Any Chicagofags here?

Any Chicagofags here?

No
But I am darien/bolingbrook which is 30 min from Chicago on a good day

>flyover

I was going to make a long winded post showing all the major corporations HQ'd out here but I'd be wasting my time. You're just an underage busrider.

Thanks for Obama, faggot.

Northern burbs. Gurnee area

You should be thanking Kenya, Indonesia and Hawaii too, faggot.

>winded
heh

Hows it feel knowing your city ruins an entire state? Secede and go join Michigan or something.

Being an epic shitparty in the winter, I'd be interested to know what cars you Chicagoans drive.

Nope ive been to your airport about 17 times,your city is full of blacks and 2 shit baseball teams. Why any one would want to live in a over priced appartments with constant noise from lowflying jets is beyond me.

Nice try tyrone.

>Michigan
>Michael Moore

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots up north?

Nice use of commas.

>winded

>2 shit baseball teams

So how do you explain the Cubs leading the entire MLB right now?

man they must have brought in a fuck load of sand to make the water that clear

Jews

Talk to me in a month Jamal

>1908

Where do you live, user? Everyone in the country is jelly of our Great Lakes water supply. I remember reading back about some faggot states in the West planning on building a pipeline for it or some shit but was denied.

The year when your cunt grandmother was born?

shit city that tries to be everything but does nothing. If you want a good airport that isnt clogged 90% of the time, go to Mitchell International. If you want blacks, go to Milwaukee. If you want a good city without the poorness/safety issues of the chicago area, go to Madison. Also, fuck you guys for making a drive to the east side of the US through I94 a nightmare.

i live in oklahoma

Didn't realize Veeky Forums hates this city so much. I hate it too, but want to see if there's enough Veeky Forumsutists to set up a meet.

Or is everyone here from commiefornia and mexican ridden states like texas?

Formerly kinda

>tfw delivered Gatorade to Anthony Rizzo a couple months ago

I like waco
But im from /pol/ just stoping by.

Nation's Capitol reporting in. Fuck you Midwestern plebs.

Annapolis here

Indiana a couple hours from Chicago here.

I'd prob do an Veeky Forums meetup if I didn't have only a shitbox to my name right now. Maybe in a few months, we'll see. Car culture always seems much more sparse there compared to other cities though. Where would we even drive?

>tfw Pittsburgh is up 2-0 over SJ
>Caps fan on suicide watch

Chicago is the biggest shithole in the country. The rest of us in Illinois fucking hate Chicago and wish it disappear. Thanks Chicago for fucking everything up and putting this state in the largest deficit in the universe. Fucking almost 2 years without a budget and a complete fucking corrupt disaster on a state level. Fuck you Chicagofags and DIE

Know what's fun to do? Grab a beer, turn on the police scanner and listen to all the savages killing each other.

I think the rest of Illinois should just give more guns to the Chicagofags and let the niggers kill each other quicker. That would be a little bit of a head start in the right direction for Chicago.