Why do stance kiddies and millenials like this car so much...

Why do stance kiddies and millenials like this car so much ? wouldn't have even heard of em if it werent for Fast and furious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo
youtube.com/watch?v=2h7dCHn2XcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Initial D

because of the cartoon
also the reason why they don't like the R33

>millenials
time to get off the internet grand pa

R32 wasn't even in F&F. Gran Turismo brought the GTR to everyone's attention if anything.

The r32 was in fast and furious?

Only showed up in 7 for 10 seconds

basically this the scene was shot in LA & they couldn't find any other legal R34's since the kit cars they used in the 4th movie were seized & crushed, while the Motorex cars from 2f2f were sold.

>girls
>knowing about cars

inb4 she has a penis

Why would they seize and crush kit cars?

>Chix with dix

sounds interesting.

Because they probably registered them as kit cars for the movie when in reality they were the actual make and models

If thats true, thats fucking hilarious. Love it when they do cheeky shit like that.

>2D girls are as dumb as 3D ones

user, you need your head checked. Stat.

>battery powered Alpine with an automatic transmission
For fucks sake Misato

>yeah we better seize these cars they are a serious threat to our freedumbs

once stancefag atrocity down

R34 is honestly the one that makes stance kiddies & millennials dicks wet
R32 is just the lighter more enthusiast based fanbase

Hm, I can backtrace my own thoughts on it.
>go to car sales site
>search for coupe/roadster
>fwd is for fags,
>rwd is legit fast jap cars/BMW everywhere, too expensive
>skylines as some of the cheapest offers, some even 4wd
>whoa, this car is sporty and 4wd I can even drive in shit weather, awesome
That's basically it. 4wd turboselica is more expensive.
Concepts like "honda makes 100 hp per liter and reliable", I never even heard about them back then. I'm sure the car is okay if it's not the cheapo version though.

>caring about girls

sorry, im not a fag

Do you live in grorrious nippon? Cause over here the words Skyline and cheap are rarely seen together, even for GTTs that have born the brunt of a few years in Quebec.

>Why do stance kiddies and millenials like this car so much ?

Only in the US, rest of the worlds had them for so long they're more or less part of the scenery

I got the thing just for you

>r34's from FNF 4
>stance

are you fucking stoopid?

did you really need to ask?

No, Russia. It's just old shit imported from Japan in the 90s.

I wish my country was super laid back on importing and JDM shit was cheap

I can't imagine the beating skyline suspension takes from Russian roads, shit you've be better off riding a donkey some places!

>why do people like things I don't like

I dunno.

It's FUTURISTIC. They even used those weird prototype guns for most of the firearms.

>Evangelion took place last year
Time sure fucking flies.

This
I would choose an R32 over any other model

an r35? i doubt it.

The RB20 is the most powerful race in the world

RB20 is a shit

RB25 a best

Literally, figuratively, unequivocally incorrect in every single conceivable measure.

Dumb cunts, bow down to your powerful and reliable 1JZ and 2JZ overlords

Prove me wrong

>memes

Would it be possible for nissan to start up production on it again?

Like building a 90s car as is must be relatively cheap when you're building something that already has the design and R & D done for it and the fact that you're just using old technology. (please don't tell me that safety regs means 90s cars can never be produced entirely as they were again)

They bought and restored S30s back in the day and sold them.

In your country maybe.

In Australia we knew the R32 because it dominated Bathurst.

>millenials
Why do you call everyone in your agegroup with different taste a Millenial?

Used to read Turbo mag in the 90s, so yea, I heard about them.

>memes
>not truth
If you hate boomers and hate millenials than what is there to like?

That's not the AE86

rebuilds take place in 2018 and shit if it's any consolation

Boomers parents, aka the Greatest Generation

I hate your digits, bow down to the real master
Only for giving birth to us dumbshits, still cunts for overpricing classics in bad condition

>If you hate boomers and hate millenials than what is there to like?

gen x you fucking pleb

Who again?

the g11, powered by kraut space magic

>crush
They weren't all crushed...
I have more pics if you want.
I took these myself

Do I take the b8, anons?

may as well the threads already on the first page

Please stop with the made up age labels.

Have you ever actually looked up the generations? They differ by 10-30 years in some cases - that's because the whole thing is made up. You can be born in 1978 and be considered a Gen X, Y, and millennial at the same time because baby boomers make all this shit up and keep moving the standards. In 2000, you were a millennial if you were born after 2000 - cut and try. Now it's "you are still a millennial unless you weren't an adult before the millennium" and you'd think this would be 18 and therefore 1982, but no, now "25 is an adult" so you can be born in 1976 and still be a millennial because you weren't a "true adult". Baby boomers are concrete though! 1946 - 1964. Anyway, the idea to have generations in large year periods like this is quite retarded on its own because new people are born every day.

We'd be better off if old people can just outright admit they judge everything by age and stop pretending so we can ignore them when it comes to this, they already have the Alpha Generation and Beta Generation names made up so they can hate on children that aren't born yet. Don't worry alpha kiddos you have 12 years or so just like everyone else before you are a teenager and everyone wants you dead. By the time the Alpha Generation is 15, millennials will have been redefined again to be 1950 to 2030 - who fucking knows what the excuse will be that time. Anyway, can't you see how fucking retarded this whole thing is?

Not just that, but Group A the world over.

We where also the only county outside of JP where they sold R32's, think they might have sold the R33 and 34 in the UK, but aside from that they didn't really get exported outside of the country that much unless it was through grey market imports

cheap and fun, first Skyline i had here in Canada years ago was a 1990 GTS-T i paid $4000 for

only thing I don't like about lowriders are the tiny ass wheels. I get they're necessary, but I just think they look goofy.

>if not for fast and furious
Since when a r32 is in fnf you bloody chipmunk?

see you retarded faggot

6 cylinders
Two turbos
AWD
0-60 in less than 5 secs (stock)
280 hp (stock)
To name a few

VR38DETT you faggots

Found the millennial stance kiddie

Literally memes.

The "R35" is not a Skyline.

Yeah? Well you're a towel

Memes

I love the look of the R32 but i had a R33 seriously over rated cars.

Go like stink even fairly stock and handle nice but parts and little things made it a pita to own got rid of it quick.

American forbidden fruit. Because they couldn't have them for the longest time allowed the myth to run wild.

It's comparable to Australia obsession with Mustangs. They've built up a similar air around them here. Go to most car meets and you'll see a surprising amount of them, 65 to 73, usually owned by Boomers who couldn't by them new (occasionally a mid 20 to 30 YO who was raised by a Mustang cultist), all bunched together. Camaros, Challengers and Chargers are present, but no where near as popular, Mustangs outnumber them 5 to 1. Even with this over-saturation, the Mustangs are still more popular than the other cars.

Still want a Mustang though. Glad they're finally selling them here.

Sure you didn't get rid of it because you put it into a fence?

>tfw no Carina wagon

Mustangs are so popular because they are cheap shit and easiest to rhd convert if wanted to

>wouldn't have even heard of em if it werent for Fast and furious

So you are bitching about millenials when you clearly are one or younger. The GT-R was pretty well known for its dominance of certain branches of racing.

because you had the boat

This.
>pretending to know what you're talking about

>parts and little things made it a pita to own got rid of it quick
Sounds like you're a little bitch

R34 Z-tune is the real god machine. Unfortunately they only made like 20 of them and all are locked away in some garages

Well they were in the brink on having the human race wiped out, and the last thing you want to trust on a situation like that are French mechanics

I see at least 3 Skylines everyday

let's put it this way. they could. but if you bought it, legislation in any first world country would stop you from registering it solely because of design standards.

>in any first world country
Is this even supposed to be a good thing anymore?

i guess for you people in the usa they have a big mystique about them because they're unobtainable. I've had one, was probably one of the best cars I've had all factors considered.

I dislike the way people molest them by bolting on every bit of aftermarket shit they can find to impress a bunch of heros in a parking lot. They generally miss the mark by putting on ineffectual modifications, tacky body kits/wheels/springs, and sometimes replacing good oem parts with inferior shit in general.

When you're young, dumb and full of cum, somewhere in your mind it's like you're playing NFS or forza on the modify screen, and its a part of growing up as a 'car-guy' i guess. everyones an immature dickhead at some point, and some people express it by disregarding tasteful and just going for 'loud' with their cars.

stupid weebs.

Bow down before the American GOD.

hate to break it to ya, but it's been like that forever. they stop making stuff and it becomes vintage, and the world moves on. it's not all that bad, it's what helps cars one day become classics.

Why didnt you shop my face onto him?

Lazy post

What races did that win?

>Not based RB30
Yallah you a faggot uleh?
youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo

Millenial here.
I love the Skyline from a sort of nostalgia because, as I was growing up, I'd playing Gran Turismo 2 and I'd always buy the R32 Skyline GTS-T. As I got older, research ensued and it just grew on me.

>I don't watch anime (never seen the AE86 Anime)
>I don't watch movies (saw Fast & Furious movies years later on DVD)
>I think stance is meh... wouldn't do it to my cars

>tl;dr because of Gran Turismo

drag races.
against planes.
youtube.com/watch?v=2h7dCHn2XcA

>single cam shit heap only produced in Australia for land yacht shitboxes

just because you put 26 heads on them doesn't make them the best

I'll fucken smash you zub

I wonder if that girl realises that her fly is open?

>while filming Tokyo Drift, they could not get permission to film in the city center
>to get around this and get some crowd shots, members of the production crew took cameras and shot illegal footage of the city center at night

Judging from the picture, I don't think she cares.
She's likely to be one of those that bends down or bends over and her buttcrack is exposed as well. kek

>ecotec
>good

>Ecotec
>anything but God

>get a tune
>20+ psi
>still makes shit power