Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bptNiftn3XY?t=63
youtu.be/vgx0tCtF91g
youtu.be/o5XUtaFeIeI
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk
townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me bridget or give me death

Has BlazBlue become the best fighting game on the market?

How do we save KoF?

but it's a VN

I still don't see why including a trans character was somehow necessary.

Is Japan just trying to be progressive? Is this to appeal to trans? I don't get it.

These are your friends

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

borrow characters from bb

reminder that skullgirls is good and that this general is ass
youtu.be/bptNiftn3XY?t=63

>turned into a girl against his will
>magic began making him think like a girl as well
>trans

Does Bridget have a feminine penis?

It's still less than PS4 offline.

no it's fanservice if anything jesus christ.

Geese gives me that Heihachi vibe, i like it.

If it was about being progressive they would make an actual trans character like Poison, not a magical forced genderbending

how much is it ok to meddle with emergent gameplay??

Skullgirls is not a good videogame in my opinion and no "sfv is shit" shitpost is going to change my mind.

Why does that matter? A guy became a "girl". It's a trans character.
Right... for who? Trans people? Like I said, I'm not getting the reason for it.

Are you saying they aren't both shit?

why they decided give dress to him?

Are all male characters that get midnight blissed progressive trans characters

This whole "BB overtaking GG" thing is going to blow over soon right?

>goobers and anidweebs get bullied so hard they want this general banished to /trash/

You don't know what trans means.

T7 Heihachi is balling out of control.

>thinking that japan is safe from sjws after the sfv censoring fiasco
capcucks cant be this retarded

>people will never stop replying to shitposting

secondaries please refer to

There is definitely a market for guys who like genderbent characters just look at how many genderbender manga exist.

>Genderbending
Which is literally just another term for changing gender, aka transitioning. Again, not seeing the difference, Mai is literally a tranny and I'm not seeing why.
If it's important, go ahead and explain it then, cause I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Hip hop > the hum of your shitty CRT and your laboured breathing as you smash your hands on your stick like the autistic manbaby you are

No if you get changed and get a working uterus and ovaries you are not trans you're 100% female. Mindset and beliefs don't change what your body is

BB already overtook GG long ago in japan, AKA literally the only place that matters.

You can play def jam games on a crt

The real question here is if the Clintons are going to survive until November

>this is the type of shit that kids watch nowadays
our country is doomed

Imagine being so underaged that you still get triggered at genderbend characters in japanese media.

What about Hugo he just puts on poison's clothes

>breitbart

stop posting any time lad

>Genderbent
You mean trannys.

You are mistaken. A transgender isn't someone who changed gender. A transgender is someone whose gender doesn't match his physical sexuality.
When he was a guy, he was also male gendered. When he became a girl, his gender also changed along with it.

I smiled at this part, pretty sure that is when i lost it.

hook me up with some creative combos nerds

what's your favorite desk combo?

Geese is the greatest weeb of all time.

No voice recording > no sound whatsoever > Hip-hop > Dubstep > memes-as-music > your awkward ass trying to explain shit unscripted

cr. mk xx sa1

ahha you re right i should love friendly arab characters and hot trannies in videogames!!!! brb my wife's son is screaming

>big band is the the only fun character in sg
defend this skullshills

desks can't do combos lmao.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Falling for no reason and shitting yourself and stopping yourself mid-speech over and over is completely normal for a woman of her age and having trained bodyguards with specialized medical training and medicines around you means nothing.

what the flying fuck is this shit

It's played for comedy though

Hey now, Beowulf is fun too.

Hot trannies are hot though

One Piece
It is also a fighting game.

Yeah I know, it's pretty sad so many people have a fetish for trannys.
I guess that's it, just japan trying to be "progressive" and giving hard ons to people who, for whatever reason, enjoy seeing trannys and social justice in fighting games.
God damn.

t. nu-male cuck

cr. short xx cr. jab xx super

Just nips working together with jews for the sissification of the white race

Bastion was once fairly popular, and Lab Zero thought making him good would get dem Rucks Bucks. Please Understand.

but that's wrong

Just stop. Your trump shill website claimed rigged polls, ran one themselves and still got btfo.
Now fuck off.

Ok this is either b8 or you are legit retarded either way please kys.

Is there anything that doesn't trigger polturds? What a bunch of whiny babies.

youtu.be/vgx0tCtF91g
SFV is saved

upon the realization that the sg community is made up of furries/pedos therefore none of the interesting characters will ever be made had the following DLC character were put up to a vote, kike z decided to cram all the fun mechanics in big band

>You are mistaken
No, I'm not. You just described a transgender person.

Literally that's all it is, you are jumping through so many hoops trying to deny it.

How do we feel about crossdressers

God, it's like looking at two life-sized Boglins.

Actually it is about ethics in videogame journalism.

Oh god that looks fun
FADC and juggle potential.

(((breitbart)))

He is literally the Queen (male) of the faggots, and one of the most powerful characters in the series. He has complete control over peoples Hormones. There is also this other faggot who is based as fuck.

stop shilling your shitty mods killbox

>you are wrong because I said so
I'm sorry, you'll need to do better than that because my argument was pretty clear.

youtu.be/o5XUtaFeIeI

Kawaii

Most of us feel nothing because they're all in ded games.
But that one guy from /co/ will make enough /pol/ posts with himself to make it seem like the whole thread is obsessed, through sheer ubiquity.

Yall are acting gay af

They're fine, and you know why? Cause we all know it's a he, and if he wants to dress in femine clothes, whatever man, you fap to that, whatever. At least you're being honest.

Then you've got these people
who pretend that "genderbent" or whatever other fucked up terms or conditions some fictional character meets means they aren't a tranny, and will continue to deny the fucking obvious conclusion.

discord link?

What is Twelve's sexual identity

This one looks more like a mime. Was this the guy wearing a swan outfit in earlier appearences? I haven't watched one piece in years.

I want to fuck Mai, that's all that matters.

>genderbent mika ripoff
>fun

Just search for one it's posted constantly.

/fgg/ is the most cucked and degenerate general on this board im glad this genre is dying and you cucks will never be relevant

The polls are being shown out as bought and paid for for:
>breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk

The criminal behavior of the Clintons' and their foundation is becoming freely available public knowledge against their will:
>townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Our opponent's health is cracking under the stress to the point of collapse:
>naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

And now we know that Trump isn't going to stand for Shitllary's shenanigans at all, and already BTFO of her shills' rushed arguments:
>vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw

slap a jap buy war bonds

kys polturd

FUCK YOU DIAPERMAN

Literally nothing like Mika.
More like F Kouma x Talbain
To this day I don't know why he has wolf cannon.

Yeah

Don't you dare compare hot crossdressers/traps/newhalves to boring dull genderbending

I find it real hard to believe that anybody could prefer sf4 or 5 to 3

Also how the fuck do I consistently hit the correct punch on jab machine gun blow to keep them juggled. I can hit the rhythm like 1% of the time but what punches hit doesn't feel consistent at all

$60 please

Your'e wrong cause you literally just described a transgender.
Literally that's it. You're describing a guy transitioning from male to female and trying to say they're not a trans. That's literally it.

Do it early

you have to input it really early

Old Ivas voice was way better they made the mother fucker step down for posting his nude tattooed body on the Internet