Monster Hunter General - /mhg/

Blacklist edition
Don't get blacklisted. Read the OP before posting.
If you post your hub in /mhg/, you WILL be blacklisted. You know how to create /mhg/ hubs. It's right in the fucking OP. Stop annoying us with your cretinous ignorance.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHFU, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo?t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh God, this guy.

>Memelisted.
>Curseyehameha.wav
>inb4 banned
>inb4inb4

*Teleports behind you* Heh, too easy.
Nothing personnel, kid.

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
>In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title and more according to their financial results briefing for the year ended March 31, 2016.
>Keep in mind that two million units isn’t exactly the number Capcom would expect from a main entry Monster Hunter title, but we’ll likely hear about a new spinoff title for the series [for console] in addition to Monster Hunter Stories, based on what was mentioned in the financial results briefing.

What does this picture have to do with Monster Hunter?

care for hip check

nice thread heheheh

blacklist this heheh

oh wait this aint a hub hehehe

Welcome back, Asslan!

Lmao git banned kiddo back in my day plesioth was THE GREATEST MONSTER EVER dalamadur was a good fight wow rathalos is bullshit um rathain needs to be removed yian garuga is a good fight

please keep going

Hey guys I'm the new huntress in town.
Anyone wanna "hunt"?

>no astalos theme chanting

Both trigger OP's autism.

Lads i'm new here, revisiting my old MH3U save. Got stuck on Duramboros cause I was stuck using a plain old Anata boneblade

Is it right to go and farm for a longsword with poison effects to BTFO him?

What does Meowstress' pussy smell like?

I heard they're bringing back Goldbeard as a land fight for MH5 on the Nintendo Oculus Rift.

hehehehehehe

Mmmm sorry my dear heh heh but i hunt alone mhhhmmmm let me give you a tip though *tips hayabusa feather* hmmm mmmm heh

Yes, do whatever you want to get past Dura, his health pool is outragously massive it's not even funny.

Banned.

Just make a fire weapon. Back in 3U I rekt his shit with the Rathian HH.

like milk

Big moofah cock

Wet cat.

Cringe.

banned

I'm telling mom

I love Felcote

I think you mean Nekoht.

oh yeah ?

my dick is literally thanking you rn

Alright lads. will do. It's just to get a wyvern blade 'fire' you need rathalos shit which I don't unlock yet.

Should've waited to upgrade from my cerebus katana T B H.

posting again for the new thread.
don't run blunt, you're not doing yourself any favors

Band?

Blacklisted. Read the OP, jackass.

Id real peanut butter her cracker iykwim

BAND!

>scouting for calico
>Bias fighting
>Piercing Boomerang
>Big Boomerang
>Critical Up(S)
>Boomerang Pro
>Earplug
>Attack Up(L)

Is this still acceptable?

Ill keep running it.

Sorry! :3

>Memelisted.
>Read my Sonichu Adventures Comics you jerkop.
>Curseyehameha.wav

Blacklisted.

Band!!!!!!!!! hhehehehe

*plays guitar solo*

>randoms

We need a new thread, this one has already gone to shit.

That looks perfectly fine to me.

>Trump
lol, like the president

Would greatly appreciate help farming Teo for the meme bow.

38-2811-2309-2400
Gathering

you are shit

youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo?t=22s

Blacklisted.

Kinda reposting my question from previous thread , with an additional question:
Is evasion+1 a must for aerial?
I've never used aerial seriously before. With adept, as long as you know the monsters' moves, you can get out safely from dangerous situation, and focus more on attacking skills. Does aerial have something like that? Is its jump i-frame enough for dodging attacks without evasion? Because I can fit evasion+1 in my set, but I need to reduce sharpness+2 to +1.

THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS

DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS

You guys became dicks when Generations came out

i really like this thread mind if i save it?

>adept sns
>blunt
>razor sharp
>challenger+2

It's my time.

The only decent skill I could think of other than razor sharp was attack up and I can only slot in S

THE BEST
DUMBASS
THE BEST
DUMBASS
THE BEST
DUMBASS
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>adept sns
Do not do that.

I fucking will do it and you can't stop me.

>adept sns
You mean Striker SnS, right?

THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS THE BASS

Oh really? Well stop this...
*teleports behind you*
*blacklists you*
nothin personnel kid

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Oh really? Well stop this...
*jets behind you*
*passenger seats you*
nothin personnel kid

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Reddit invasion?

Wow.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my batch in the Chuunin Exams, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Akatsuki, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in stealth warfare and I’m the top Kekkei Genkai user in the Hidden Leaf. You are nothing to me but just another genin. I will wipe you the fuck out with ninjutsu the likes of which has never been seen before in the Ninja World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ninja scrolls? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ANBU agents across the Fire Country and your chakra is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Raikiri, maggot. The storm jutsu that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Ninja Way. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over one thousand techniques, and that’s without use of Sharingan. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Seventh Hokage and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Ninja World, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Fire Release all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.

Pink Goku

This bread is now sp0derman's bread.

XD I love randumb maymays

I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

female broly

why the fuck did you stop?

>This thread

shall I continue?

Please consider your actions.

kek for got imagee XDD

>this thread

yes please

NEW THREAD SINCE THE LAST ONE WENT TO SHIT NEW THREAD

>egging them on

stop

>Uchiha Madara
>SS4
>Geass doujutsus
>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>Alucard
>God Hand
>Spinach
>Doc Manhattan

Ebin post m9.

>sand=/mhg/
>frog= innocent /mhg/ posters
>moon darkness= reddit

Saitama

fuck you I'm fapping and I need me some Tsunade right about now

>2 /mhg/ threads in catalog

We did it boys! Most popular game on Veeky Forums!

Did that lizard just sprint 50 meters just to get in the shade?

why are we being raided by /vp/?

Well? Who wins, /mhg/?

BURN THE WITCH!

green lantern

POST WAIFUS
CLAIM WAIFUS
THIS IS MY WAIFU

Ok guys, I don't know why we're being raided but I suggest playing dead for a few hours and praying for mods.

She would make a good futa

CLAIMED

k

BEST WAIFU CLAIMED