Genius here

Genius here
Post YOUR PROBLEMS AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS MY SONS

Other urls found in this thread:

www25.zippyshare.com/v/n3sksj7m/file.html
s3.amazonaws.com/stacksocial/assets/4 Hour Chef Audiobook/four-hour-chef_audio-book-64kps-higher-fidelity.zip
www40.zippyshare.com/v/rrwDXz6w/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/xTUFL7vC/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/gVDjFQ67/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/tiSWMCh1/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/wRf55Yxb/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/7TqEorR5/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/gkUNhrYa/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/wR7oEwCH/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/lvQRwpjl/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to stop the Jews, genius?

Do Russians eat noodle soup?

what is the best way to learn genius?

sweet trips in my id

QQQqqqqfag

I HAVE A PHONE INTERVIEW RIGHT NOW WHAT DO I DO???

Pmd u the fix ;)

Is the market in for a correction or should I buy stock?

You figured it out. Market correction soon. Short everything.

I'm holding in cash now waiting. Only two things that can cause it is the debate and the failed opec cut.

Basically I can have incredible amounts of drive and dedication if I know it will give me a result. I can spend days working on the most mind-numbing stuff even just to make a friend laugh or some stupid/small stuff like that.
The problem is, when it comes to working for money, since I come from a poor family and never had anything good ever come out my efforts (and the situation I'm in now is ridiculously bad), it always feels like everything I do is pointless and a waste of time. I know it's illogical, but it almost feels like making money is not a real thing and it will never happen.
This is killing me, since "making it" is 90% of what I think about, and I constantly make plans to reach my goals (even have a great solid plan that I'm starting to implement), but every time I start working on them I have a hard time forcing myself through that mindset.

I thought that starting to earn something would help "proving" to my brain that it's possible, and thus put the gears in motion, and to do that, working some "real" job would be the solution since I wouldn't need motivation if I'd be working for something else (also the paycheck would be pretty much guaranteed). Unfortunately my health issues rule that option out, so I'll have to find a way to do it from home for now.

Do you have any advice?
What would you do in my case?

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Should I continue holding my losing position in GBP/USD hoping for a turnaround, or just cut my losses and move on?

So a couple years ago I got pretty fucked by the company I was working for. Shortest version of the story is I was robbed of 5k and homeless. While that was happening my student loans came up for repayment, and my contract with verizon went unpaid. I never thought much about any of it and just sorta let it lie as it was. Now I'm thinking of buying a house and wondering how much did I fuck myself by not staying on top of that shit, and if there was any way to un-fuck myself.

Cut your losses and close your account because all forex trading is simulated
all "trading" is done off-exchange

>wake up newfag

You're not that smart if you typed all that shit out you rambling faggot.
Get organized, work and study hard, do what you have to do.

Why did Soros buy 198 million shares of FireEye? Is it really that good?

> all forex trading is simulated
>all "trading" is done off-exchange

Most of the trading in the forex market is done by institutional traders working for banks and other financial institutions. Most of the moves in the market are driven by things like interest rate decisions and economic releases.

If the Euro is worth 1.12265 US Dollars today it is because traders have pushed it to that price. It most definitely is not "simulated". You have no idea what you are talking about.

>You're not that smart
Where did I claim I am?
I'm not OP.

>if you typed all that shit out you rambling faggot
Sorry, English is not my first language and I tend to be verbose because I'm not good enough yet to convey my point with less words.

>Get organized, work and study hard, do what you have to do.
That's what I'm trying but it's hard when you're basically certain everything you do will result in nothing.
Imagine you're working at a project for your boss, and then he tells you he'll only pay you in a few years and only if you roll pic related ten times and you get the number you chose each time. Would you be motivated to work your ass off for years if you knew you had such a small chance of getting any reward?

life is easier for chad than it is for genius.

your input is worthless.

is an architecture and mathematics (or physics) double major viable in the rel werld?

Im about to graduate stem, am smart, hardworking, have lots of money and no debt. However I look like a 12 year old hobgoblin and everyone treats me as such, so why even fucking bother? There's nothing money could do for me and I'm basically forever in highschool-kid mode.

don't worry user, men age like cheese or wine or some shit. you'll get there eventually. men also can still be developing until their mid twenties. so fuck it you've already made it this far, supposedly, and you'd be an idiot to just abandon it all now

> have $500 in child support
> $100 in car insurance
> 11k personal loan
> 2k maxed out cc
> $45 phone bill
> no job

But I'm going to college which is great. But they cut off my FAFSA cause I can't claim my child as a dependent. Now I have one cc left with 2.5k on it.

It's funny of you think about it.

Oh and my car hasn't been registered since March. Have two tickets now. And I'm sleeping on a couch.

Bump

Have I converted with you before?
This sounds familiar.

I kinda know what you mean.
John Reese, an Internet marketer, talks about this - the power of 'validators' - he means that once you earn your first dollars online, even if it is a dollar, it makes it real. Then you maybe make $50-100, and it feels real, you are earning what would take you all day. He made $500 in a day, and he knows ew this was real. Then he carried on working until he made $5k in day, more than he made in a month, that led him to making millions.

He said just focus on that first dollar.
Can you make a dollar online?
How about $10? Then $50? And so on...

>converted
Conversed.

Sorry, I've been up for 16 hours.

Exactly.
What's the easiest possible way to make a single dollar in a day on the Internet?

If something requires too much work (especially when the work is the preparation before the actual work) my brain stops me after a bit.

>Have I converted with you before?
>This sounds familiar.
It's very possible. I've already talked to a couple of people here about this within the last year, and their advices were very good, but I couldn't follow through on any of them because of this wall that my brain encounters (or rather, creates) after I start working on them.

Maybe if I start extremely small, I can reduce this problem and go on to work on progressively bigger things, until money-making doesn't seem unreal anymore.

After randomly browsing wikipedia I discovered I have nearly all the symptoms of adhd predominantly inattentive since I was a child. What do?

you are all scum

One last bump...

How do I become OPs pic?

how do i make more money to buy more URRE stocks?

How do we fix American "democracy" and end the rise of corrupt officials like Hillary Clinton, and basement tier infantile morons like Donald Drumpf?

no, they dont.

khan academy

be honest.

sell all. imminent crash.

here it is : what is it, that you want to do? what do you want to do?

see above

do you have evidence? sue.

soros is a shill.

ofcourse it is.

whats the question?

adhd does not exist, sorry.

vote trump . they are both idiots , but trump is a much better choice. please do your research.

well, thats all folks. good luck with life.

$URRE$

The conversation sounds very familiar.
You made something for somebody, right?
It was a relative or something?

OK, ShoeMoney is a legit Internet marketer who has a system I think is still running. If you sign up, you can literally earn your first dollar in less than 5 minutes, then $10 in an hour, up to several hundred in a day, or week, depending on your learning rate.

The first task is literally posting to Facebook saying you're signed up to ShoeMoney. The second part is cut and paste.

IF that is bewildering or too shifty or whatever for you, what can you do for me today?

I will hire you today, and pay you today.
Sell me on your skills and tell me your bid.
Negotiating starts now.
This is lesson #1.

Don't overthink this if you want to proceed.
Worst case scenario, you just did your first online
cash negotiation.

Cash waiting.

>here it is : what is it, that you want to do? what do you want to do?
I have long term projects to work on, but I need something stupid to get a few bucks on the Internet first, and then I'll start to think about the bigger stuff.

I think they changed the ShoeMoney thing because I went through the first videos and got to the part where it asks me to share it on FB (which I did), and nothing says anything about the free dollar.
It's very different than the screenshots on freeonedollar.com (which I assume it's the same thing).
The rest seems to be a course on how to make an affiliate marketing blog or something like this, which is interesting to me but I need to focus on the small first steps first (also because I have no money for the website kek).

Regarding my skills, I can make electronic music (can also make sounds with synths and manipulate samples), use Photoshop for graphic design and some retouching, know English and Italian (my native language) enough to translate at a decent level, and I'm pretty computer and Internet savvy.
I can't program (except maybe some very basica front end stuff), but I can use programs and tools to automate most tedious/repetitive stuff (useful for office work i guess).

Tell me if you need something I can do, and I'll do my best.

OK, it looks like they are not doing that programme any more. OK, fuck it, forget that. I don't know what freeonedollar is. It's not connected, no.

OK, have you used torrents before?
I have a couple tasks that need doing for now.

Freeonedollar is just someone trying to get people to do the 1 dollar thing with his referral (the link to shoemoney is visible in the page's source), so it has screenshots of how the process was.

>OK, have you used torrents before?
Sure.
I just can't download anything big ATM since I only have a few GBs free on my hard drive, so if I need to have a lot of space, I have to free up some and it might not be immediate.

What do you need?

I just checked his site. I think he is done with that program for now.

OK, I need a couple books.
I only read ebooks, I don't need video content or anything.

OK, Tim Ferriss and Dan Peña have both said in interviews and talks, their books are on torrent sites and to download them from there, because they don't care about the revenue from those anymore.

So, Tim Ferriss - 4-Hour Workweek
And Dan Peña - any books, he has two I think,
One called My First 100 Million,
One called Your First 100 Million,
At this point, he is getting old, and is
Possibly suffering from dementia, so
It's hard to tell, since his content is . Badly organized.

At this point, if it's not on the first page of Google, it's not worth my time.

Found the 4-Hour Workweek and "Your First 100 Million", but didn't find anything about a "My First 100 Million", but only an older version of what I already have (called "Build Your Own Guthrie") and an ebook called "Dan Peña’s $50 BILLION QLA EBOOK".

This is what I found for now, but I'll keep looking for the rest:
www25.zippyshare.com/v/n3sksj7m/file.html

Also, I happen to have a link to the audiobook version of "The 4-Hour Chef" if you want it:
s3.amazonaws.com/stacksocial/assets/4 Hour Chef Audiobook/four-hour-chef_audio-book-64kps-higher-fidelity.zip

Also, here is a 16GB torrent with some other stuff by Dan Pena:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1a6e28d7628cc648a4d2c27d3b1f349002d2ae10&dn=Dan+Pena+-+Quantum+Leap+Advantage+-+%28Nearly%29+Complete+Collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

What are your thoughts on Deutsche Bank? Looks extremely risky but they have a Jewish head chairperson who's worked at Sachs. Is it a ploy to lower price to get them bought out? They're a major international bank and with a Jew at the helm they can't possibly crash the bank as it wouldn't be profitable, right?

A .torrent file of the same 16GB torrent:
www40.zippyshare.com/v/rrwDXz6w/file.html

I would add them both to get the all the trackers and increase the chances of downloading the entire thing.

>khan academy
no the faggot is rambling and hard to follow.

Hey man, sorry I was busy.
What is the name of the Dan Peña files?
I can't seem to extract it or find it.

Also, sorry, I didn’t clarify - I have a poor quality scan of the 4HW like this, I only want an actual proper PDF ebook.

I can't open torrents, that's why I need a go-between. The larger file is probably videos, I don't need that stuff.

I've already got the 4HC too.

How to overcome lazyness

The two Dan Peña files are:
Dan Peña - $50 BILLION QLA EBOOK (2nd Edition)
Dan Peña - Your first 100 million

If you want I can upload the "Documents" folder from that torrent (which has the PDFs in pic related).

Also, the 4HW folder contains a subfolder with the non-scanned .epub and .mobi versions of the book, so you can read it on an ebook reader or a smartphone with an ebook app.

Have heard of many people talking about Dan Peña. Is he for real or just an obscure meme?

Here are the files uploaded individually, without the .zip folder:
www95.zippyshare.com/v/xTUFL7vC/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/gVDjFQ67/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/tiSWMCh1/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/wRf55Yxb/file.html

And here are the files in the "Documents" folder in the torrent (minus the two I've already uploaded):
www1.zippyshare.com/v/7TqEorR5/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/gkUNhrYa/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/wR7oEwCH/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/lvQRwpjl/file.html

Unfortunately, this version of Your first 100 million is the only one I managed to find, and it's a scanned PDF, but the quality isn't too bad like in that 4HW PDF.

To Do List
Wake up no later than 6am
Work out
Eat healthy

You know, the shit you don't do now because you're too lazy

That's the stuff!
Ok, I think you forgot to set a price, lol.
I don't know what I owe you?

You've been helpful to me in this and past threads, and I'm very grateful for your time and effort, so I see this as a small favor.
If I keep doing it for free it kind of defeats the purpose though, so if you want I can do another thing for 1 Dollar.
Is that ok?

Dan Peña has an impeccable track record.
I don't know where to start with his resumé.
Look it up.

All his seminar stuff is youtube, but it's the older stuff that he releases. The fundamentals he covers are quite different to the usual opinions, and he is batshit crazy, but in a good way.

It's like if Donald Trump and Joe Pesci in Goodfellas morphed. He swears and shouts a lot, it's not touchy-feely stuff, but shakes you up.

'when I'm feeling a little unmotivated, I just say to myself "what's wrong with you, YOU CUNT?!" '

I can see why he doesn't appear on TV much, it's not your conventional self-help stuff, he talks about mindset, sure, but he gets down to specifics real quick. But the interviews he has done are great.

He drops knowledge non-stop.

Well, no problem.
You're the same guy I told to go freelance, right?
I told you 'some people can't do it (be successful) for themselves, they have to do it for others' -a Jim Rohn quote?

Did you register on those sites I mentioned?
If not, that's the next 'task' for you, lol.
But that, you do for yourself.
Yes, you should be paid, as we agreed.
I didn't ask for a favour, I offered to hire you!

What's your PayPal?

Alrigh, thank you user.
I'm not comfortable posting my regular email on Veeky Forums, so I just created an account with a secondary one.
There shouldn't be any problem, right?

[email protected]

>You're the same guy I told to go freelance, right?
>I told you 'some people can't do it (be successful) for themselves, they have to do it for others' -a Jim Rohn quote?
Yeah, I think so.

>Did you register on those sites I mentioned?
You mean ratracerebellion.com?
I checked what they had and on the few things I could have tried, I started doubting it and got "blocked" like I described before.
I'll recheck the site (and the old thread) and try to not disappoint you this time.

Hey, no problem.
Well, as for the email, yeah that's probably wise.
I can send it to any email address, but whether you can claim it on your end, I'm not sure, it would have to be linked to your PayPal.

Yeah, we discussed freelancing sites, and actual online jobs or gigs and yes, RatRaceRebellion is a great resource if you don't wanna prospect or bid on projects, and want more stable income, safety and security for now.

What did you doubt? Your ability?
Or the site or stuff on there itself?

I believe you discussed music production as a pet project. Are you also the guy pimping yourself here to the Russian Prince? If so, I'm the guy saying make those P's and get paid.

how seduce my own sister?

>I can send it to any email address, but whether you can claim it on your end, I'm not sure, it would have to be linked to your PayPal.
The address is an old one, but I used it to create a new PayPal account, so I imagine that from your end it it won't make any difference, no?

>What did you doubt? Your ability?
>Or the site or stuff on there itself?
I doubted I could actually end up getting paid, as it's the main problem I have that makes me abandon my endeavors before they pay off, because I subconsciously convince myself that earning money is something that's never gonna happen.

>Are you also the guy pimping yourself here to the Russian Prince? If so, I'm the guy saying make those P's and get paid.
Yeah kek, I'm the free producer guy.
Funny how small this website is. Who knows how many times we've interacted with the same people in the past without knowing it.
Really makes you think huh.

Check that address, please.
PayPal keeps asking me for a valid email?

OK, you need validators to aid your self-belief.

Lol, yeah, it's a small world too.