docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/67028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for failure

yorshka

just in time

Question:

so some of my later made characters have shadows that they cast across the environment, but my earlier made characters don't.

it doesn't make sense that a patch wouldn't affect all of my characters, and it's a little immersion breaking. what gives? can i fix it?

Hollow characters don't have shadows

Because their shadows are their humanity sprites

no lol

I didn't say that.

When you're hollow, your character casts no shadow. The reason is time is convoluted

holy shit what the fuck

really? i never noticed! that's actually kind of cool now that it's tied to a mechanic. can you get your shadow back with a purging stone?

How the fuck do I make a good STR/INT build?

>Grab XBOX HUEG Sword/Axe/Hammer
>Drizzle that nizzle in Seath's Jizzle
Donezo

I don't know if it's tied to sigils or hollowing itself. Try it out.

user
only with big weapon can you beat big boss.

>beat her straight after yhorm first try with only 5 estus

That weapon is amazing for PvE

>lorian ugs in high wall and settlement invasions
>deals more damage than lighting buffed raw dragonslayer axe on top of having massive range and hyperarmor, making it perfect for dealing with cooping fucks
>most of them are dying in like 2-3 swings
bueno

>used it for my entire first playthrough thinking that sharpen gave it a useless amount of bleed instead of a 40 second 10% damage boost

What is Seath's Jizzle?

There's a guy on youtube that makes "10 things you didn't know about dark souls x" but it's actually things we really usually don't know instead of random shit everyone who played more than 2 hours knows already.

He did 4 videos of Dark Souls 3 10 things, the 1st one you probably know everything, but the last 3 were really interesting. I saw this about shadows there.

Coming to an FC near you

got a link?

Oh, fair enough. I've only recently beaten Creighton with Sirris. I haven't even gotten to Sulyvahn yet.

I don't mind though. I actually enjoy fighting the Dancer.

Unlike Wolnir who fucking pushed me up against a wall and dumped his purple cum all over my back time and time again.

Also I can't remember his name and I can't look for it now because I'm at work.

It's a guy that doesn't talk, he just uses messages on screen, which is great.

is lorian ugs the new hot meme in town ?

Crystal Magic Weapon
Pictured; something i quickly cobbled together, its not optimal but you get the idea

literally 0 effort

let me try make a better one

got the template?

So Gamescom announcements are starting today. Anybody know when we'll get info about Bandai Namco's booth? You know that unannounced game is gonna be the next FROM game.

zoikoikum

>it's literally Armored Core Souls

Thank you very much

it's possible to be +7 for pontiff and dancer if you know where the chunks are so maybe try that if you;re having trouble
or collect estus shards you don't have/ generally leveling vig helps a fuckload

Zwei is not a str weapon

>brume tower on 838 havelmonster

like i said, quickly cobbled together
Even so; at 40/12 Heavy performs better than refined

this build is pure ass

>Asking for a Hybrid thats not ass
Nigga please, Hybrids are pretty much dead in DS3

Quality beats everything
INT, STR, DEX, are ok
Anything else, including combinations of the above, are ASS
WELCOME TO DARK SOULS 3

It's a retard catching tool. DSA is still king for early game PvP

This

If you want to PvE, anything is viable
If you want to PvP, open your anus wide

hybrids are actually pretty cool, they are just created around a single powerful weapon
at 40/40/40 STR/DEX/FAI homobeam spam machine reaches around 400 AR and becomes one of the best longswords in the game

still worse than quality, but at least it's better

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/67028

This one I just made is way better

>tri-hybrids
STOP

>GSoJ
Keep forgetting that thing is essentially a Quality/Int weapon

>End
drop STR to 40 and get more End

Pictured; Crystal FUGS

Fth with a lightning weapon is perfectly viable, you just have to accept you'll only use healing and force typed miracles in exchange for slightly less damage.
Int/fth also works

The builds From truly killed are vitgouge, which rule early game but suck everywhere else

>30 int cmw
blessed weapon would literally be better

thanks

Great Club has more AR than FUGS and requires way less investment, it's also lighter.

This what you posted is not a STR/INT build, is a STR build that can buff crystal weapon.

Mine is a true hybrid.

Anyone know how to merge save files?

if vitgouges have their own place then they aren't actually killed
also luck vitgouges with anri are a thing

Obviously, but the point of discussion here was STR/INT

>ywn have a cosplay fight club with /dsg/ in the depths on a comfy rainy afternoon again
>Dark Souls will never not be dead again
at least I can take screenshots now instead of taking a picture of my tv

really isn't worth it in ds3 when buffs are so underpowered compared to other games

ds1 30 faith slb 309 damage
ds3 60 faith slb 230 damage

not to mention this is TEMPORARY damage, and can be immediately removed with a duel charm

The way I meant to word was that From did a poor job making different builds viable at various levels in the game, whereas it wasn't THAT stupid before

>str/int
quit being stupid you idot

I miss those days.

I just wanna have fun user

>Dex/Faith
>Str/Int
A MAN CAN DREAM

>str/dex combination is ass

nice, glad buff faggots got BTFO

Try another game series

Str/Dex is quality you tard

no shit, dimwit

Another one.

>Quality shits on anything, including buffed opponents
>Quality can use Resins
>Buffs are shittier than ever
>Dedicated anti-buff tool
>people still whine about getting fucked by buffed weapons and cry for nerfs
I shouldnt be surprised given thats its the steam community but goddamn are people dense

yeah 40/40 refined all the way! xD

dex faith is actually decent though
buffed twincurved swords for 1k damage combos, dsss and dss

even str faith gets dsga, wolnirs, morne, lothric knight ugs

>Blessed Weapon is barely more damage than a resin
>gets whined about every other PC FC

Why not run an elemental weapon in place of the buff? They're good

buffs always were the most brainless way to r1 yourself to win
glad From made them weaker
and this comes from a person who made a lot of hybrid builds in ds3

Huh, why don't people use resins in FC if they're so good?

Because they don't know they're so good?

>Have an idea for a build
>Start new character
>Play it according to the build I planned
>Painful to play, painful to level
>Just play with a straight sword until I am high level and then respec because the game does everything in its power to encourge me to do this
Thanks genuizsaki, saviour of souls

bundles are actually pretty good
i would say they are the best implementation of buff mechanic in the entire series because of flashy animations and ability to go around the duel charms
hopefully DLC will add a caster version of bundle items that uses mana like phantasm shell in BB

i started running back-ups with elemental infusions some time ago to counter Duel Charms
>LB LKGS gets Charmed
>Switch to Lightning LKGS

I dunno, i guess i want fights to last as long as possible without becoming passive staredowns
I come here to have fun, not metashit my way to victory

I don't think that's quite right.

just finished breaking bad
i feel empty
/blog

It's fundamentally hindered, you have to invest stats into something that isn't always there

The braindead-ness of DaS3 in regards to builds is very boring, it's just variants of Quality with little actual variety

Because you can only carry 5 of them and they run out really quickly. It's mainly because they're no stat investment, so there's no real reason to buff, since it's not a part of your build

They do, bleed resin is just kind of difficult to see from distance.

You're playing the right game, two people can swing at each other all day and no one gets hit in Roll Souls 3

Blessed Weapon fucks that over though, all the tryhard Qualityfags have 10 Att and 10 Faith for that ringswapped BW for 1 point of investment
45 seconds for 7.5% physical is way too good for 1 point

Fuck off Drake

At least you don't have to see Skyler anymore. She is so fucking annoying.

I can roll for 45 seconds

>CCS rollcatch

blessed weapon adds pure physical damage, so it is much less mitigated in comparison to a resin while also comtributing to counterhits. it's not amazing but it can be pretty good on a proper build, like a leocerne or a leomore

guys stop arguing so loudly please we had a nice thread

>It's fundamentally hindered, you have to invest stats into something that isn't always there
In other words you needed to kite buff faggots around for the duration of their buff, preferably with a long weapon, unless you wanted to get r1 mashed by some shit that had 700 AR
Thanks but i would rather prefer the current situation
> it's just variants of Quality with little actual variety
In pretty much all games in series meta revolved around quality builds and their variations with an exception of DS2 and its fucked up scaling and elemental damage and BB where arcane ended up being one of the most powerful builds in the game. This ain't something new nor it limits actual build variety unless you're some boring faggot who spends all his time in pontiffs fighting other boring faggots.

Oh, forgot about the Priestess Ring

You can always Duel Charm them I guess but shit like that is pretty gay

That's a very angry mage

>didn't test a single lightning weapon +buff to compare shit like buffed lothric knight ugs to quality astora

NOBODY thought slb lucerne would beat quality lucerne

kiting takes 0 skill and is a free way to opt-out of a buff. the current state of buffs also makes them useless for pve

currently the only thing a hybrid build has in terms of viability is Blessed Weapon(splashed very easily by anyone), and some projectiles, which can be beaten by rolls, it's pretty sad

nothing like mixup wogs, pursuers + CSS traps, or dark bead to make stats other than Str/Dex good in a straight up fight

DLC INFO
WHEN
H
E
N

Can't buff elemental weapons :^)

I don't think two weapons (three is you think drakeblood is relevant) is relevant in the grand scheme of things enough for testing.

Want to test them on me?

>Can't buff elemental weapons :^)
Lothric Knight Greatsword, Drakeblood Greatsword, and Dragonslayer Axe say hi motherfucker

Hybrid builds weren't that good before either