BRAND NEW AUDI A5

holy fuck, look at that front end.

>the bloating is real

>mfw it looks like every other audi in the past decade, only more bloated

>shitty modern car design
The bottom of the windows needs the where the character line is.

The 2022 A5 just got leaked

good 9gag-tier post

Upvoted

Looks like a 350z. What a shitty car design

>I know, let's make it look like an elongated egg

(You)

Kek

>Trips
>Thinks attention whoring brings merit to his opinions
No one cares faggot

its ok im doing it ironically

He is onto something tho

Why?

Tesla wins again.

what?

Am I the only guy here who thinks the new A5 and Camaro actually look kinda nice?

Both of them have this forward-leaning look that communicates motion what with the fenders bulging up from the wheels and all the lines tapering off.

A5 looks nice (interior is a major step down from the last iteration, however), the absolute lack of any windows kills the Camaro

all you need is the front windshield when youre red light drag racing bro

Even the windshield's opening is absurdly thin.

nice soap bars

That's the picture I was looking for

>holy fuck, look at that front end.
2009 BMW wants their hood creases back too.

I'd feel claustrophobic in that rolling cave.

the rear looks shit compared to the previous a5/s5
The old one looks much more refined. This one reminds me of the disgusting A1

Fucking kek. The front looks like my golf 7.
This shit is literally a VW car

Looks pretty good.

Nice Dodge Charger there op

lol an overpriced VW

Can Audi pleaaaase improve their steering feel? It's been a complaint for years and they just seem content to ignore car enthusiasts...

Having parking sensors and blind spot monitoring helps tremendously for the issues caused by driving in a moving bunker. Though you can't get those features on their own and you have to get the whole safety package.

>Though you can't get those features on their own and you have to get the whole safety package.

I really hate the package bullshit. I just want the parking sensors, I don't want 30 fucking airbags adding another 500kg to the car

Because enthusiasts don't drive their sales. Nearly every question in life can be answered by following the money.

Is BMW the only German luxury brand left that even remotely cares about car enthusiasts?

The only German luxury cars that cater to car enthusiasts are the actual M, S or AMG variants of a car. They will continue to make their mainstream cars more tame to appease a wider demographic of driver that views luxury as comfort rather than performance comfort.

Then why do they keep fucking up the steering on Audi's S cars haha. Makes no sense.

Most manufactures look at lap times as the be all since it's easier to quantify compared to intangibles such as steering feel. It's a similar issue comparing the BMW M2 and M4. The M2 feels like an actual BMW whereas the M4 doesn't.

The understeer in this thing must be terrible. Not like any of the plebs that buy this hunk of shit will ever push it to its limits though.