/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

[YouTube] Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue E3 2016 Trailer

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
[YouTube] Timeline: Kingdom Hearts

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/20275
youtube.com/watch?v=WHOZfc1WF4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for the /khg/ party is cancer

Whoops, fucked up the youtube links.

>accidentally waste a Card by overdotting, so can't reguilt if the RNG gods decide I'm a shit
>get this anyway
Hooray, this makes up for the fact that that diety has given me almost enough Abus to guilt him

>35 Scrooge Medals

I don't know what to do with them all. If it was for High Score Challenge and Coliseum needing statuses I would just use them for Experience.

i have exactly 7 cards left besides my already 14% guilted card
should i spend them all on guilting the same card, or would it me nice to have 2 guilted, regardless of %?

We need more stuff like this

why do people keep OP posting the old pastebin with the new one?
some goof's gonna open the old by accident and will be using dated info

>χ[chi] manga never
I can't stop being mad at Amano

>No birth by sleep manga
I'm still mad

Fuck I skipped one

Fuck I forgot the image

There is something about Chirithy's face which makes him feel like he'd make a perfect straightman

>had about 1,000,000 to 1,100,000 munny on friday
>been doing alot of leveling up medals and dotting by using advantage of the 0 ap event
>now at 500,000 munny
im going to be broke by the end of this week

Player's Chirithy, at least, sort of plays the straightman.

I thought there was a reason it was kept there.

>2 DAYS TILL THE FINALE OF X CHI

He did these mangas since fucking 2003 and it took him nine years to finish the Kingdom Hearts II manga, which isn't a surprise because the story is all over the place.

With this in mind I can't blame him, even if I'd like to see that BBS manga too.

>it took him nine years to finish the Kingdom Hearts II manga, which isn't a surprise because the story is all over the place.
Well also because he put it on hiatus and did the entirety of Days before coming back to it

He did, he probably needed the time to think about how to turn this mess into readable fun, a truly herculean task.

So what does /khg/ think will happen in the final update of X chi?

DARKNESS

well im waiting for a reason
if there is none, i say we drop the old

I still have my thoughts and theories about what it all means and what it's leading into, how it connects to KHIII, etc.

But to be honest
I have no idea what's about to happen.

(Almost) Everyone dies
The End

Kairi's Grandma stops the tale during the final confrontation with Luxu and says she can't remember the rest and it's past bedtime already anyway.
In truth she is the final guardian of Master Ava's heart and Kairi was made an artificial princess with the knowledge it bestowed upon her to act as a trap for Master Xehanort.
She's getting some of this hot ass even if the whole universe has to burn to make this happen.

Foretellers faces, when?

Guys how do I git gud at gummi ship buildan?

Where are the best upgrades? Is there a way to expand the cost limit?

This is KH2: FM

Donut ship

wouldn't be surprised if she is actually one of the fortellers in old age

Nice, I just got it, thanks!

Guys is there a hack that lets me keep this UI throughout the game?, its the best looking one of all of them.

Why not just wait for one of the money quests and do it a billion times?

Speaking of which is there a Title for getting 1 billion munny?

the keyblade war happned way before her grandmother's time. jfc ppl. if that shit was true then xehanort's keyblade isn't ancient at all.

we should know the truth in two days or december

What if Kairi's grandma is just really really old.

sorry I am no expert in anime reaction pic. What are you implying?

>kairi's grandma is over 100 years old

There are several ancient people in the KH universe. Rember it encompasses Disney so it has crazy shit like Merlin, Yen Sid, ancient creatures and whatnot.

there are no ancients in the kh universe. yen sid is just a little bit older than xehanort and eraqus. the keyblade was a legend that was past down to each generation, but dumb fucks like you want to believe it happened within a century.

>playing KH2
>overlevelled as fuck because of grind
>cutscene
>6 nobodies appear
>defeat them in 3 seconds
>cutscene
>a few more nobodies appear
>"ITS NO USE"
>Axel has to help

ayy

Well actually...

>100年以上前
Or, "100 years [or more/at least] before"

Personally, I'll put my money on "more than 100 years."

I should specify that it says "at least 100 years before Sora gets the Keyblade"

Which means it's at least 90 years before BbS.

I personally like the idea that Kairi's grandma is Ava, or a Keyblade wielder that got away.

It would explain why she decided to retire to Radiant Garden, given it's similarities to Daybreak Town.

Also, Aqua put a spell on Kairi that would let her know if she was in trouble right? What if Aqua makes her entrance as she saves Kairi from a Invisible?

>I personally like the idea that Kairi's grandma is Ava, or a Keyblade wielder that got away.
That's what I think is gonna happen and I like it a little better than the Rebirth theory.

my point was that none of the old characters in kingdom hearts are ancient. ppl here want to believe kairi's grandma was alive during the time of the war. if that's true then the story is completely fucked cause that shit doesn't make any sense.

>implying her grandma is a retired keyblade wielder that's over 100 years old.

the spell was to protect kairi, not let her know if she was in trouble. the spell is the reason why kairi ended up on destiny islands. just play the damn game again.

So do you guys think the Foretellers were whales?

>Someone will heal Player
>Chirithy will give you Ava's pages from the book of prophecy
>Ephemera will appear and reveal that he is Luxu's spy and has killed all the other Dandelions
>Player will defeat Ephemera but lose to Luxu
>Ephemera will protect Player from the finishing blow
>Player will summon Master's Keeper and use it in conjunction with the book to seal the world into dreams

Unchained will have some difference that will allow a happy ending and will instead free the keyblade wielders from the dream world they are currently in
All this had been predicted by Xehanort who takes control of said keyblade wielders by infecting them with darkness and the power of Kingdom Hearts

Yes all except Luxu which is why he doesn't have a book.
Except as could not be predicted he pulled multiple epics during a mighty big deal

They were probably cheaters since they could simply use the best medals produced by the book of prophecies for themselves. The trash was given to the Moogle for some Lux who sold it to the players.

Another theory is that the foretellers actually don't use the book of prophecies this way, the medals/cards are purely used to enable the player to gather lux, probably to even make them depended on them, that's why whales are the biggest suckers of them all and should meditate on the meaning of guilt.

Nah they're the dev team

So Aqua is gonna be level 300 when we play as her, right? No more of this baby level 99 cap?

In the trailer to 2.8 Ava told everyone to leave to the worlds outside if conflict arose.
So after le Ebin kekblade genocide you're just going to leave to another world, get old and die, the end.
I'm never wrong; screencap this.

>level 300
pls no grinding to 99 is annoying enough.

I'm assuming Aqua starts off at max level, not that she needs to grind there.

>update delayed to the 25th
HOLY SHIT

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/20275

Why? Goddamn it.

XV gets delay, now every game is delayed. Good job, SE.

>XV gets delay, now every game is delayed.
This is what I feared when I heard the delay for XV. Does releasing two games at the same time really affect sales that much?

Significantly, yeah. As soon as FFXV delay was announced, it became a certainty that all major dated projects received a similar pushback.

Frankly, I'm surprised it was only delayed to the 25th.

Oh wait, I thought we were talking about 2.8. Feel free to disregard.

I don't get why they would push it another week

Like what's the problem

The cutscenes have probably been finished for a while now, I'm willing to bet the gameplay is just a few bosses

Why in the hell would they do this? Especially less than 48 hours before it was supposed to go live...

Genuinely upset. This whole week's pretty much a waste now.

I am interested in that Short Episode on the 29th though, also seems like the service end might have a cutscene as well

This minus the disgusting shit
youtube.com/watch?v=WHOZfc1WF4M

DELAYS

DELAYS EVERYWHERE

>Hades
>Possessors
>Playing Cards
>Ava
Fucking paywalls.

The truly paywall one is Ava.

>play chi
>grind the fuck out of it
>want to keep buying more and more SR+ coins
>Jewgle only has 99x5 available in shop

Well there goes my interest in the game. RIP

>guys anyone can beat hades, you just need alice! available in 3000 jewel pulls near you!

I'm not sure why they are pulling this in-universe crap now, it's not like it mattered before.

The original plan was to shut this game down September 1st and deliver the story update early August so there is enough time for everyone out there to play the rest of the story.

You can't even spend money on this game anymore and these cut scenes were probably ready for at least for three months. What's going on?

What? I beat Hades without Alice.

i would have loved to blow 100$ on chi. The game is actually pretty good.

I'd rather pull Wisdom Form than Alice or Namine tbqh.

Post key?

Fuck I was looking forward to it so badly.

>9 more days for TUMBLING DOWN
Holy mother of fuck
just why

1 turn? not a chance

iirc it was
5* Diz with Def Boost 1
6* Sora A 23% guilt
5* Snow White 3-dot
5* Yuffie Illust 3-dot
6* Stitch 17% guilt with Attack Boost 1
Friend medal was a Sephiroth.

i pulled a namine and got super hype before realizing it would be useful for all of 2 battles

Of course not.

>WAAAH I CANT DO ALL THE EXTRA OBJECTIVES FOR FREE

The extra objectives have nothing to do with the story suck a dick

Are you saying you beat Hades in one turn without Alice, or that you were able to beat him in one turn with that setup.

I didn't beat him in one turn of course. There's no need to beat him in one turn to advance the story.

so you're a shitter then. got it

I got the f2p players in my party past her by sharing my guilted KHII Riku. It's not a payeall in the sense that as long as you have a payer in your party, you're still good to be free.

That being said, no idea of it stays that way.

Oh OK, because my Lady Luck setup is better than yours, and I was confused as to how you were doing it with yours. I was thinking you borrowed a guilted Sephiroth.

>needed Alice to one-turn Hades
>calls someone else a shitter

You'd be surprised that that is possible.

>needed Alice to one-turn Hades
needs*
still haven't gotten the fucking 1 turn kill me senpai

I'm just saying that the story bosses aren't really paywall. The rewards for defeating them are gimmicky too. The worst offenders are the adamantite quests.

That's right. One of my friends beat it without Namine too. But it's not fun resetting constantly to get DB to proc.

Look at this stud. He is so strong.

yes very strong. Hoping to guilt mine at the epic carnival friday

Fucking FFXV ruins everything

what keyblade is cloaked figure using?

The cloaked figure is Luxu, the sixth apprentice of the Master of Masters, and he is using Master Xehanort's Keyblade, or rather his Keyblade or a fusion of both his and his master's Keyblade, the jury is still out on this one.

>tfw 5340 jews

>tfw1200 jews