/wowg/ World of Warcraft General

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/rrqMd6fG

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

old

Other urls found in this thread:

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we getting new pre legion content?

What should I be expecting?

a few quests

Jaina is CUTE!

when did they do this? today?

Please someone tell me Night Elves are relevant this expan.

They haven't done shit since vanilla. Like 0 shit.

All their achievements are from Warcraft and I guess the casual raid that talks about the events on Warcraft.

>coal burner
'no'

Surely there's some Nightborne and NE interaction.

Jaina is a dreadlord.

i want to dismantle her ASS

when next part of invasions so we can get hourly invasions? i want more free xp

>look at moonkin artifact
>basically just small bonuses and crit chance with nothing too special to unlock

>look at feral artifact
>huge ass buffs that takes 25 levels to even reach which will take months to unlock

RIP feral droods

It's unclear what they're role is right now. Though with the return of the illidari and them being welcomed into the alliance I imagine they're feeling a bit pensive

So I just got back into the game, anyone know an addon that lets me move the buff/debuff bars from the corner? I used to have an addon that let me move it around but I can't find it anymore.

fr*ick of*f

Jessie....

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

Which professions for a mage?

balance druids get to summon the moon

Moveanything

Does it feel weird to anyone else that legion is less then 2 weeks away?

Reminder that if you're over the age of 20 it's time to get over your Horde phase

they are, yeah. hit up val'sharah when you get a chance, plus the warden rep faction prison in azsuna

This faggot starts running at you, what do you do

same

get my mouth ready for the boc

When will the dalaran/karazhan quests be available?

Reminder that Garrosh was unjustly cut down by Metzen's meddling.

>Liking dreadlord ass in 2016

I wish Tyrande had an actual story in WoW instead of just her story from WC3. She is best waifu

horde was cool in vanilla

Niceme.me

they're basically viruses created by the Void Lords
you don't ever cure yourself of a virus, you just suppress its ability to manifest, so we're basically part of babby titan Azeroth's immune system

>>died
see above

Y'shaarj is in a heavily suppressed state
C'thun and Yogg-Saron are both in suppressed states
N'zoth is active

by virtue of being viruses, none of them are alive or dead, they are "outside the cycle" as was stated many years ago by Volajz

>tfw grabbing flag as carrier dies and flying serpent kicking into base to cap it

It's feels like these...

>implying
Either faction is fine.
They both have their pros and cons.

At reset.

Post ending in 5 picks the name of my FEM BELF BM MONK (FUCK YOU GUYS I'M DOING IT)

It's going to be so great when all you idiots labeling story predictions based on compelling reasoning memes get proven wrong. Remember the Jon Snow is a Targaryen "meme"?

>Invasions and some rogue is trying to kill all the alliance attacking the boss in Azshara
>Passive cleave is hitting him but nobody really focusing him
>Touch of karma him and go stand in fire
>Suddenly watch him panic and start sprinting away as he dies

Weebmunk

>Humans

Boring, never play them in a fantasy setting if I have the option otherwise.

>Dwarf

They're cool dudes, which is why my only real Alliance guy is one.

>Gnome

Meme race. Not even meant in a smarmy way, it's pretty much just that way by this point, they're never going to get the development they need.

>Nelf

Not a fan of elves of any flavor.

>Draenei

Spacegoats are overdone and I don't like them that much in the first place.

>Worgen

Ruined by edgelord fagmonsters and actual bestiality enthusiasts.

>mfw people are being too slow to complete the invasions while I afk

pretty rude if you ask me

What would a dreadlord have to gain from leaving dalaran, when they could be leading it? If that is a compelling reason for you or blizzard you are retarded.

Niceme.me

can these slow fucks kill the stage 4 boss any slower....ugh

>Unholy DKs still have access to Icebound Fortitude
>Blood doesn't

>Spacegoats are overdone
What did he mean by this?

So how good/bad is disc priest in action?
All i can find is "well here's how it works" but no actual demonstration of how it fares in raids or analysis.

I'm kind of interested in that hybrid role

Ok guys.

I'm finally gonna stop using
>Elvui
>2016
because it's fucking shit and make my own UI. What are some essential addons I need for raiding? Probably gonna be doing a bit of everything.

If it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

why would you choose our name if you didn't choose our class

name is Femfagtale

Have you serviced your king today /wowg/??

>tfw 3 hours of sleep

>Anduin
>Having any interest in women

Pick one

Kirin tor is ultimately lead by a council, as you see in the vote you're referring to. What better power play than to attempt to divide the council over an issue while trying to keep horde and alliance from cooperating? What other choice but to actually leave when your ultimatum isn't met?

>biggest legion invasion ever
>legion can't even destroy a single city, town or outpost
>legion invasions gets thwarted by meme spewing goblins in tanaris
>are isolated to a single island in the xpac
hello???

>elvui
>shit
basically better than anything you could even come up with

He does, but only spacegoats.

repostan
>Grimtotem/Bloodhoof make another last desperate siege on Thunderbluff
>Confrontation between Magatha and Baine
>Magatha tells him the Grimtotem have Cairnes spirit in their posession
>New raid
>Horde and Alliance (sentinel bullshit) fight the remnants of the Twilights Hammer and the Grimtotem/Bloodhoof tribes
>Cairnes spirit is freed
>Pops reincarnation
>The spirits of Mulgore choose Baine to be the keeper of the balance, and the resulting infusion of power bleaches Baines fur
>Baine Thunderhoof
>Cairne Thunderhoof

You know you fucking want it

why is this not available for belfs

he better stay away from Yrel because I want to FUCK her

She can divide the council by being on the council, leaving it means she loses all power in dalaran. She also uses her power to lead anyone afterwards because she no longer is leader of anything.

Never used elvui as it looks like utter and complete shit, but my essentials are

>Bartender
For action bars.

>Bagnon
For one big bag.

>Stuf
For unit frames, doesn't add any new function, but you can customize literally everything with autistic level of detail.

>Kui nameplates
For nameplates. Didn't need it pre-legion shitplates though.

>DBM
>Skada
Not really essential, I turn these off when not raiding.

>nose ring

Yo anyone want to help me out here? I haven't played WoW since early MoP so I have a couple of questions.

How hard is it to level from 80-100? I have every class between 80-90 and apparently you get a level 100 character boost, not sure what I would use it on.

What's that garrison stuff and how good is a level 3 garrison? You get one with the character boost, are they fast to build up? Sounds like alot of work with all my characters.

Does it still take a long time to find dungeons as DD and do tanks get instant invite or did they find a solution?

How hard is it to farm those tokens? Would it be enough to do dailies every day or do you have to grind shit to be able to afford them?

Can you finally enter old raid dungeons without a party? I remember having to invite a friends alt to farm transmog stuff or mounts.

Also any classes particularly broken currently with the prepatch?

Seriously where were Velen, Muradin and Malfurion in all of this?

Especially the Night fucking Elves. They're like the most related to the damn Legion.

They're the first people who tried to bring the Legion into this damn world.

Stay and undermine further. By walking out you remove entirely your ability to sway policy. The flounce only works in the mind of teenage girls, the people she could be swaying to her side are now only going to have Khadgar as the pushing force.

hankhillidan

Reminder that old gods are really bad blackheads

Why would belfs get kind of a tomboyish hairstyle? That definitely seems like more of a nelf thing, belfs are dainty as fuck

are invasions increasing in frequency after this restart?

>sargeras sending his shit in spaceships
>a god
>can't destroy a city with a single spell/attack

lmao legion is shit

POST QT FEM HUMANS!!!!

Also forgot Weakauras for spell alerts.

You could possibly use it even for unit frames.

Good thing about it is that you can use other ppl's templates without copypasting some files, just a string.

Excuse me are you trying to question my story

Where is Varimathras?

I didn't see him at Broken Shore.

At the moment, pathetically easy. Just do invasions every 4 hours and get a level for doing nothing. And the invasions will ramp up soon for even faster leveling.

Pointless now.

Yep, still a long queue for DPS.

If you're actively playing for your entire month sub, you can easily afford a token every month. Although unless you go out of your way to earn more, you'll basically have gold for nothing else.

Yes, you can.

I'm not sure, MM hunters seem pretty busted right now but I don't pay much attention to that stuff.

It's just weird man.

I feel like with Illidan involved and the Legion we'd at least see Malfurion.

If not him then Tyrande.

They were at Stormwind after the events. What were they doing during?

Maybe for writers that are GOOD. But this is Blizzard we're talking about. Memes make it into the lore all the time.

animeweedlord

I think everyone wants to have a turn on Yrel. She seems sweet, and is probably KJ's daughter.

Can somebody edit pic to have Kilrogg joining Gul'dan for some demon blood?

He was there making ice bridges to help the alliance get into the killbox

Because I like the short hair.
Can we at least get heels?

Who else here likes the idea of gnome mages?

Reminder that there is a legit Targeryan in Dorne but the character isn't even in the shitty show.

>a raid of azeroth's finest and most accomplished heroes working together with the most powerful sorcerers and magi on the planet can only put an emerging Old God back to sleep

>the titans can just reach down and tear one in half like it's nothing

>sargeras is stronger than all the titans combined

fuckin a
can I join the burning legion now? shit's hopeless
plus they have qt eredar girls

Only best girl tyrande gets heels

o hey, a qt

>Yrel
>Character that literally doesn't exist anymore cause they admitted WoD was a mistake and we'll never be going back to it nor will characters be coming out of it

The best thing about Legion is we'll never have to deal with that mary sue donut ever again.

HEY

fucking on the kings bed and sending selfies to illidan

Thanks, have a migu.

I've never played through WoD on an alliance character

does Yrel actually get reasonable development or does she just go from being random bitch with an axe to world paladin overnight?

yeah man 4 variations of humans and goats is the best faction

Dude was so triggered with not being able to get the achiv.
Damn

meanwhile Vargoth, who is actually possessed by a dreadlord (specifically Kathra'natir) voted to let the Horde back into Dalaran

What is a good populated english speaking PvE Alliance realm on EU - apart from Silvermoon?

Been looking to migrate, Silvermoon seems like an obvious choice, but I can imagine the queues already.

What evidence is there of Jaina being a Dreadlord, other than the fact she's pissed off at the Horde?