QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

Server Points of Interest Sheet: (finding /sbg/ on various servers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eaPqQC4u3LnlMdP_RAGxAFCJLYZ0ZcO1XTDpOWA9EBk/edit?usp=sharing

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

playstarbound.com/mod-spotlight-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for HDNW

>No poptops on the OP
U dun goof!

why were hyltols the race everyone decided had big titties

>start game
>be in the middle of nowhere
>all teleport locations gone
uh... tardbounders?

What is happening to my outpost
Why is everything closed
ARGHHHH

>implying it wasn't BIRD TITS

reminder to always backup your player AND shipworld files

the chucklefuck meme is more than just a mere meme

You know what irks me?
That we can't assign job-specific outfits.
My medic oughtta wear a medic uniform, and my soldiers shouldn't.

xth for Glitch are the most powerful race in the world

reeeee

i believe there's a mod for that in the workshop

Alas, the dumbfucks don't listen to warnings in time. Anyone criticizing their precious game must be wrong.

Google didn't help me very much, unfortunately.

Uhm, what's this about backing up? How is it done?

best i could find:
steamcommunity com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741308162
but it seems to not have any customization, i'd test it but i'm not on my PC

just navigate to your starbound folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage\player and copy/paste everything in it to a different file location outside your starbound folder

good practice to also copy/paste your whole damn starbound folder before installing mods so you can join vanilla servers without hassle

This is probably gonna clash with Earth's Finest, isn't it.
And I don't have the Steam version, anyway.

Ah, well, thanks for looking.

what did he mean by this

Now that I have finally something resembling a crew and can focus on aesthetics, what material should I use to cover up the hole in the room I'm currently standing in?
I'd rather not have a Captain's Quarters with a trapdoor installed.

Are we finally be getting Novakid settlements?

nth for I want to marry Leadhead so that he may protect my smile!
I will bear with the bullying if I have to!

Thanks. I'm using the GoG version but i think i found the evuivalent folder (it has a file called "metadata"). Also, i don't think i'll be joining any server soon. It looks like a real hassle and i'm pretty dumb so i don't think i'll be able to.

Post ships. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do.

Also my penguins are fucked. There is only supposed to be four but they multiplied to become twenty.

Forgot to include.

sounds like it. it has .player and .shipworld files in it
also don't say i didnt warn when down the line as if this game will last that long you want to join a server with your over 100 mod big jugs lopunny vore fetishist and end up crashing it

Is it me or are guns so fucking useless

High-level sniper rifles, grenade and rocket launchers are remarkably potent.
As in, "one-shot nearly anything" potent.

Men can't marry men.

Just you.

Yeah, they're a work in progress in the nightlies

Can I download mods from the steam workshop if I don't have the steam version of the game?

Just let /sbg/ die, its over.

Not until I know why the fuck toilets I'm trying to place keep rotating to face the wall.

/sbg/ will live and die in conformity with my will.

>IMPLYING

Requesting this gun as a mod

Oh.

Does this Glitch have a socket or a plug?

Socket AND a plug.

I'm trying to connect to the ERP server, but it says 'join failed'. I downloaded the mod pack, and installed it (correctly, I think), so what might be the problem?

make sure you don't have any midi files mixed in with your abc files and that asset mismatch is off

I don't even know what the first part means, I just downloaded the pack, and installed it to a clean mods folder. I even created a new character to test it out.

It says:
cannot connect to 67.49.0.11:21025: A

iunno then, use the discord link and ask people there

>cannot connect to 67.49.0.11:21025: A
thanks i have you ip address now
prepare for the storm, the storm that will wipe away the pathetic etc

Ok. ok. i¿ll give it a try. What is it you do in a server, anyway? How do you progress?

>¿
AIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The exact same thing you do in singleplayer, but with other people.

T-that's the server ip, o-of course
pls no hack

fish are breddy good

>T-that's the server ip, o-of course
but who was server?
;^)

Are we posting fishies in this thread?
Rate my drawing plz

This game needs space drugs
not even a lot just like how ES has skooma
So I can roleplay as a brilliant fish space explorer with crippling heroin addiction

>Monster Spawner is currently disabled from the game. Assets for this exist within the game files, but will not be encountered through normal gameplay.
>find glitch ruined cathedral thing
>follow wires
chucklefuck in charge of disabling their own assets, the one thing they have the most experience in.

>that feel when people can draw their characters and you cant

Why do you enjoy stomping me when im already beaten?

It's important to do things that tripfags don't like.

Does anyone know from which crafting station thorn grenades are made? I remember getting the recipe, but I can't seem to find where they're made from.

Mod to kill granny when?

Now I'm curious what large meteors will do to the ruin.

Disabled. Can sometimes still find them though.

You do realize wikis are not written by the devs, right.

Is it normal for this game to drain over 6 gigs of RAM?

No, that's a memory leak. Restart your client.

Chucklefish :^)

Ah, damnit. Why still have the recipe pop up when you first pick one up, then? Chucklefish puzzles me sometimes. :/

It's just sheer incompetence.

weeeeeeeeeee
my exploration for rare fishes is now much more efficient.
i should make a submarine base and go full Abyss

I don't have 6 gb ram on my system and I run everything on max setting while having 30 tabs in 3 browsers in the background, while streaming and running fraps, encoding professional grade videos, having 3 instances of photoshop 7 open and running windows vista 32 bit using a dynamo powered by a colony of starved hamsters.

>there will never be challenging sea monsters
Largest waste of potential IMO.

im scared /v/
its too spooky down here

>/v/

Go play Subnautica, faggot.

nah, forgottenworlds is a SJW company.
i pledged never to buy their games after they pulled that female space marine pandering shit for natural selection. there is a underwater game that was realeased recently tho by the journey people, supposed to be really amazing.

oh! i found a sunken ruin! there are always lots of rare fishes in here to catch!

I'm still pretty shit. Just got started on a fresh character after over a year away from Starbound.

I went with the Accelerator Tier 5 Apex armor, but I have the two other add-ons as well. Is there a meaningful difference in quality between them?

Also I've been using this gun since Tier 1, I can't seem to stumble on a better assault rifle.

>sjw company
Literally nothing of that is visible in Subnautica, matter of fact I didn't even know until you told me.
Even if, what should I care if they keep making decent games?

>trying to consume ethically under late capitalism
all ur politics are shit

We need Floran feet

When are we going to see Florans in Apex labs, that are more plant than biped, and are essentially a mass of vines?

I want to see more Apex tests on various races.

do whatever you want, user, but i wont support SJW companies. also ABZU is apparently a really good game, so i will probably get that instead.

>communist retard
shocking

Give SJW's money, you give them clout. Give them clout, they'll use it to bully smaller studios who don't share their politics and refuse to convert, doing shit like having them blackballed from events or poisoning the well of reviewers for them.

If you like their games but the devs are SJWs, pirate the games, but don't feed those people.

Please tell me there's a guide to aesthetics.

>>that shower
I don't think you need a guide, you obviously already have the knack for improvising some neat stuff.

>caring about the market more than you care about yourself
Not only is this retarded in and of itself, this philosophy is made even more ridiculous by the fact that your wallet's influence is laughably microscopic, no insult intended. Do yourself a favor, buy what you want, don't buy what you don't want.

T-thanks user. Self-esteem boosted for today.

Kinda feel like swapping out the executive bed for a titanium one, though. I don't quite like this one, but I fear it might clash.

Also, there's still a lot of empty space in that room and I wonder what to fill it with.

its a shame too, i played NS back in the HL mod days and it was really fun. i would like to believe that unknownworlds was just trying to game the SJW media instead of being SJW themselves. hopefully, with the gawker bankruptcy we will find out if thats true or not.

youre doing pretty good user.
#1 change the default background
#2 makethings compact or tiny for comfyness
#3 rooms should have a purpose
#4 blocks are often better than decor

youre doing all those automatically, mostly.

Oh, right, another specific.
Lose the executive door for an ordinary human one, or keep it?

playstarbound.com/mod-spotlight-1/
>Hey everyone! :)

>We’re still working away on Starbound version 1.1, which will include fishing, collections, world improvements, and more!

>improve
Funny way to spell "remove".

>>Hey everyone! :)
^_^

there is enough selection in the market that we have the luxury of choosing the games we want based on ethics.
there have been what... a half dozen underwater game released in the last few years?

abzu
subnautica
depth
soma
song of the deep

all of them are fun. some of them are outstandingly amazing (soma). and their are choices that dont include the spectre of failed continental philosophies

i personally love the impervium doors. unfortunately they fucked up the sound they make for 1.0. keep it.

Can they even remove stuff (as much as before) now that the game is officially out?

It's their game, user.
I think they can do whatever the fuck they want.

But wouldn't that make the fans (even more) mad?
I mean sure changing small things after release is ok, but if they suddenly remove huge chunks of content because they suddenly "don't feel like it" will just rub the fans the wrong way.
The reason why no one is complaining AS MUCH was because the game was in beta until recently

They already have their shekels, don't they?
Now all they have to do is milk the game for all it's worth, and pretend to be intelligent about it.

sandbox games like this(terraria, garrys mod, minecraft) make a ton of money by being constantly updated and getting more players w ith each update.

What did they sound like?

it used to be a plastic/metallic clicking noise with a smooth sliding noise. almost like the sound of a metal button being clicked together.

way better than the sound now

I have two glasses now, but apparently they removed any mention of alcohol from the game because muh kids.

Grand.