You're at a set of red lights and a noticeably intoxicated Matt Farah pulls up along side you and signals for you to...

You're at a set of red lights and a noticeably intoxicated Matt Farah pulls up along side you and signals for you to roll down your window

>hey kid what kind of tune are you running? I'm joking I bet your shit heap is mechanically stock you fucking ricer. I hope you know that the second this light goes green you're getting smoked you fucking loser

What is your response, and do you get smoked by his Corvette?

>implying the bus Veeky Forums takes to school would make Matt want to race it

Why would I roll down my window?

Yeah, we forgot the actuator broke 3 months ago and you don't own any tools

is that Umaru on the passenger seat

GoPro on helmet catches him being a douche and law breaker, report said douche + law breaker to police with video, and then upload it on Youtube while sending link to every automotive news website there is.

Guy wants to be a faggot? I'll just out-faggot him.

If i remember correctly his C5 Corvette had most of the work done involving handling and he didn't really add any horse power so he'd be fairly easy to smoke in a straight line in any car with more than say' 350HP? (bonus if its AWD)

better yet just get an EVO or STI with some mawdz and you should be good.

ask him how the turning radius on his corvette is, and when he goes to demonstrate, speed off in the other direction while laughing

Bruh

>Call the cops
>Cops come
>Farrah acts like Farrah
>Goes to jail
>car gets impounded
>go to auction
>buy car
sell back to Farrah for x3 that value

I would follow him to where ever he's going, then when he parks... Poop on his hood. The rage... :-)

it'd be a close race. seeing as how its the same engine. even the same color

>Stock is rice
The fuck are you taking I want some

he's implying that you only modified the exterior

I read that as Frosty instead of Farrah for a sec there.

If only his Corvette were so lucky...

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya haha

>good dirve of ya jew

and yeah i would get rekct

I would fucking wreck him with my Hellcat

>>hey kid what kind of tune are you running? I'm joking I bet your shit heap is mechanically stock you fucking ricer. I hope you know that the second this light goes green you're getting smoked you fucking loser

Says the faggot praising his bone stock shitty R32 on goofy ass balloon tires that he paid way too much for. Fuck off Fatt Marah.

Tell him to follow me down the trail and watch him destroy his car.

>Guy wants to be a faggot? I'll just out-faggot him

"k.. keep me posted"

Looks like your "car" is the one that got destroyed

Pull out loaded 9mm and shoot his tire.

gg no re

Is that Curt Kobain?

Well i assume a stock c5 can outrun a stock 87 buick t type, but it would probably be a good run

call the cops and post the dashcam clip of matt farrah on youtube and reddit

wait until he pays me to take it down

Its actually perfectly sound, mechanically. Some dumbass before me just thought it would look cooler with a flatbed and cut fenders, I guess.

>>hey kid what kind of tune are you running? I'm joking I bet your shit heap is mechanically stock you fucking ricer. I hope you know that the second this light goes green you're getting smoked you fucking loser
Who the fuck are you you fat fuck?

I'd tell him my on-center steering is really good.

Chuck a water balloon full of piss that I've been saving up for this very moment right into his fuckin' car and call him a fag

>vintaged for eleven years

Bursts in your hand as you toss it

>go before light turns red
>turn right and block his lane
>yell out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
>"what the fuck kid get the fuck out of my way-"
>"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"
>just sit there looking ahead at nothing until everyone leaves

That gives it the zest it needs

Not me with, shitlips. I'm a practiced piss-balloon thrower. Farah won't be the first and he certainly won't be the last to get a lap full of dehydrated bloody hangover piss.

why is this so funny

I would walk up to the driver window, pull out a gun and blow my brains out. Haunt him for the rest of his life.

Found the bus rider

This is the correct answer