Why car manufacturers dont make cars in this colour anymore ?

Why car manufacturers dont make cars in this colour anymore ?

You're too late, brah.

Turquoise and teal make a big comeback in Yurop currently (probably due to the "90's hype".

>m4_türkis

Well they know their market.

It's definitely the freshest color right now, at least on Veeky Forums

Teal thread?
Teal thread.

GM offered this color only on 2005-2007 Saturn Ion sedans. Color is called "Dark Dragonfly Teal Metallic"

with good automakers you can usually custom order a paint job from any of the colors they ever produced

any color other than Gray white or champagne will have bad re sale value

that's a horrible colour, bleh
Looks really 90's, so much so that this is what comes to mind. Now the Dominos delivery driver car of choice.

All the other colours ITT though are pretty much just blue.

Could you find it on redlines or were those coupe only? Could make a dream $1500 sport shitbox for the right very patient 16 year old.

T E A L
E
A
L

Don't forget black.
And gunmetal, and silver.

4 door sedan only.

The Redline was coupe only, but almost any modification you can do on the Redline will bolt right onto the sedan. Pic related. This is under the hood of that car.

Also, the teal cars came ONLY with a tan interior.

Some degree of blue-green colorblindness is common in males don't discriminate against our handicap we're having fun posting cars.

same thing has happened with houses as well
it makes some neighbourhoods really boring
even compared to when pastels were the in thing

post on my lad

>my dick is so hard it hurts right now.

tfw as an european i will probably never see a real cobra

>we will never have these color options ever again

But they do

>Color options in 2016

What is the right color interior for teal cars? Black? Tan can look nice on "comfy" type cars

well, factory, they came in tan. You can always swap to the gray or black interior though. It's all personal preference. I'd personally swap it to the gray or black, while swapping the fabric in the door panels to a body color fabric (either crushed velvet, alcantara or suede), paint the radio surround body color, and use the front Recaro seats from an Ion Redline.

The body color accents would break up the interior and keep it from being too dreary. I agree though. Tan interiors are fine for comfy cars.

Something like this.

Looks expensive. Plus I'd feel like I was driving a transformer.

thank god these fake wood panels belong to the past
this interior would have been great if they just replace it by white leather

Faggots that's blue, not teal/turquoise.

This looks like it could be blue OR teal; I can't tell because glare. But that's your fault for not posting a pic that shows the color properly, so you're still a faggot.

I was gonna buy a Falcon xr6 in this colour. Looked pretty sweet in the pictures but when I took a look in person it was falling apart ;-;

>semantics
it's close enough.

If that's your car, you may have found my dads old capri.