/drg/ Danganronpa General: All of my friends are dead edition

Previous thread We hit the image limit last thread
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/ceusLJ1T

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9883140/xstoryplayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New episode when?

Thursday

>The survivors woke up as Despairs
>Kept feelings/latent memories of the simulation
>Decided to stay on the island

The SDR2 ending actually makes it pretty clear what happened to the DR2 cast. Actually makes me wonder why there's much debate at all.

It's Kuzuryuu's birthday in Japan. I hope he gets a little more screentime in the next Despair episode.

People were just playing games with their asses and never bother to re-read some parts. That is all.

Toko is the only DR1 survivor without a death scare yet. Do you think that's still going to happen anyway?

>feelings

>Izuru is good now and calls himself Hajime
>but he vaugely remembers AI Chiaki at best
>and, if his memories haven't recovered from his past, Chiaki is just some girl who died during the first killing game

is this bittersweet?

Where is the weedman one from? I've seen all except for that, or maybe I forgot if it appeared in dr1

ibuki
mioda

DR1 demo.

It's from the demo where Weedman died instead of Sayaka and Hifumi was strongly hinted to be the killer, they stop before you reveal the killer though.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

>Hifumi used Body Slam!
>It's super effective!

>Hifumi killed Hagakure with a shooting star press

That would be a lot cooler than we got in case 3

Do you think Mahiru was ever jealous of Hiyoko's body after her growth spurt?

Why? she got fuck that.

Mahiru doesn't strike me as the type to get body envy. She seems comfortable enough in her own skin.

I suspect the inverse was true, though, up until Saionji grew up.

Um well excuse me um um well excuse um

I don't know. I think Izuru and Hajime just combined memories. With the conflicting memories inside him, he decided he was Hajime and not the HPAs Izuru

She doesn't seem like the type to do that. If anything, I think Ibuki would be the most likely to, but she'd be playful about it.

No, there is nothing sweet about it. Hajime was doing everything to believe he wouldn't be killing himself and Chiaki helped him out to believe that. He's got remember Hajime otherwise the ending and trial 2-6 are meaningless.

If anything, Ibuki would be overjoyed; she gets another cute girl to ogle.

I want to kiri her giri

She looks a lot like her mother.

>still no pastebin of Ruruka getting cucked by Seiko
Come on.

>implying she'd get off to two corpses fucking

She was happy her gf could properly dom her

>Implying Ruruka isn't a necromancer and Izayoi wasn't basically dead inside

>NO MAN IS AN ISLAND
>NANAMI SNAIL NODS

Somethin' fishy is goin on here.

Seiko is too shy to make a move.
Izayoi's entire character motivaton is "Love and dewicious sweets."

There's... not a lot of room to maneuver there. As much as I'd love to stick it to the bitch (or not, as the case may be), there's simply not enough to work with.

Sounds C O M P L E X

She could've drugged him.

>hallucinogens in sweets
>Seiko gets overly desperate to the point she drugs him
>Izayoi thinks it's just muh Ruruka but more shy

Life is simply unfair

Simply unfair.
How to get over the fact that she won't be real, /drg/?

>Reading with Toko
>D&D with Tanaka
Damn, that sounds like a pair of blasts.

Good day /drg/

About who you're talking about?

>komaru will never sit on my face

This is true despair
>Komaru will never take a bath with you

What if Seiko grabs one of the Izayoi knifes and chop off her hand and uses a injection to heal said hand back, but with the collar removed.

Cue Ruruka and Izayoi getting scared shitless at the prospect of Seiko unbound, unbent and uncucked.

Ruruka wakes up tied in that balcony, staring down at Seiko and Iza naked, Yoi tries to fight but is quickly beaten without his tools, and dies by snu snu, Seiko then looks to her fomer friend, and says she hasn't enough fun, and then Ruruka got fucked to death, by another woman, using one of Yoi-chan kunais as a dildo.

That's overly edgy and not what I had Ind mind.

I'm not opposed to writing dark stuff. But you've gone way over my limit, buddy.

How exactly was that edgy?

Well, the kunai fucking seems a tad over the top. As well as two counts of death by rape. Heck, the least edgy thing in there is Seiko removing her own hand.

Remember this, /drg/? I'm nostalgic here.

>mfw i'll never gently poke her through her striped panties
this really is despair

>Hand cut just to restore said hand without collar.
>Ties ruruka and NTR her
>kills Izayoi with sex, then kills ruruka who's watching with sex the same way.

Not edgy at all m8

s-sasuga CxT

Mikan, of course.

>using one of Yoi-chan kunais as a dildo

That doesn't work as well as you think. Even if you use just the tip.

Quite frankly, given Ruruka was lashing death threats on episode one, pretty much sets her as an acceptable target.
I never really thought of that stuff as edgy, given DR1 had bad ending has Toko killing herself and Aoi being made into a baby factory, then again, given where we are, i thought most of you were accostumed with stuff like this, sorry.

She could blunt the edge or something, i didn't mean she was using the kunai as a dildo and causing internal bleeding, but more like a double dildo or something, but using the knive part to herself because Ruruka is more sensible or something.

>Sasuga

What does that mean?

The only way to escape from this despair is by getting a zero.

I'm not really sure there's such a thing as an "acceptable target" for death rape.

Sucks to be you, Komaeda.

We are accostumed, but none of the DR deaths where about torture with the exception of some executions, and not even those where of the like.

We receive some fanfics about necrophilia and lots of Junko with some characters tho, that's disturbing enough

Well done, hopeman. You managed to get zero zeros.

What the fuck?

>tumblr

>She could blunt the edge or something

Doesn't work as well as you think.

WKO^A indeed.

>Naegi holding Kirigiri's hand
How far do you think they went ?

What the fuck are those legs and why all crotches are in the same level

As he's also holding Asahina's hand, it was a threesome.

Well, there is Haiji, a pedophile who confessed his crime since the world was fucked, once again, i apologise, i didn't some were grossed out by the content.
Well, Leon and Teru's deaths brutal, Togami messing with corpse pretty much established that the series was going to be dark as fuck.
Well, i am not a expert warrior, so there is that
pic related.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

It means something like "as expected of"
How's that neck wound-fucking CxT fic going? Did you actually do it?

Not really, still writing chapter 4, i curse the day i started playing EM.

I had some Miaya x Togami ready to set, but i decided to deleted due to this reaction, it was kinda rubbish and short

It doesn't really fit her behavior at all though.
She isn't that cruel to the point of torturing both of them.
She just wanted to kill them due to believing they were traitors.

hi hatefucker how is it going

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Really, do you really think she isn't the bitter one?

She knows exactly what happened with her and Komaeda, but Ruruka didn't listened to shit, only her and her drone barking about Seiko being the terrorist, don't you think Seiko felt betrayed by that?

Her childhood friend was calling her terrorist in front of a wide audience, but wasn't even letting her explain herself, i belive Seiko was pretty motived by revenge more than anything.

Also, take noticed Ruruka was scared of Seiko, but was acting all high and mighty when figured her NG code, and was pretty much telling her to kill Munakata, Seiko said it herself, it was the only person who helped when she was in her worse days.

Perhaps thats a matter of opinion, but Ruruka didn't want to hear her friend, Seiko at least knew that it was Komaeda's fault, all she had to do, was to convice her friend, but Ruruka never gave her a second chance, and when she did, it was pretty half assed.

I am not even a Seikofag, i just think Seiko has a bottled up resentment,but that is just what i think.

I want to love-hug Monaka

Seiko does resent what happened. Pretty clearly so. But she's not the kind of person to torture or rape someone else; she's far too reserved for that. She's trying to kill the two of them in a fit of passion, yes, but I think kill is pretty much where the line gets drawn. And she starts to regret her actions shortly before her death.

DELETE

I'm fine just tired as hell so I'm going to sleep now. Good night, user.

>This exist

I do agree that she is reserved, but i do not agree that would feel regrets over it.

Then again, its fanfiction and things tend to be off for a bit.

Perhaps we could excuse the pills and say: violence and sex are correlated, her instincts made her feel hornier instead of killier

Good night

HOPE!

Izuro would've been perfect if he could switch gender at will.

He's not amphibious, user. Unless the Hope's Peak guys did something really fucking weird to him.

xvideos.com/video9883140/xstoryplayer

If you wanna see some weird shit, check past 1 minute

is like she got a injection of thickness her tits are huge

HOPE

No that fucking retarded

HOPE!

Nothing wrong with growing girls, user.

i want ruruka to die.

Why did he save this guy?

I want Junko to stay dead!

I want mukuro to live again

Thursday, user. Thursday.

I want to write with Toko.

Why no name and trip, Toko?

Same reason as Nidai, not to mention I don't have anything to contribute. So whats the point?
You people know who I am.