraft General

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/rrqMd6fG

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

nope

it gives 100% dodge for a second so it has its use in pvp, also confusing keyboard turning casters

sylvanas is #1 waifu

It grants 100% dodge chance for 1s. So. K...inda?
When it's talented at like 104 it'll do a lot more single target damage.

I really like Shaman but I hate all the races that can be Shaman
Help

First 10 for Dorf with Big 'Ammers

>hates trolls

We don't want you in our ranks

>faggots who only play humans or humans with pointy ears
lmaoing at your existence

use tmorph

Does anyone else keep getting disconnected or is it my shit internet?

For the most part I don't mind trolls but I really can't get past the hands/feet, they bother me too bad
I think fem orc is the only thing I could stomach playing but even then they're meh

How can you hate orcs, tauren, trolls, goblins and pandas? That leaves just blood elves right?

Fem orc is acceptable

Balance is one of those specs that is very reliant on it's artifact as it adds a whole other Astral Power generator and allows you to really utilize Fury of Elune.

Does anyone have raid logs for legion raids?? plz show

Why did they make balance druids boring as fuck?

I liked the whole pendulum thing between sun & moon.

Did Nintendo sue?

I just want to be a qt grill
So fem orc is my best bet

I'll just do that, thanks friend

>he liked the pendulum.
Fuck you that system was terrible.

Monk is the best class and only a casual babby would disagree.

fem gob is more acceptable

This is my first time encountering the wailing banshees. It's hard to believe our Dark Lady is a banshee herself after dealing with these foul creatures.

Orcs, tauren, Dwarves, trolls, Draeni, gobs. Those are five of the best races in game

Blog Inc

>Sign to Guild with the expectation I only DPS
>They tell me to heal one night
>Say, completely stone-faced, no
>Leader throws a raging fit at me because I refuse to assist the guild
After 5 weeks I have dumped
>1.2mil into the Bank
>Level 25 Pets like Chrominius for World Quests
>Tons of 6/6 Crafted Gear
and
>Switched between ranged and melee

Is this GM retarded or are guilds just this autistic because of new tier soon?

It added DEPTH.

I hate gobs

I'm just gonna do fem orc

How was that depth. You stared at a pendulum bar and either hit orange nuke or blue nuke. I'm way more excited for half/full/new moon and managing fury of elune.

looks like ur using a fishing pole

>fem orc shaman
no

So, haven't played since launch of Draenor. Cleared Highmaul.

I find my 696 warrior is doing only about 25k single target DPS. That doesn't sound right to me. Am I fucking up? Fury btw

After 5 weeks I have dumped
>1.2mil into the Bank
>Level 25 Pets like Chrominius for World Quests
>Tons of 6/6 Crafted Gear
and
>Switched between ranged and melee

I'm more concerned with this than your guild leader's behavior.

And as a former leader I can tell you we usually don't care about a DPS that switches between ranged and melee. If they need a healer they need a healer, they don't care that you can hit 123 in melee range vs doing it at range and doing a mechanic

>stop playing the best gender and race for shaman
Uh?

>people end their message with "kappa"
I have no idea what that shit means and I'm probably getting too old to be assed to google it.
Also why is it mostly swedes who spam that shit? the kind of swedes who think they're good but they're not and also think everyone speaks their shitty language?

What is the rarest Race/Class/Gender combination?

>fury
>Being shit
sounds about right, go Arms like a true warrior.

Okay seriously is anyone else getting constantly disconnected? I thought it might be my internet but I just restarted my router and shit's still happening.

female dwarf/tauren monk.

it was even lower as arms

Hah good one, best race/gender combo for Shaman is male orc deal with it dweeb

>swedish manchildren being cancer
Who would have thought

can be said about anyone as long as they're a twitch baby

>gob shaman
Literally makes no sense lore wise.

So is this general welcoming to old, old returning players looking for new environments or no?

I put all that stuff in there as a measure of good will. I have quite literally enough gold in WoW that if I were to cash out I would have either tokens till 2062 or enough money to buy a car (or 2.)

If you don't care, then do you see my perspective here? I signed up as a DPS for Ranged AND Melee. I spent hours learning very specific things for multiple classes so I could be successful, and I am repaid by being told to switch Healer. I think its a valid argument that I should not have to go healer, especially when that is what I specifically said I would not do when I signed up.

They trick elementals into a very confusing and tricky business contract.

I've since upgraded to something significantly more brutal.

>female blood elf death knight

What kind of person plays this?

That's not man pan

Why do you play a hybrid if you're unwilling to do anything but DPS is a better question

The really toxic kind of person.

Proof

Why aren't you a purple plate tauren paladin /wowg/?

Undead male priest

Have you even quested in Cata zones? There is a quest line that goes through most the zones about a Goblin Shaman and his elementals.

post yfw your dad sees what video game you're playing and calls you a literal faggot irl

I don't. I play multiple classes. One is ranged, one is melee. Both are full Damage. I was asked to make a 3rd character, "preferably a priest," so I could heal for them.

I'm not sure whether to puke or to be amazed.

Will Saurfang be a good orc leader?

>If you don't care, then do you see my perspective here? I signed up as a DPS for Ranged AND Melee. I spent hours learning very specific things for multiple classes so I could be successful, and I am repaid by being told to switch Healer. I think its a valid argument that I should not have to go healer, especially when that is what I specifically said I would not do when I signed up.

You don't have to heal, it's just appreciated that you could over being able to ranged and melee DPS, know what I mean?

Tauren wearing plate goes against their lore. I play a tauren shaman who at most wears mail

its not a good enviroment in general

When do the Legion Invasions end?
Is it on August 30 or september 6?

Also...
There's nothing wrong with drinking your dad's sperm!

Because the consequences are actually beneficial! There's nutritional value and there's no risk! No one's gonna get harmed!

Your dad's basically gonna have a good bash, he's gonna enjoy a nice orgasm, and you're gonna enjoy some nice nutritional value! So the benefits outweigh the losses. So go and drink your dad's sperm!

why are people still trying to realm hop for auto-invite groups if it doesnt even work? is there still a chance for it to work or something because i thought that it only phases you if your in the same zone as the party leader.

I think im having most fun as Demo lock but havent really tried Afflic since its just fuck around at invasions right now

tabard should be silver and purple like the rest of the mog, not black and purple

I use to have respect for Saurfang until he got his shit pushed in by Mantid trash mob.

You and I both know that isn't how this works.

In several weeks when they need a healer they start to kick people who refuse. Been through the ball game 5 times in 12 years.

Undead rogue or undead hunter if I like being fast?
Goblin or orc shaman?

You're not wrong. Just heal really badly so they don't want you to heal xd

Disc is fun as fuck in PVP.

But I'm getting kinda bored. Any suggestions on things to farm/grind?

female dwarf warlock

What emote are you using int hat image?

grind on this dick

/retard

Did it lads

help!

give him a break he's old

rogue

Its /train for the female belfs
Fuck off slut

Sleepy cuddle dogger

sleep tight motherpupper

>game says I have like 120 fps
>it doesn't look as silky smooth as some people's 60 fps streams

the fug

streams have motion blur that makes them look smoother. WoW does not.

What horde race other than BE has the prettiest feet?

Goblins

>feet XD
go back to /tv/

Troll

worgen

Do you guys reckon wow tokens will go up with legion? I have a feeling the price may stay about the same considering how many people will be selling the things.

the price will go wherever blizzard wants it to

you're an idiot if you think it's affected by anything other than a slider in a office

Eat a bag of baby dicks

Got my Caitlyn Jenner stash ready

What server has a good horde to ally ratio, is PvP and has at least decent raiding?

>ywn date a qt engineer goblin girl

WoW on Oculus Rift when

Is there an edgier race/class than Night Elf Mage?

Tich

>more people playing the game
>ie more people buying tokens
>ie more tokens on the market

>HURR DURR PRISE WILL GO UP?

Do I buy wow tokens or a treadblade?

ugly as fuck