pastebin.com/NyEWip2r (embed)

Button click hold remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/fast-actions/

Instagram Filter Remover (YMMV):
nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5988/
nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/
youtu.be/fp-3A7aqGvo?t=379
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Viper

POST YOUR SHIPS

WHO IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL AT THE PARTY

first planet i found that is like 80% ocean

How can I find a dyson sphere or a ringworld?
a better warp drive?

Viperfags EVERYWHERE

what is it with those ships

No.

Where can I find iridium and radnox?

spoilers it's mine

Raid freighters for eridium. Just 1 ship would net you 500-1000 and a shitload of other mats

Iridium is common in asteroids. Planetside you are not likely to find it around yellow or red stars but green and blue star planets frequently have it. But seriously asteroid mining is the best method if you need some.

Radnox is mostly in blue star systems I believe, I still haven't seen it but it apparently comes in both big green nodules and sort of creatures that float around like jellyfish in the air. You can also buy it sometimes.

Fighters a shit

who /spacetruck/ here

>need x element
>none of the planets have it
>none of the asteroids have it
>none of the stations sell it
>none of the trade posts sell it
>none of the random people sell it

How does this happen every time

>my dream ship costs 67 mil

Guess I'm not spending any money until then huh

Why the fuck is it so expensive? Nothing costs money in this shit game except ships which cost a ridiculous amount. I heard there was a way to make them cheaper by removing your own upgrades or something, any truth to this?

Spent a hour looking for a similiar blue one without the wings that I found earlier with 45 slots in that system, but no luck.

How do you raid freighters? Take out all the turrets? I might need to switch from lasers to pellets, lasers' autoaim screwed me over the one time i tried by insistently targeting nothing while i was pointing directly at the turret

is there any way to clear waypoints in the galaxy map without traveling to them?

I could have no problem with shit quality, 30 fps, messy shadows and textures.

But this stuttering slow motion mess is too much. I just want this shit to be fluent. I hope this is some CPU problem and they fix it. Cause I notice it spikes to 100% alot and that does not seem normal when it's only at 50% normaly.

The OP pic is stupid because it's way cooler than anything you'd ever see in NMS. You'll never find a forest and a snowy mountain on the same planet, cool as that would be.

How do you have enough money for it?

>"Hey boss I got a new concept for landing gear!"
>"Alright looks good"
>"What's the fuel efficiency?"
>"4.."
>"4 what, 4 thousand cycles before recharge?"
>"No.. Just 4.."
>"Excellent"

what reshade is that? looks nice

also i assume it's Vignette remover and no instagram filter mod?

Take out 2 turrets and destroy the cargo things, they'll drop blue stuff you need to pick up. You can ignore sentinels, just recharge your shield and return to the station.

On the topic of ships, saw this shit with way too many fucking wings at the station a bit ago.

It's those bastards in the plutonium industry keeping launch thrusters down so they can make profit

I don't, found them all on crash sites.

I call it the burger machine.

because viper a best
>that ship with 45 slots
you're kidding right
i wish mind had just 25

yea its this one with AO disabled because its buggy

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5988/

I'm also using this

nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/

Mine's looks like shit.

>finally find it and use it
>next 5 planets all have it in abundance

The white one has 48, hence why I abandoned the blue one.

Only thing I don't like about these types is how the little wings make him look like a flexing muscleman with baby arms.

is it true that if you deconstruct your ship modules it makes the one you're trying to buy cheaper?

ree

LEL
nice
still searching for a better viper

this ship has been sitting here for several minutes

What FOV do you play with? I've been playing with 150 but then it changed back to 100 when I reapplied the settings when disabling the HUD and I was surprised how big everything became.

See that galaxy core?

>wreck the first capsule
>always have so much titanium after that that I'm essentially invincible and can calmly keep my shields up and leisurely shoot down the sentinels as they come
jesus fucking christ

Is this ship dank?

No.
What Todd says is technically true.
You can climb that mountain and skyrim does indeed have infinite quests, even if they are shitty ones.

Sean just fucking lied.

Damn, never seen those wings before. Now I want them on a proper fighter.

kinda bored now

finished the atlas path, which was a huge waste of time. Nice to have the 10 slots back though

now its just kind of.. eh. My ship has like 32 slots, could grind and get another but i dont exactly need more. Suit has loads, dont really need more. Dont need to install any upgrades etc cause its basically impossible to die

was hoping it gets more interesting towards the center but so far thats not the case.

What are you guys doing? just exploring shit?

Might look at some mods and see if theres anything to make it better looking

overcompensating shiplet

Todd actually lied a lot during oblivion's development (there were a lot of things they cut or reworked between him talking about them and release due to console limitations and the desire to appeal to a wider audience). He also lied during morrowind's development about the xbox being good.

Take a break for a few days

>This thing we hated before isnt so bad now that there's a new thing we hate

You shitlords might be the most annoying people on the Internet.

It's been so many hours and still not a single tech to make my hyperdrive better so I can access other stars

What do

>you'll never be able to fly into this alien spaceship hanger due to SEANs retarded engine

Sacrifice a couple virgins to RNGesus.

Just made an easy million in like fifteen minutes taking down a few freighters at once, thanks dude.

Okay, come here user

anyone tried the new nvidia drivers?

help much?

>everybody on Veeky Forums is basically the same person and has the same opinions
explain why you're so much dumber than everyone else then

checkmate

Item duping is fun

What's the fastest thing to dupe for cash? Max gold stacks?

Just hack it godamnit

Didnt do jack shit for me

Thought I was pretty specific about the group I was talking about and it wasn't all of Veeky Forums m8e.

Any mod to remove the MILESTONE UNLOCKED annoying thing that blocks the screen for 10 seconds?

So, what's this? Anything interesting to do with it?

Not dank enough.

It's a portal.

How does the "switch ship without switching inventory" trick works again?

They need to do something about that on PS4. I've noticed it being a pretty consistent cause of crashes while warping.

How does it work?

Not at the moment, no.
It's either a remnant of cut content, or a taste of things to come.

It just doesn't work.

it doesnt

it was to make the trailer look cool, it does nothing in game

Step one:
See ship you like and convert, no need to take over items, just take the ship.

Step two:
Instantly reload current save.

You now have a cooler looking ship but your old ship inventory and slot count has remained the exact same.

>What are you guys doing? just exploring shit?
I don't play it anymore

it doesn't work m8

>attack freighters
>start farming the sentinels that show up to finish those journey milestones
>once I get to five notches on my wanted level or whatever a fucking space manowar shows up
hardcore, going back to the station to sell the booty and hopefully it'll still be there when I come back. when do the sandworms show up though

The Gek have 440 words I'm sure the other two races have about the same. Just an FYI

Sean "around" murray "stay leery" stated the portals were shown in the trailer to demonstrate they were one of the five ways players would move through the universe

I'm gonna say more likely cut content that they left in either because they look cool or they plan on reimplementing it eventually

how do you want your planet, familia?

Neat.

I'm a fan of barren planets, I think they look cooler than ones full of life

>grandma waits for 11 minutes to reach the planet
youtu.be/fp-3A7aqGvo?t=379

based

pls respond

Back in my days it took years to move from a planet to a planet.

I don't think stacking shields does anything. Don't they just deplete simultaneously?

What is it with grandmothers and skyrim?

It's always good to take a few screenshots or two of a fully bare landscape with a planet suspended overhead

I play SpaceEngine. I wait hours to reach planets.

Seems true, others ships modules are dependant on yours. Less modules -> cheaper

Love mine

nope, one at a time and if you chain them together you gain a huge bonus and they deplete at a much slower rate. highly recommended if you like to run around exploring instead of running back to your starship every minute

>press A and D to engage pulse jump

Gurl gamers

every planet can be climbed

Guess we'll find out in a DLC. :^)

Just tap G twice, it'll take a second.

None better.

I usually just have one and craft a lot of those shield panes to recharge them. they only cost Iron which is everywhere.

>Just tap G twice, it'll take a second.
Doesn't work in spaceship mode, bruv.

>he doesn't fly around in a dragonfly

>tfw got 48 slot ship and already have close together upgrades
Gonna suck when I find a qt ship like pic related because my current one looks generic and shit

>spaceship mode

>Turn in the 10 Atlas Stones
>Time to get to the center of the universe
>163,000 Light Years away
>Take a black hole
>162,000 Light Years away
>Go to a planet to fill up on gas
>Take another black hole
>161,000 light years away

Are you fucking serious? This shit is faster than traveling to the center manually as well.

Who /stillcantevenstartthegame/ here?