cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10383647
youtube.com/watch?v=HLpTrgEfbis
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gepps-cross/motorcycles/2015-kawasaki-ninja-h2r/1098377428
ebay.com/itm/Honda-88-99-XR100R-XR-100-R-Dirt-Bike-Obsolete-Handlebar-53100-KN4-780-Stock-/322051883942?hash=item4afbc9c3a6:g:TJoAAOSwZtJW9War&vxp=mtr
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/garbutt/motorcycles/hali-harly-look-a-like/1105023356
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/trebonne/motorcycles/2011-ninja-650/1111811990
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for 2016 Road Glide hype

Damn, you had to suck like over 9000 dicks.

A stone cracked the fuck out of my visor and I can only find "smoke" colored replacements.

Should I just kill myself now?

Motonewb here; need a helmet. Tips?

how to get added to dee bee tee map

Helmets are for nerds.

Post other pictures of her pls

Buy one.

Do you really need another brain injury tho, come on guy.

Full face or bust.

Go to all the motorcycle shops in your area and try on as many as you can find.

Comfort and fit is paramount. A little bit tight is ok as the foam will break in but a lot will be annoying and create pressure points.

Get a transitions one, it's the bees knees.

Been riding my new toy out in the rain it's actually pretty easy to ride the 1098 although I've got the dreaded radiator leak so I'll have to have a look at getting it repaired or buy a after market one from the states

Should I be able to clench my teeth? My cheeks get in the way usually.

Christ almighty am i the only one who thinks all sport faggots are fuckign underage retards or some faggot minority who has no respect for nothing? god i hope you fucking sport bike cunts fucking die horribly next time you ride

What do you ride?

>1098 on /dbt/
Oh god that bike is pure sex, I want one so bad.

I think you're the underage one here m8.

>Here's your (You)

How much you get it for?

OK old man, sorry about your bad back.

So are people who dislike sportbikes old or underage? I'm confused

am i the only one here that waves to anything on 2 or 3 wheels?

ill wave to any type of bike or trikes

no spyders though lel

>no being an underage old person who hates everything

>pure sex
Too bad that once your cock and balls is cooked by it you won't be getting any.

So what are you guys going to ride when youre over the age of 40? no way a sport style bike is practical for someone over 40

$9700 with around 20000km I knew it had the leak so I was able to talk him down it was a good price with shitloads of items and all the stock items too, took me ages to find something with everything already done to it that I wanted because I wouldn't be willing to spend thousands on just an exhaust but it was worth the wait.

Im just gonna circle the globe on GS1200s until I die after that I guess.

cheek pads are actually the part of helmets that seems to "bed" the most.

You want it to be tight around the cheeks, a bit of chipmunking going on and then the helmet will "bed" and they'll be comfortable.

You don't want it to be painful or too difficult to close your mouth though.

The best solution is helmets with pump up cheek pads like arais.

I'll be dead then
fuk u

>/dbt/ would rather die than convert to a cruiser style bike for when they are old

Congrats man it's fuckin gorgeous. Dream bike is the panigale range, I'll have one someday.

>implying I want to be old in general
>implying I didn't want to die at 30

M8 a sportbike is impractical at any age, so I'll probably still have one. But when the day comes that I need an old guy bike I'll probably get a sport tourer like a VFR or bimmer or something. Or maybe a big ADV bike, they look comfy as fuck.

I want to wave at anything on 2 wheels but I don't wanna be "that" guy

my dad is pretty old and rides this

Yea, I would. You got a problem with that fucktits?

Over liter peter

VFR if I'm desperate and only have the choice of a Busa I guess

I know people over 40 on sportbikes who would beg to differ, one of them returned to riding in his 50s on a gsx-r600 and now rides a thou, one time when I was a noob I was following some dude on a 600 and when he got off he was like 65+ easily.

This is assuming everyone here rides sportbikes anyway.

Adding onto that there are already people on /dbt/ over the age of 40, just ask them what they ride.

I guess I'll be riding electric doohickey # 9 by then, I like to ride for corners and fast and doubt that will change that much.

You know interestingly enough the gsx-s1000 was actually designed around this market gap, the idea of somebody who's getting on a bit but still wants to ride a sportbike, they specifically singled out the 40+ former literbike owning community in the press kit.

>wave to some guy on a scooter and he looks at me all confused like he doesn't know what to do

strawpoll.me/10383647

Nah m8, Just go V-Stronk.

>butthurt scooter rider detected.

My dad rides a Harley

And a KX500

why do people care so much about the wave? seriously who cares.

You retards watch too much sons of anarchy or something.

and just to show exactly how old and played out whining about waving like little girls is.

Here are some posts from the 1990s crying about it.

That's hysterical.

death star trench

too bad i had this fucking van blocking me i wanted to sanic

the best part is that this comes up all the time in /dbt/ of all places.

Like if anything was ever going to illustrate that just because somebody else rides motorcycles, doesn't mean have some kind of brotherly inherent connection to you, or are worth being friends / meeting / acknowledging even existing it's probably /dbt/ lol.

Scooters and Cruisers don't get waves. Scoots are just drivers who don't have a parking spot big enough for a car and Cruisers tend to be arseholes or bikie arseholes. That being said i have made small talk with some Cruisers at stop lights.

what do you guys think?
youtube.com/watch?v=HLpTrgEfbis

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gepps-cross/motorcycles/2015-kawasaki-ninja-h2r/1098377428

worth it?

Can confirm, photochromatic visors are the shizznit.

>tfw lanesplitting

Holy shit I need to dot his more. A $42 ticket is worth saving hours per week right?

>Totally not bent
ebay.com/itm/Honda-88-99-XR100R-XR-100-R-Dirt-Bike-Obsolete-Handlebar-53100-KN4-780-Stock-/322051883942?hash=item4afbc9c3a6:g:TJoAAOSwZtJW9War&vxp=mtr

I wish I saved the webm BTSP had of him and I splitting in stopped rush hour Seattle traffic

The sole reason I DD my bike is because I can split traffic through the carpark every morning. An hour and a half every morning compared to half an hour on the bike.

I have a few self-imposed rules for what is otherwise a legal grey area though.

>don't split above 60km/h
>split at 40km/h when traffic is at a standstill
>find a happy splitting speed when traffic is crawling
>don't split past large commercial trucks
>beware of the blank spots

That shits as straight as Liberace

One time I stated that I wouldn't do the gay little wave because squids and cruiserfags didn't deserve any recognition. A ton of anons got legitimately mad about it.

The only other time two fingers illicit such a reaction involves a priest. Its absurd.

If only he wasn't dead he could post it.

you'd be doing well to save hours but yeah I think so, I've gotten a $248 ticket for lanesplitting (green P's, legal for full license only, utter bollocks), can't stop, won't stop.

And that traffic's moving so you've got no idea, I should take a video of going down the M4 in peak hour for you guys. You're lucky to have those nice wide roads for it though.

only happens during summertime dbt

there's a packet creamer in Japan that's called Cum. Made a nuisance of myself when i went to get a Pork Curry and couldn't stop laughing at the creamer for my coffee.

I did it through some nice stopped traffic too but my camera died by that point. I'm just amazed that asshole washington drivers didn't honk or try to block me.

It's great fun and it saves heaps of time.

He might be, who knows. I texted him awhile back but he never responded.

Had to google, but still kek'd

most won't see you until you've gone past anyway.

I'm never moving at the same pace as traffic around me so I'll never see them again after that for the most part.

I dunno if I looked too hard into this one.

We were hanging out and shit, drinking and playing video games and then he just disappeared and stopped answering everything. It was nice since he lived ten minutes away.

I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Exactly. I always run faster than traffic anyways.

>cop on bike pulls you over (in a state where it's illegal)
>for filtering
>he filtered to get to you

what do you do

My nut milk is always 100% pure and fresh, but it gets warm pressed instead.

His wife probably killed him

Did he stick his dick in crazy?

Change lanes into the other filtering spot and keep going while his pigfat copbike can't turn in the room given.

police are above the law, user.

a static object is tougher to see than an object in motion, it's just how it is.

If you're moving you only have that brief 1/2 a second interval for a car to even do anything that could mess you up too.

Very yes. We were only allowed to be friends when she wasn't around.

Show him my air cooled bike and temp gauge.

>see guy slowly floating to the right
>blip throttle a tiny amount
>he lets me though
>BIKER WAVE OMG

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/garbutt/motorcycles/hali-harly-look-a-like/1105023356

nigga watt

>police are... the law

Ftfy. Even so, there are probably exceptions on paper in the same vein as "speeding to catch a speeding car". Sirens on and traffic laws cease to exist.

Be a bro, and then get a lawyer to get as much shit dropped or lessened as legally possible

She was a textbook definition of bipolar.

>Kinda miss my FJ

My plan if I ever got pulled over splitting on the FJ was to say the bike is air cooled and would have guaranteed overheated if I sat in traffic. I doubt that would work, but that was my plan.

Now this is just kawaii. Where did you get this?

HALI, kek

Guys wut games do I emulate. Can reliably play up to ps1/n64, but I never had a PS1. I can run roadrash though.

150cc

Popspread, senpai. There's a few

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/trebonne/motorcycles/2011-ninja-650/1111811990

are ninjas good?

Riding snapchats will make people dragging their feet buying a bike hurry up, right?

GT2
Rayman Revolution
LSD: Dream Emulator

Best supersport there is.

Way better than that shitty Ninja 636 supersport.

That one is a write off, that's why it states good for track and its soo cheap.

>clearly not stolen

foreskin user plz

Ohh, I like it. I forgot GT2 was a thing.

Selling your Hyper?

Are the ergos on this better than a PSP? My hands are too big to play a PSP comfortable for any length of time.

I'm right though, I've been near dirt bikes for 15 years, I think I know a thing or two about supersports.

No, just have a couple friends that swear they're buying bikes soon but have been saying that for months. Always begging me to ride mine, etc.

Hyper never leaves

I may sell a bike tomorrow yay
And buy new one soon

Comfortably got the first 30ish stars in mario 64 before I had to put it down, where I had trouble playing the first few levels in crash bandicoot on my PSP for the same reason as you.
So yes, I'd say it's much better, once I glued the joysticks.

>Isle of Man "Lightweight" TT
>it's literally a Ninja 650 meme class because the only other bikes that fit the rules are Hyosungs and old SV650SFs

Oh, well at least you have friends pretending to try.

I only know a few people that ride. Most of them are old guys on Harleys. Nothing against Harleys personally but they aren't the type that want to go out to the fun roads and ride. New guy training at work just bought a Vrod with a stupid loud Vance and Hines exhaust on it, and another trainee that has a Tiger Explorer that might actually be fun to ride with, but he's also older.

Oh, and none of these people are friends kek. Good to know the Hyper is staying.

Link for purchase? I play Road Rash for like 20 minutes on my PSP and I have to take a break kek