/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #399

Lazy Day Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings Glass Walls
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10863496
strawpoll.me/10863843
strawpoll.me/10871675
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518
strawpoll.me/10936261
strawpoll.me/10990015

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=23
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=KGFYVLVqEbk&start1=0&video2=6GJO_RpBnEg&start2=40&authorName=Michel Koch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI

This game was amazing to watch, the question is

was it kino?

>password: lis

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I laughed when I picked this and chose eat lisa but while listening to the clip I felt so bad and cried. This did a better job than the game.

>You don't need to save me Max, you've saved me many times this week, maybe it's fate. Let me die and save everyone

what do?

>My destiny was saving you in the first place so Michel can eat shit

>password: lis

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=KGFYVLVqEbk&start1=0&video2=6GJO_RpBnEg&start2=40&authorName=Michel Koch

KEK

>dat chiaroscuro
>dat mise-en-scene
I'd peg it as more of a cinérama, perhaps a photoplay at best

Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; love one another with brotherly affection; outdo one another in showing honor.

I don't know what any of those meant

Not even chiaroscuro? Jefferson talks about it in the opening scene

Almost everything is.

I am not the good of learning

Anyone know any good AMVs of LiS?

What would Joyce say if she walked in?

>leave room for mama

Nothing tastes good anymore since I played this game

FINALLY!

Probably due to all your tears making your food salty.

kek

Why does Max take a picture of Chloe from behind facing the sun in the end of ep 1? Wouldn't that come out like ass?

Are there any games with a story/characters that comes anywhere close to LiS? I don't think so

Undertale but since it's fantastical it gives a different feeling. Life is strange feels all too real.

Polaroid cameras are magical things in LiS that take photos with perfect colours and lighting every time.

user's Im trying to find a Chloe fanart that I first saw here and I could've sworn I saved...

It was Chloe lying on a bed, "camera" from her left side, and she was smoking.

It looked pretty gritty, black and white only, probably with pencil and I remember it was pretty "busy" as far as line drawings go, but it was well made (realistic anatomy, proportions etc)

Does it ring any bells?

The Witcher 3 has some good side stories that are comparable.

Bloody Baron and Hearts of Stone DLC in particular.

Do you understand what I mean?

I don't understand what you're trying to say, when you take pictures of people against the sun then they just come out dark and you cant see shit

Ah yeah the ending of the Bloody Baron quest line was pretty damn sad.

Wowser I just realized next thread is #400.

Will /lesg/ do anything special to celebrate?

She's going to be unkillable.

The song special should have been kept for 400th thread. What is the edition going to be? BAE related?

/lesg/ forever edition again

How many times have you replayed the game /lisg/?

So tempted to start up again and make different choices but I know I won't be able to do anything different than the first time...how could anybody NOT save Kate?!?

Every time I think I want to replay it I know I won't pick anything different from the first time and there are parts of the game that will emotionally wreck me again.

I played only once and I don't think I could ever go back. Too much of a painful experience for something that guts you in the end and makes you feel helpless as fuck. fucking french faggots

>tfw Episode 5 has fucked this game's replayability

>replay the game 'to see different choices'
>but everything ends up with the same consclucion anyway

I guess you're supposed to play and shut it off in the morning after bit before anything bad happens.

>they finally kissing passionately
>yfw you realize that it's from the shit-eater's illogical ending

SHITSHITSHIT

They made that ending for retards user

Anything else you remember? Was it only Chloe? Was it a part of something?
Did Chloe have weird ear gauges?

I remember it was only Chloe
Also that at first I thought it looked like dead Chloe. But thankfully that got saved by her hand holding the cigarette that was up in the air and not resting.

I think she was on her back, but not 100% sure. These (plus the prev post) are at least the bits I'm fairly confident about being right. I feel anything further might be wrong and only confuse things

I don't recall if she had anything on her ears

and thanks for trying to help

oh, also, that I found it here around end of June to start of July.

Anyone got a high resolution full scale picture of concept max? And if possible concept Chloe as well? Thanks!

Max smells

Cute Brookate tag:spammerlookatthis. It's much better with audio :

wonderful

Reminder that Chloe friendzones max

kek

1 to do the kill chloe ending and save kate

Fucking cried like a motherfucker. Never again. Bae is way better imo.

do they love each other?

Hey guys, Warren here haha! Hows it going? I'm just chilling in my bae's room you know how it is! we been together ever since we went ape and we are totes bananas for each other!

Who wants to give baytcuck a second black eye?

all of my hnnng

Nah. Strictly gal pals.

nice joke m8

I want to hug Max.

Choo choo

>reading comments on some various site:
>''Chloe and Max are the worst lesbian couples I've ever seen. While when we have whovian, geek ve science nerd(?) Warren, why would I choose problematic Chloe? Now I'm playing this game for the second time. I still couldn't save Kate Marsh , also I couldn't save fat purple haired girl, I also couldn't save the bird. And whenever I saw that girl (Alyssa) she says I can't talk with you right now. It doesn't worth to rewind the time for her anyway meh...''
>her second playthrough
>still thinking her choices will be matter
>since didn't pay attention to the game actually thinking Max loves Warryn, actually we can choose to 'not attracted to Chloe'

Maybe making Episode 1 free wasn't a good idea.

What would David say if he walked in?

This person sounds like an incredible moron. How can someone sound so retarded?

>leave room for papa

Fuck, my memory was pretty bad after all. Went back digging in the archives and found it and also saved it this time

>whovian, geek ve science nerd Warryn

Aside all of ''muh in my playthrou he got the grill'' bullshit where were their fucking minds while he wasn't know difference between Sodium and Potassium.

They probably took the diner scene seriously too. ''it's chaos theory guys''

I brought that here (among many a pic). Actually found out that it is "based on" a real photograph. Which is a bit lame.

Post >yfw Hannah didn't save the bird

Don't draw it if you can trace it.
Don't trace it if you can steal it.

>yfw Hannah didn't save the bird
>yfw Hannah didn't save Kate
>yfw Hannah missed every details and thinks Max luvs Warryn

>Hannah is too busy talking with Twitch chat
>Doesn't save Kate

She's gonna cry on stream, isn't she?

Ah that does kill most of my awe for the artist behind the piece. Still, I really like the end result, glad you brought it here.