This channel went from good to shit real fast

This channel went from good to shit real fast

Also, why is youtube cancer central for car videos? Besides maybe Project Binky, (dare I say MCM too) and a few auto detailing randos and very specific subject matter interests (installs of parts) it's all so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iFINOFBtAo8
youtu.be/cJZjnb_sp9o
youtu.be/tB9pSMIEhxY
youtube.com/watch?v=uzY6M2Smos8
youtube.com/watch?v=XPIeh0gvIFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youtube is cancer central, period. Because everyone can be on it. Even you, OP.

Favorite YouTube channels incoming
>Noriyaro
>Anything Motortrend (dirt everyday, hot rod garage, roadkill)
>Jay Leno's Garage
>MPZRACEVIDEO and fingervideo
>Petrolicious
>GTChannel

Piggybacking >Vehicle Virgins
>Finnegan's Garage (roadkill guy)
>Anything with Lucky Costa in it
>Roads Untraveled
>Ricer Miata

>This channel went from good to shit real fast
>from good to shit
>good

It was always complete shit.

that channel was never good unless you were underaged

It was never good.

And it's bad for the same reason television is bad. It appeals to the lowest common denominator.

ricer miata is shit dude. its haggard garage with less hijinx.

>always wanted to get into urban exploring, but don't know how to really get into finding places and such
>watching an urban explorer channel that I like
>they're good at not click baiting and have videos that are very clean, well-edited, and focus on the explore.
>they posted a new video recently
>at a place called The Compound
>video starts with a drift build lexus replacing rear tires that have broken through
>video is mostly driving, some shooting of watermelons with 00 buck, and some chilling with bruhs
>described as haggard garage but not shit

youtu.be/iFINOFBtAo8

Donut Media is definitely my favorite channel, along with motortrend. They're pretty new so they don't have a lot of subs, but the production quality is absolutely fantastic. They somehow managed to buy a RED camera, hire professional video editors, and get Formula Drift drivers, just for a small youtube channel.
youtu.be/cJZjnb_sp9o
youtu.be/tB9pSMIEhxY

Damn that's actually a pretty interesting channel. It looks super polished too. Subscribed

>haggard
>ever good
How about no?
I should make a car channel desu, I do enough projects to keep it going .

not the same guy, but I like ricer miata too way over haggard. Everyone on haggard is a douche try hard and rudnik and his crew is pretty chill even if they do less crazy shit it just makes it more enjoyable to watch

B is for Build

Chrisfix has good quality and not much shilling.

alex called orion out as a money grabbing jew who only does what he wants, and then someone was also stealing his weed.

>then orion makes a video of him driving a van on back roads almost crying
maximum kek

It's amazing how haggard always talks about doing crazy builds and then all they have are base miatas with disgusting ricer mods, and 2 cars they bought

I don't watch haggard garage anymore

i just watch rutnik's videos (ricermiata), he's not as cancerous and from what i can tell, he doesn't hang out with the brown kid from haggard at all anymore.

Also bamse's turbo underpants, its basically
>tarbo volvos

youtube.com/watch?v=uzY6M2Smos8

wait what? Wasn't alex still cool with them...you sure your not getting mixed up with grillo and rudnik

peep the new video from alex.
youtube.com/watch?v=XPIeh0gvIFc

orion posted the video on his personal channel 'rollintwinturbo' i think

Just went to go look for it myself
SHIT MAN...every few months someone splits from HG and blows the top off those degenerate potheads for them being losers.

Why would he post alex's video on his channel? I looked I donnt see it

the video of him in the van m88

B is for Build has some good shit going right now.

Seconded. B is for Build is good shit but the main guy's painting attempts are both hilarious and sad at the same time. Well at least it's better than haggard garage where the hacks can't paint for shit and just end up doing a half assed dip.

ummmm

dude I'm not finding it

I think they're alright

If you like being bored to death sure

Alex is a chill dude, just watch his Q&A video on his own channel

Onion and Cam were cool, but once they got into the house they became super controlling and arrogant.. And hogged the money plus they stole weed of others in the house..

They do have some interesting stuff happening like the 7.3 van, the ZX3 and Chows Merc.
They also promised a lot but don't deliver, like the 5.3 Lexus is never happening, and the V8 Little miata that could...

Branden and Tonebone are basically their garage monkeys plus whatever the tattooed bucket hat dude is called.

The e36 and the S14 are boring as fugg though, I'm glad Cam put it against the wall and then had a bitch fit when people tried to help him get it in the trailer
>Marcus the ape kicking his wheels and fender 'helping' was god-tier

RicerMiata is also cool, hes going more for the og haggard style but his videos can drag on a bit. I'm curious about the Camry build and that RV

Oh yeah despite what you read, RM and HG don't have any beef, they just live far from each other.

This Dan figure that has been showing up lately also seems interesting, hope to see more of him. He has some interesting cars..

Coldwarmotors
hacknpackshop
Diyautoschool
SWRNC

ETCG isn't funny either. I'm not looking for autistic channels like car throttle. Rather learn something useful than listen to some cunt who acts like he's better than anyone else just because he likes and knows about cars.. or at least pretend to

Motorweek for retro review
Jay Leno's Garage
WAT Racing
Regufur Cars has a bunch of videos from them rebuilding a ford falcon
Smoking tire is alright
Engineering Explained is good

he deleted it, it was called "van vlogging" and he was bitching about all the shit he brought upon himself. it was pretty much a plea for sympathy to his tween fans who honestly believe he can do no wrong.