/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

Don't put discords in the OP

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/4chantourney53
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/HDMmqHt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are here
Stop making threads with bad OP's just because you dislike it

Discords are causing problems for people so I made one without it. It's easier to not have any in the OP if you want the thread to be about smash rather than gossip.

3ds 1v1 anyone

>Discords are bothering me so I forced this thread despite one being made already

Okay but we are here

Stay in your containment then so this thread can be about Smash Bros. without digressing.

Dubs on 3ds o wiiu? Got time to kill

i'll do 3ds dubs if we get more people

Cool maybe once more people wake up we will have enough to start. Gonna get some food while we wait so if I don't reply right away I'll see it when I get back

There are 18 people awake right here
Maybe next time you shouldn't go force a thread out of being retarded

None of those 18 people are looking for games, so that is obviously not a better place to ask. No reason you need to keep posting here when what you're saying has nothing to do with Smash Bros. by the way.

>None of those 18 people are looking for games
but you don't know this
>it's a 4 people thread, including OP it's just 3

>None of those 18 people are looking for games
maybe because you were too busy shitting it up with your discord drama?
as expected of a chazo thread

Anyone have advice on OBS setting for capturing Melee? I get frame skipping even after scaling the resolution to 720

>chazo putting any other discord in the op than his own
Are you even trying

By the way w are here 53 replies 26 posters

chazo is the only one petty enough to do that. since people didnt join his threads when his was in the OP they died so now if he cant have his in the OP "noone can"
also read my post retard I literally crosslinked the thread

Please go back to shitposting in your own thread. This is just evidence of how the people from the discord treat anyone who doesn't fit in with their circlejerk.

Can I get the link to chazo's tourney? I'm thinking about joining

Are either of you still around or is everyone still asleep?

Still hoping to have some suggestions for this

games? every thread is dead

Reminder that later today theres gonna be a 1V1 Wii U tournament! 5:00pm PST, 8:00pm EST.

You should sign up and show up so you can show ME how much better youve gotten over the years.

Anyone want to play on the wii u?

not home right now how long will you be around for

Like an hour or two max

Wow, thanks fishy. Legit.

You finally did something right.

we're in here

Fishy confirmed savior of /ssbg/
Submit to him

Please stop making double threads, you are literally shitposting. i wish chronos would see what hes doing to the general. Its funny how he never seems to comment on people shitposting with his personal discord in the OP

Anyone else want to play? I'm still around for the next 30 minutes

Moving here, why did mods delete the thread with more users anyway? Fucking stupid

>gotten over the years
wut. This game hasn't been out that long.

Because even the janitors know when its just one person refreshing his phone for new IPs. do you honestly think we have 40 posters THIS early in the morning on a tuesday?

Anyone watching the smssh olympics? I think U.S is winning

smash skills carry onto different smash games, especially brawl skills.

>we are at a dead thread

What did he do?

Ssbg being overrun by shitters just when we started reaching bump limits again
What a coincidence

SSBG is doomed now, not even falafel or chronos can stop this and I sure won't use the thread of a pedonigger

Move to the other thread or RIP

This is pathetic, even for a shitposter.

Thank you, based janitors. Seriously.

Quick, post your Main + Your Mii!

That's it, i'm leaving this shithole
I rather find matches in the discord and anthers than being forced to play with the pedonigger and his cocksuckers

Mods literally got tired of this place and contributed to killing ssbg

ggs

Want a link to the good discord?

Canada wins gold

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

We're fine

Anyone want to play?
My NNID is Sakuyadorf

He said good one, not dead one.

Well thats why we've got the "Official":tm: /ssbg/ Discord, right here. The good one minus the actual shitposters.

discord.gg/HDMmqHt

Is this real? What is it?

falafel!

Anyone up for 3ds?

Its over now but Ally won rio smash olympic games representing canada. Winning gold and beating larry lurr.

sure

Room's up bud

How'd he beat Larry? Fox is really good in this game even if he's not Melee level.

Sorry its a wee bit laggy

anybody up for some 3ds matches? I just bought corrin and I want to test her out.

GG's Miim

good games
i was a little focused on something else right now sorry
looks like you play a better corrin

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

take it to your shitposting thread

There is no official discord on Veeky Forums. It doesn't even make sense.

Is pac-man braindead?

How come it's okay when chazo does it?

No

Um, no? Like not at all.

You need to learn how to use his items against him and shield effectively.

What makes you think that? His fruits have lots of uses let alone the set ups with the hydrant.

Not him, but shut the fuck up about discords already. Post about them somewhere else and let us talk about smash in peace. It's so fucking annoying hearing about them and their namefags every fucking thread.

No. What makes you think he is?

You're barking at the wrong tree, pal.

no, but braindead pacman players are easy to beat because they just hydrant when above you, charge till key everytime, and recover using up b really low

Dont forget, in about 2 hours theres supposed to be a 1v1 Wii U tournament. No gimmicks, just good ol' fashioned fun.

I have proof rolls in Smash 4 are IMPOSSIBLE to punish on reaction without taking a gamble. I'm using Little Mac since he has the best grounded frame data. This is the quickest I can attack a roll on reaction and not getting punished. Thats why I had to do 2x d-tilt instead of 1 as well as no one being able to react to it.

I tested other characters as well.
He can't even punish Ganondorfs roll.
Little Mac has amazing options to punish rolls but all of them are gambles none of them are 100% on reaction.
If Mac can't do it your main can't either.

Little Mac would have got the punish if Mario would have went for a shield grab, another roll or attack. But if Mario decided to stay in shield he would have immediately punished Mac. Perhaps if I did u-tilt I might not get shield grabbed but its still a gamble not 100% punish roll on reaction.

I punish rolls all the time, both from ledge getups and in neutral play. The trick is to keep your options "open" if that makes any sense. Like tech chasing. You make sure you stay in position depending on which option the enemy chooses. Its perfectly doable.

Little mac dtilt isn't safe on shield. He could have punished with an grab but chose to roll instead. It's not because roll is busted that that happened, but because you chose an unsafe option.

No one is going to join your tourneys because moxy rakky and pame aka the chazo hate crew will shit on anyone who joins just like they shit on anyone who joins chronos' discord

Who cares?

most of the general faggot

>nairo no longer liquid
what the heck

Care to explain why this is important?

Nigger you are dumb
you buffered that second dtilt anyway

Who cares?

If I didn't then it would have been a gamble and I could have got shield grabbed.

at 0? lmao you suck

I was testing this. It wasn't an actual match

Did you try it with Macs safer moves on shield? That might make a difference with your results.

You still dumb

meant for

What's up with the Sergio name meme?
I have met an astounding number of players with that name.

> Player tries to mimic Meta Knight.
> SDs all over the place.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Hopefully.

I wish MK players' SD'd in real life

And why is that?

Friendly reminder that in about 45 minutes theres supposed to be a 1V1 Wii U tournament, I encourage you to join if youre free, otherwise Ill just try again next week on a different day. Weekdays are slightly more dead than usual. Only slightly though

1vs1 and smash just feels wrong.

fudge off chron/koko/rob

>on reaction (after starting waiting for your dtilt to be over when it started almost at the same time as his roll)

please

that's not on reaction when you weren't able to act until his roll was almost over lmao, If I can cover a roll with puff starting at the same spot where the roll starts you can with mac.