Rainbow Six Siege General - /r6g/

Flank or use C4 le ultimate counter XD Edition

Previous thread: blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwgzzN6RfQ

Livestream demo
youtube.com/watch?v=n01smDYjg9E
youtube.com/watch?v=MvvD9nkzsns

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk (embed)

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krTzcfiAZrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m0pth_UcObg&feature=youtu.be&t=4m4s
youtu.be/YadXprwNe0k
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4KDJ7F1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg
youtube.com/watch?v=jg3aPBv1cVE
youtube.com/watch?v=m9VA8_lLiWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that BLACKOBEARD XD isnt le OP (even tho you cannot headshot him) LE ULTIMATE counter is to do pic related AND TO NEVER PEEK OR EVEN SHOOT AT HIM XDD

I like the guy who drew this
Caveria when?

>He thinks Blackbeard is overpowered

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

HE IS NOT LE OP XD

le ULTIMATE COUNTER is to let him rape your kiddos XD

Man I really like how Ubisoft captured Blackbeard's Character from One Piece.

For those who don't know, Blackbeard is a character in the popular Shonen Manga known as Wan Pisu.

Ubisoft recently added this character into the game. In the popular japanese series, One Piece, Blackbeard has the ability to wield 2 (two) devil fruits which is unheard of in the One Piece universe which makes him incredibly overpowered by the Manga's standards.

I feel Ubisoft captured this perfectly by strapping a shield to his head in Rainbow Six: Siege making him incredible difficult, and rewarding to use.

Only players with the highest skill can use him and not get headshotted while going round corners or peeking.

It's a well known fact that Blackbeard players never check their corners or behind when pushing, or use the room to their advantage. They also never move away from C4 charges. Hence why mentally handicapped players say "Flank or use C4, don't peek. Defense means defense."

Their parents had plenty of red flags since birth and always stopped themselves from using a pillow to suffocate them while they slumber, but this may just push them over the line.

Who else /designatedthermite/ here?

God forbid I ever get to play anything else.

Actual new thread by an OP who isn't shitposting here.

Me, but I've been slowly weaning myself off of him.

If I'm not Thermite, I'm Thatcher, and if I got free pick, I'm Blitz, Sledge, or Ash lately.

I actually like playing Thermite. The rifle is ass and the shotgun isn't useful on most maps, but being able to open up walls so my retard team can do their job instead of funneling into killzones and bottlenecks wins games.

Rook can fuck off however.

I was a long time ago

but I stopped since sometimes I just think it is not worth it

Are there just people who are hired to fuck generals up or something?

It happens to almost every general on Veeky Forums eventually.

I love playing Thermite, so I always take him anyway

>he's mad that he can't flank or c4 effectively

Go back to CSGO

Why are you assholes trying to ruin the General?

>We already know what one of the jap operators looks like thanks to the japs themselves for leaking it

Seeding hype in active game communities by releasing minor details is most likely a marketing strategy. Keeps active players playing and in their anticipation they tell their friends "insider info" or even better a gaming news site will run a quick article. It's viral marketing and its essentially free advertising.

>Who ever he is he hates ubisoft
Not by a long shot. If he hated Ubisoft then he'd probably leak shit about the hostile takeover going down.

IIRC Vivendi is doing it to Ubisoft, you'll have to get your own source to confirm tho

Probably shitters from CSGO who play the game like CSGO and constantly have the hostage captured by attackers

>playing siege with bros
>bro finds the objective
>we all berate him about how he's a piece of shit who stole all of our drone points

>playing siege with bros & a rando woman
>she finds the objective
>Oh wow! Great job! Thanks for helping the team out!

Got my first comeback victory ever yesterday. Feels good man. It helped too that I ended the last round by helping my bro up first and then casually walking up to the downed enemy and executing him with my revolver.

I'm just gonna say that the brazilian bitch is fucking terrible and I'm not gonna even try to git gud with her.

why didn't you let the bro you helped up take the kill? fucking kill stealer

lucky there wasnt a next round, or your ass woulda been grass

You should try I hated her too but I got gud and began fucking bitches the silent step only fails against the biggest of soundwhores

Do you use the shotgun or smg? And do you put the supressor on the smg?

I already got teamkilled by an angry german kid at the start of the match so I had to even it out

Thermite probably has the most well rounded AR of them all. Solid DMG for cqb, very controllable fire rate for accurate sustained firing at range, tight grouping for burst. I would categorize his gun firmly between ARs and DMRs.

>We already know what one of the jap operators looks like thanks to the japs themselves for leaking it
Jesus Christ, that wasn't a leak. That was official Ubi shit. They allowed that Japanese gaming magazine to show the operator teaser.

I think he meant Ubisoft Japan

Most girls can't handle the bantz. Its just better to play nice and try to avoid the inevitable drama that comes when a bold hen wanders into the rooster crew.

I don't understand how this happens, so many times my team has been shit on and we don't win a single round until match point then we win every subsequent round and win the game.

>He didn't showboat with his bro all over the downed enemy until he bleeds out

Congrats I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=krTzcfiAZrQ

The only time I've ever seen a caveira do anything is when they abuse running outside and killing window rapellers or people not paying attention. She's generally pretty shit, I seriously think she would have been a better fit as an attacker for an anti-roamer.

Generally if your team is going to have roamers pulse and Valk serve that function better. I hate seeing a team of pulse Valk cav and frost in ranked then they all run about and do fuckall.

I also think a problem is the action hero MLG mindset that comes with defense these days where everyone wants to roam and get cheeki window peeks or ebin run outside kills.

>Someone picks Thermite and I go Thatcher
>Map is Club House with the objective in the bedroom
>EMP the exterior walls since they were electrified
>Go off on my own and start breaching the trapdoors on the roof
>Thermite still hasn't breached the walls, despite Bandit not even doing the Bandit trick
>Minute goes by; Thermite still hasn't breached the walls
>He eventually dies
>We lose because the walls weren't breached
I really don't understand what he was doing the entire time. No wonder I go Thermite most of the time

>No wonder I go Thermite most of the time
And enemy team has bandit and mute.

I sort of used to be. Would still play other ops, but I got 29 hours on Thermite before they took away his frags. Haven't played him much since 'cause now it's a lot harder to get through bandit/muted walls on my own, and since there's never any thatchers anymore. Have a lot more fun maining Ash now though.

FLANK

youtube.com/watch?v=m0pth_UcObg&feature=youtu.be&t=4m4s

xDD no i can it is LE ULTIMATE COUNTER XD

its a fact every BLACKOBEARD XD cannot check their flank or avoid c4 XDDD

all the gifs posted are EVERY BLOCKABEARD player XDD

ㄣɔ ǝsn ɹo ʞuɐlɟ

Same user that drew this?

xDD u posted LE ULTIMATO counter

I just saved it he posted it last thread

>Realistic chink feet

I like whoever this drawfag is

UBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Just keep her face covered.

twitch unmaksed when?

>no hair coming from the top of balaclava like her default

Shit mask

I like it, keep up the good work drawfag.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT !!!

Why do all the masks in this game look so shitty, the only acceptable i found was Thermites full face mask, Orbit it was called i think

Why do you have a star? What did I miss?

Because he's shitposting.

They actually tell you how much it costs upfront, and not just shilling it behind some R6 Credit amount?

Some bundles do

>Kapkan AC hood
Weeeeeelp, looks like I'm dropping some dosh on this game.

>Implying people want to see her hair because muh realism and immersion

Yeah, pretty neat that it converts the price to whatever currency you're using.

Clown Set is off the Store tho lol

Anime when?

youtu.be/YadXprwNe0k

MAXIMUM SHILL OVERDRIVE

Also pass on the bundle for now. It's not working.

Anybody wanna play casual ? im a scrub though

THE BEST HEADGEAR

>Sledges Big guy mask

>Bucks ski mask

>Castles skull mask

>Ashs beret

>Blackbeards diving helmet

>Tachkankas modern FSB helmet

>Glazs tanker cap

>Bandits pro league headgear

>Thermites pro league headgear

>Jagers skull mask

>Docs skull mask

>Docs medical mask

>Smokes hazmat headgear

>not using the Flecktarn for all GSG ops.
Come on now.

>mfw watching that video about peekers advantage
So those couple times I died really were bullshit. I wonder if the same applies to Insurgency.

Everything is arbitrarily priced in the shop and nothing makes sense. The Krapkan set is only under the Digital Content tab for real money. Meanwhile Blackbeard's and Buck's headgear/charm bundles can be bought with either Rainbow Money or renown. Other operator bundles like Mute's can only be bought with Rainbow Money.

Was it a bundle? You can still buy the clown headgear individually though

Also, they got rid of the attacker and defender chibi bundles after the bundle images were bugged. Maybe they'll release it again with Capitão and Caveira chibis? Nothing makes sense in this game.

test
DNR

Nigga its the source engine

of course it does

look at valk and her happy ass face

Don't forget edgy skull for Kapkan.

>they got rid of the attacker and defender chibi bundles

Oh shit you're right. No wonder something else was missing.

Yeah the Clown was a bundle set as well.

Link? Could you explain what you mean?

>have 80-100ms ping
>can tell that players around 40 ping have the clear advantage

It hurts

why does every 80 pinger I play with claim 140 pingers have the advantage?

You have a lot to learn, newblood
youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg

Siege devs should contact the chinks behind ghost recon onlines cosmetics

>Get reminded of this game
>The assault class combined with the shotgun was the funnest shit ever
>Dozer was literally one of the classes with a shield

probably this

Here's another vid of Serenity vs Macie Jay where you can see it really well
youtube.com/watch?v=jg3aPBv1cVE
See Serenity's perspective at 1:08 and then MJ's at 2:12, MJ is already dead on his screen when Serenity comes around the corner.

That for Phantoms? Is it dead now?

yes it is

Is there any way to get BBs diving helmet without paying 45k renown for the bacon pack?

They made Bucks gravy fry hat available for renown and that used to be cash only

flank or use c4

You can buy his headgear individually for renown now

blackobeardo is NOT OP GUYS XD

>attackers have most overpowered operator
>defense is still winning overall by a full %

Fuck off you 2

youtube.com/watch?v=m9VA8_lLiWw

>every camera angle change shows him showcasing his hair in a different manner

Doesnt peekers advantage make Blackbeard objectively OP?

UGH.

HE FLANKED AND C4'D US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

START FLANKIN BITCH

GET UP AND START FLAAANKIIINNN

there's an XD in my...

NOOO

He is objectively OP. One fag that just started playing decided to say he isn't now we have to deal with fags spamming "just flank or C4 bro xDxDxDxD"

Why cant Tachkanka just get the LMG? With no tripod I mean Jager is the only defender with an AR

ERM NO YOU CAN FLANK AND C4 XDD

ITS SUCH AN EASY COUNTER XDD

>he can't flank or C4 effectively

im so glad i forced this meme