liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Inverse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I will purchase Tango
>I will purchase Tango
how do you react

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his ballsack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enomous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

All your ancient are belong to us

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Let him buy the tangoes, and calmly explain that he can have as many tangoes as he wants as they're sold in the shop for around 30 gold each in a pack of four.

thanks delusional little faggot

gracias, seƱor presidente

GRACIAS EL PRESIDENTE!

>not pulling tangoes to your mid bull before he even asks like a good support bitch
user

thanks mr president

This gave me a boner

thnaks, mr presidnte

Thanks Mr. President

how long do teams have to shuffle?

when is the next roster lock?

>Not randoming and giving your mid a bottle like a gigacuckold

lmao stick to jungling if you don't want to commit for support man

>have no education or skills to make money for the future
>"THIS 1 MILLION DOLLARS WILL LAST FOREVER!"
>buy a girl at 40k ring

anyone else get the feeling that many of these guys will be dirt poor the moment esports ends for them

thanks, mr. president

Puppy didn't finish college? I know Dendi finished college

Nice projection based retard bro.
Puppey and many other well accomplished pros have ventured into business and invesment.
>Source?
I follow the e-sports scene and such topics come up sometimes.

>I follow the e-sports scene and such topics come up sometimes.
Translation: I have no source, I just pulled that from my ass.

lmao I ain't looking through vods for your sorry ass.

>Sand King still has a 5000 AoE damage nuke
how the f*ck is this allowed??

is it gay to want to fuck slark?

$40k is a lot of money

tradition is that your engagement ring should be 3 months salary. to end up at $40k, puppey will need to earn $160k a year. that's four times as much as the average american and puppey is an estonian, the average salary isn't that high there.

yes, you can make it after esports. akke owns a software company on the side right now. but most people don't make it.

it's fucked up stupid. pic related.

Yes

Yes but it's probably a lot gayer to not want to fuck Slark

CS:GO pro player opened a store and cs champions are dirty poor compared to dota topdogs

Why did they not picked me anons?

Can someone post Puppey's leaked convos, I'm missing out guys :-(

Memes aside, would you read his book about his esport career?

he left fnatic yesterday
is he gonna have to throw away all his stock?

>retards in the doto community thinks 1 - 2 millions means set for life
>retards think "HURR DURR 5 - 6 % ANNUAL RETURN ON STOCKS MEAN 50 - 60 K ANNUAL INCOME FROM STOCKS LUL 4HEAD WE ARE SO SMAHT WE DON'T NEED TO WORK FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES HURRR"
>what is capital gains tax
>what is realized/unrealized capital gains
>what is the different stages of live i.e., you ain't gonna live in a 1 person apartment for the rest of your life, right?

fuck why are people in dota so fucking retarded when it comes to money

what do you mean hr can't make it? puppey owns team secret, he would get a cut even if hes not doing anything related to games at all.

5k players are so fucking clueless at how to support and laning

trilanes are always a disaster because there's always a guy who thinks he should start with salve + mango instead of sentries

I honestly don't give a shit about "american tradition" or what people do with their money.
I was simply replying to someone who assumed that people in esports never have a plan ahead.
To that I said I've seen Puppey mention on stream that he's doing business and entering the market on several things he's pationate about.
Assuming people you don't even know are very dumb and have no plan after their "one trick poney" says loads about the person claiming such, hence the projection.
Fucking dense bunch.

thanks , mr.president

Mid isn't a ganker anymore, hes a second ricer, and Lina just doesn't fit the bill.
>shit right clicks
>can't handle 2v1
>no escape spell besides for walking away
>can't play into mantas and linkens

google is your friend, i found it in 1 minute

>mid isn't a ganker anymore
unless you're playing alchemist or some shit, this is the most gank-centric mid meta since like 6.82

I only find reddit posts asking for it, and fucking transcripts between Kanye West and Taylor Swift

>Spell called "light strike ARRAY"
>only 1 strike
>not light, actually fire

>you're in a pub and this guy amplifies you're waifu and tells her she's shit

wat do?

Her skills are named after some animu character class from some manga series or something
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Inverse

>"I came a looong way, just to watch you die"
PLZ NO, IM JUST A SUPPORT CM

Use my physical nukes for 50% bonus damage because he's obviously petrified.

stop forcing your shitty meme because thats clearly your statue.
why would you censor the name the.
you fucking inbred. kill yourself.

Nothing, because I'm not so dumb as to hedge my waifu game in a shit assfaggots played by millions of nonwhites at any given second.

>lay down for a while
>think about Lina and why is she trash
>get up and check d2g
>see this post
What the fuck. get out of my head

Anyway I think that besides dominating the enemy mid she doesn't really bring anything useful to the game, she can't waveclear in lategame like qop does, and qop is also a better farmed caster. The one thing Lina was always good at was hero deletion and that was also nerfed severely, first by nerfing laguna damage by 100 on level 3, second by adding raindrops and third, by increasing the overall hero tankiness (19 hp to 20)

thanks, mr.president

>it's the garbage ""art"" """style""" retard again
Can you stop posting forever 64

Do you think people that ship heroes and browse garbage tumblr fanart are good at the game?

What mode has the least autism? My last 3 games were ruined by 2k shitters sperging out about each others misplays.

Is there some mode that attracts people who just want to play?

>tfw you realize laguna blade is a low-key racist version of ragna blade.

activate my free evasion + speed buff + AoE slow and walk away
>nothing personal...kid

No, and I'm not giving back that rare batrider either :^)

>join ranked all pick
>mute everyone and go mid

You will never win a drinking game against her, seduce her, and nut on her ass doggystyle.

>play good
>win early game
>gain advantage
>do nothing with it
>start playing bad
>lose advantage
>lose game
H-how is comeback balanced guys
W-why enemy throne doesn't explode after you win laning stage?

""""""""tradition""""""""""

holy shit man, its not any tradition its LITERALLY from a fucking commercial that (((they))) made to brainwash dumb girls and make million from it

sourcey, mate?

>1 team stomps
>pushes enemy shit up to the barracks and maybe further
>1 core gets caught out with no buyback
>losing team starts pushing
>t3, ignore rax, t4, throne

this garbage happened to me like 6 times this month

lost 4 games that way and won 2

new team secret

arteezy
matumbaman
forev
jerax
puppey

Does ixmike type badly on purpose?
I don't believe I've seen him put out a line without a misspelling yet, and I've been watching for a couple hours or so.

Then that's your fault for not managing buybacks. If you know you're at risk of dying and needing to defend, you'll be wise to wait to have buyback available. Don't rush in like a moron

What's next for the ol' babaev?

>Does ixmike type badly on purpose?

yes

it's an NA/FPL thing that he (among others) popularised

it's where arteezy gets his 'haha thanks fnkanm real FKCUKCIKNG FUNNY' stuff from

nah its just the shitty translation

the jap speaks butchered english and announces it as Ranguhrah blade. Other languages translated it as Laguna blade.

Dragon slave is supposed to be Dragon slayer

Puppey is educated in music which means two things

1. Although lucrative, he's not uneducated, and he can make a living in the music industry, which is better than being relegated to burger flipping when youre 40
2. If he was able to study music, his family is well-off. The likelihood of him having inheritance to work with is high

And also, he's part owner of Team Secret. As long as he can keep the team afloat (even if he's not a player). that brand will live and that's guaranteed income for him

If anything, he's the most business minded out of them all. He's accepted that he cant be this star player forever, so he's slowly divestituting his presence to something more favorable in the long term.

>NA/FPL
FPL?

suicide

Faceit """pro""" league

Faceit Pro League

i'm pretty sure that's the inhouse league the NA semi-pros all play in but I might be confusing it with Counterstrike

N-no homo.

>Battlepass items marketable
>Immortal treasures already costing more than the rare items from the chest

I don't understand.

Does anyone enjoy the dota scene more than playing the game?

EG.rtz

Deleted everything steam related from pc.
Changed my MAC and IP.
Got VPN.
Started a new account.
New email and new registration all through vpn.

AND IM STILL FUCKIN PLAYING AGAINST FUCKIGN MIRANA EVERY FUCKIGN GAME HOLY SHIT STOP IT. WHY MUST RETARDED TRYHARDS GO AGAINST ME EVERY SINGLE GAME. IM MENTALLY BROKEN.

There must be something in the system that correlates me against mirana players. i can't explain this otherwise. It's not like i lose those games. But it's mentally tiring always looking up for random arrows that can decide an entire game.

His turkish sugar daddy will keep throwing money at him to entertain him, and esports isn't going anywhere.

Oh, much appreciated.

I play maybe 1-2 games a week, no reason to torture myself when they won't add solo queue back to at least add a semblance of fair matchmaking to the game

shes FOTM you retard

>win a drinking game
>against a ginger
I don't think you understand how this works.
They're either Irish/bonglandian, or they're Russian.

>Deleted everything steam related from pc.
>Changed my MAC and IP.
>Got VPN.
>Started a new account.
>New email and new registration all through vpn.
anyone has screenshot of that reddit post that was posted here
of a guy who thought there was a conspiracy against him, someone tracks his accounts and arranges his matches with feeder bots?

perhaps it just became habit to him.

Yes, yes I do

That's fucking true. I was sick and tired of getting fucking peruvian three-stacks fucking up my games every match. I quit playing the game because of that. I don't understand why the fuck is so hard to get Solo Queue?

no; she's POTM, you imbecile

Can you read?
AGAINST ME.
I wouldn't complain if she was on my side.
I NEVER GET HER.

Whats there to understand, goy? You throw shekels at gaben and get next to nothing in return, it is fairly simple.

Try insta picking her.

Not danish gingers :)

maybe the moon gods are shitting on you lad

Im not new to dota, but im new to the memeing

Why is Mushi called a rapist?

She's boring.

AND AGAIN HOLY FUCK I WAS JUST QUEUING AND ITS MIRANA AGAIN STOP GABE PLEASE

Pick _____ if you want free mmr

See

Raped his teeth.