Spessmen on a spess station - /ss13g/

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Fallout station is released, reactions are mixed:
>Half our admins apply to be admins, quote from Anonymous, - "I cannot tell if this is some hyper advanced satire under 15 layers of irony or if this is serious.
>Renaissance in the thread: more and more people present their art to the masses; results range from great to not so great:
>All in all a good day for spessmen all around the globe!

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxuBwfNp2wk
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&p=14200#p14200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forumsstation should change panic bunker target from bay to polaris :^)

RICKY, WHAT PART OF THE SINGULOOSE ATE TELCOMMS AND SHIT WASN'T CLEAR WHEN I SAID IT

WHAT PART OF SETUP THE AME WASN'T CLEAR

WHAT PART OF FIRE UP SOME POSIS WASN'T CLEAR.

SHIT WAS FINE. PEOPLE WHO WANTED BACK COULD COME BACK. IF YOU CARED SO MUCH ABOUT HANDS MOVE A TRAY OVER AND CRYOX SNIP NYMPHS WHEN YOU PASS BY. SHIT WAS FUCKING FINE BUT NO LET'S LEAVE FOR PEOPLE WHO'RE ALREADY GONE. THAT'LL REALLY FIX THE NEXT ROUND.

third for hyperspeed ultraloud fantasticlown

the AME was set up, you're completely retarded, my friend

power was fine, two SMESes were set up, admins blew the lights
the computers were still working, how can you not see that?
also reconstructing telecomms was impossible
stop throwing a tantrum and blaming poor old ricky you dumb cunt, never play engineer again unless you learn how power works

Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

Do paramedics ever use their cryo

No you deaf fuck. The APC's weren't charging because eng had a giant hole in it, telcomms was eaten and it's not impossible. You have to either shut off or destroy the old one and it works fine. Next time consult the fucking head of the department responsible for handling the problem at hand you fucking griefing cunt. It's entirely your fault. You just had to listen, go throw it up while I finished dragging shit over to get the comms back up then I could go see how cocked up eng got and putter on that while a total of fucking nobody helps and responsibility-less shitters cry for a shuttle cause the valids addicted sluts didn't get antag and they haven't gotten their daily dose of validhunting in the last half hour.

Perhaps you are addicted to building the same way you accuse user of being addicted to valids

I'm not seeing much of a difference here, really

rebuilding telecomms from scratch is indeed impossible as of now

>waaaaaaaaaah I WANTED TO AUTISM LET ME AUTISM GUYS I DONT CARE IF EVERYONE IS DEAD AND IT'S FOUR HOURS IN I WANNA BUILD! WAAAAAAAH FUCK YOU!

If you want 4+ hour rounds, fuck off to Bay or Polaris. Nobody here wants to sit around with their thumbs up their asses for four goddamn hours.

There was nobody sitting around. I told him to fire up the posi's. Anybody who wanted to play could play. I don't know how many went in the gateway but I was about to shove in a medbay of flatpacks and a comms relay into the gateway when comms got ate.

Nobody wants to fucking play after four hours, you goddamn retard. Get it through your thick fucking skull, NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY AFTER THE GODDAMN FOUR FUCKING HOUR MARK.

Why don't you get it through your skull. We had a whole away mission to fuck with and there's always more to research. muhvalids is fucking cancer.

Nobody wanted to play the Away mission, people already had.
Nobody wants to fucking '""""research""""", that shit is fucking boring.
Fuck off with your shit and either stop whining, or go to bay. Nobody is going to play after four fucking hours of the same inane bullshit when only three people are alive and the only options back into the round are playing fucking borgs.

Then go nymph people back or help fix shit and give trays, a disp, and seeds to me.

How about fuck off if all you want is counterstrike deathmatch and reset for more valids.. You're playing the wrong game.

You know what'd fix this?

MAMIs, or cyborg-human equivalents WHEN

We had MAMI's for like a week, what even happened? I think cluster made them.

Nobody was asking to play counterstrike, they were asking to be able to play the round they wanted to fucking play, do the gimmicks they wanted to do, and have actual fun instead of being at the mercy of a massive fucking autist who seems to think sitting around rebuilding a darkened shitheap with only 3 living humans and some slow, shitty dionae.

Fuck me, is fun.

Because sitting around, at the mercy of a 'WE BUILD WE BUILD WE BUILD REEEEE GO PLAY THE AWAY MISSION THAT EVERYONE ALREADY DID! GO DO R&D' autist, is not fucking fun, for anybody except the autist.

Glad to hear you agree. The ones who didn't already leave after getting their valids and left to other servers to get more got their valids and wanted to reroll for more instead of spending 10 minutes chipping in to fix the perfectly fine station.

Okay, yeah, you're a fucking idiot if you think I, or anyone else in this thread, agrees with you. I'm done with this shit, you are irreversibly, uncurably autistic and nobody's going to get it through your head why exactly nobody wanted to fucking stick around and watch you flaunt your engi-dick.

You're absolutely right, how dare engineering want to fix minor damage and tell people to help and brain people back into the round to get back to work. Totally buzzwordbuzzword.

Did you add wires, wrench, and screwdriver after finishing the machine?

This is important

Diona is way more fun than borg desu

this is not true

But we don't have panic bunker anymore user.

Fallout13 is the best thing to happen to ss13 in a long while

I was watching Braxton. You are a sick bastard.

what body?

Space squidlets when?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxuBwfNp2wk

Why is the Gyro the best drink ever?

What does it even do, besides making you spin?

It heals damage to your legs.
People mostly care about the spinning though.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&p=14200#p14200

Reminder that the admins on this server are ACTUALLY talking about letting JennyWakeman get off scot-free for lying to admins.

>bullshit hard enough about not outright lying to admins and everyone else
>admins start focusing on different shit

Now I know how to get away with stuff!

>mentioned several times that it's not the IC thing that was particularly bad
>It was the lying and excuse spewing that warrants an extension
>admins gloss over this and focus on why they attacked the mech

>somehow being a foreign will ease your bans
We are in an american imageboard, playing in an american server, with an american host, why is this allowed? They shouldn't even be playing on the first place

>it involves SJ
>they focus on him rather than on the issue at hand

Get away with griff by involving SJ in your antics folks, he'll draw all the attention away from you.

dont worry kammerjunk will now vouch for this person

i'm sorry i tried but everybody around me was a traitor

Post in the original thread until it's dead you fucking cretins

>nuke being a retard once again
Fucking hell.

is there a sekrit meta list of what all the drinks and foods do? roburgers are obvious but things like pumpkin hats, cherry earrings, or even the effects of coffee may elude some.

was beepsky smash nerfed on this server? or does it still knock you down? what about neurotoxin?

what are some new minor effects some drinks/foods should have?

>it is now okay to lie to admins if you flap your arms and scream that the logs are bullshit

There's a public meta list to all that and it's in the OP

Long since removed from coder butthurt

Every noise you hear is a tom jones song.

Im not seeing what your talking about in the OP. nothing in the fourm is like that?

just fuck me up senpai

more art for you

Beepsky smash doesn't smash you.
Gyro makes you spin and the ability to do a sick spinning kick
Joe coffee makes you feel like in a noir movie.

There's not a lot of effects from drinks

never stop drawing, user
i'll have your babies hit me up on vore

Amesiac or something paralyses you.
Neurotoxin puts you to sleep.
Lifeline is a better DD or something
Coffee removes dizzyness and speeds up wake-up.
Latte completely removes sleep.
That's all I can think of.

Beepsky smash doesn't do anything.
Coffee also does not do anything.
Neurotoxin is still neurotoxin.
We really don't need more effects for food or drinks.

Go back to TG.

why would his babies hit you up on vore

i'll have your babies hit me up on vore too

Did Celt remove the noir storm thing?
It was fun as fuck

what list are you talking about?

It's just paranoia, don't listen to his drivel

coffee does lower wake up time and warms you up a bit.

Bustanuts give ZAS immunity, but I think they gib you, if you ever enter crit. There's also creosote oil, that gibs you, if you are overweight

>not giving your waifu an origami heart

I've gotten hearts before but I've gotten harebells from the chapel and I think I prefer the flowers
At least I can eat those

We need more flowers. I want to give my waifu a bouquet

havent played this game for like 2 years, whats happened in terms of updates? Seen FTL13 on youtube is it good? What server is Veeky Forums's server

>What server is Veeky Forums's server

byond://game.yogstation.net:4133

There are sunflowers, novaflowers, poppies, harebells and reishi, that's pretty much a bouquet already, you could also get some of the xenobotany plants, that would make it even more diverse. We do lack a way of making the flowers a single bouquet outside of a tray though

cruel

Also, if this is who I think it is I told you I grew those in maintenance!

>tfw I am just waiting for the right round to mindbreak my waifu and force her to give me hearts and tell me she loves me. All in front of the useless slut she is always around.

who's your waifu?

Bustanuts make zas harder on you they don't gib you, where the fuck do you make these assumptions

They're both useless sluts you retard

They're all fucking useless sluts

None of them will compare to Terry or Natalya

what are some of the most horrifying plants you have encountered?

You have to add wires to the machines after they finish building.

Strangling kudzu, that injects sleep toxin and cyanide

plasma spewing plant
imagine splicing with kudzu and a plant with spines

I found a plant once that injected advanced slime toxin. I wasn't able to weaponize it though, since I was nonantag

Why do the science lesbians make gygaxes nearly every round?

I found one of those once as well, and of course I ate it.

I then proceeded to eat a chaplain that had bombed botany 3 times earlier in the round.

Rule 0 SJ when?

also SolariousGabriella

What else is there to do as a roboticist?

t. someone who hasn't played with SJ in game

>Log in
>who
>Sandy_Sand
>Log out

I don't like Sandy_Sand
It's coarse and rough and irritating
And it greytides everywhere

of course I have kammerjunk, he is terrible

I have
He's an obnoxious twat.

They're one of the biggest shits we have right now

>all he plays is mechanic and makes a fort or
>borer and sits inside people's heads

nice try

t. kammerjunk/sj

>he hasn't seen SJ as RD
>he hasn't seen SJ in med
>he hasn't seen SJ be his usual obnoxious twat self

Name one time since he's been back he's played as either RD or medbay

That's some good shit.

Is Nick Weller dead?

Because they want attention and are powergaming.

Kammerjunk is really trying to defend their boyfriend

A few months ago.

Not everyone is a complete newfag like you.

>Months ago
>since he's been back

Considering he's been back for two weeks, you've done a real good job of proving me wrong there, champ.

Yes.
We need someone else to remove birds.

>been back for two weeks

He's been around on and off for quite a while, sport. And for most of that time, he's acted like an obnoxious twat.