"Cute car user, didn't you say you could have gotten a BMW for the same price though?"

"Cute car user, didn't you say you could have gotten a BMW for the same price though?"

>that run in her stocking
hngg

>yfw you will never sniff the seat after they stepped on it

You can get a BMW Z3 for around the same price as a good condition Miata in my area. If you're more concerned with looks and what other people think about you based on your car then I guess you should go for the Z3. If you're more concerned about reliability and modding then you should probably go for the Miata.

Bitch, are you blind? It's not a car, but it is a BMW.

"You're right, i said that. But does that BMW BRAAAAAAAAAP STUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU?!?"

this so much this

>looks
>z3
The miata is a simple faggot ugly car
But the z3 is a special snowflake of uglyness that these girls wouldnt even believe it is a bmw but more a ugly chinese knock off

I like the way the Z3 looks honestly, always have.

I can never get over BMW's pig snout grilles

I think they look good with the top down and are hideous top up. I'd never own one because I'd feel like a tool in a beemer AND a convertible.

because then i wouldnt be able to fuck you in the back in comfort.

no of course we're going to wait for your friend, shes the hot the one.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng what is thatttttt???????

My BMW is a vert and is pig heavy than a miata. SOME FAG, TRADE WITH ME STAT. CONVERT ME TO GAYNESS

Looks like a VW bug with an erect hood

Is this the old KFC down Dunsborough?

Falcon panel van, looks like

Confirmed.
XD Falcon Panel van

I did buy a BMW, mine for 11 years now. Still love it

Are these older boxy ones more reliable than the newer ones?

>reliability meme

U wot? I'm just asking a question. Don't know much about differences between various BMW generations.

none of them are unreliable

They're all about the same, but I've never worked on the e92's or later.

>none of them are reliable
FTFY

Bitch you know damn well I payed $600 for this turd.

About the same. In some ways better because they have less to go wrong.

I want to massage her feet desu

Confirmed for never having owned one
Confirmed for not doing your own wrenching

one time I had a girl in my car with long blond hair, she smelled so good. then after she left I noticed a blond hair remained. I left it there for like a week, made me feel like I was somehow successful with the opposite sex.

The only BMWs I can get near me for a similar price and around the same age/mileage as my miats are the 318, 116, 118 or 120 which are all slower than my miats

So technically you're right but I wouldn't want one

You do you user. People like different things for different reasons. This board is full of cancerous morons that spew misinformation they read in a different thread.

Update, found a 730Ld as well near me. actually that would be fuckin baller

If you buy a cheap 7 series expect to be raped in repairs and maintenance

i know, i wouldn't actually consider that car. but it's the same reason why i went for a newer miata instead of an older Z4 or boxster

He speaks the truth. There is lots to go wrong with those cars. Great cars to be sure but parts are not cheap.

I put 2 new front struts in my M3 today. Sachs OEM struts. Local parts stores wanted $450 each! I got them through a friend for 209 each and was thankful to get them at that price. The normal 3 series parts are not bad but the M parts are big money.

You can find E36 M3 Convertibles for under 10k now. I have seen some as low as 7k. I paid 18k for mine but that was in 2004.

Honestly that's why I bought a 335 instead of an M3. After a turbo and adding stiffer suspension, I'm very very happy with my decision

Thats a fine car. You did well