Spending money on gas for your automobile so that you can drive to work to earn money to spend on the gas needed to...

>spending money on gas for your automobile so that you can drive to work to earn money to spend on the gas needed to drive your automobile to work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYbrb2YYqdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jokes on you... my employer pays my gas

>$35 per week in fuel
Luckily that's only 1 hour or work for me

>7 minute ride on public transit
>save driving for weekends and no rush hour

This is why I bought a Focus so I can drive that to work instead of my thirsty supercharged 3.8.

>Focus
Youre lucky to make it to work at all

youtube.com/watch?v=fYbrb2YYqdo

>my automotive knowledge is comprised solely of shitposting

>tfw spend $20/day in gas

High comp v6/v8? I spend about 25 every two days for the Z, I still drive like I'm in a Honda civic

5.7L v8. I'm driving roughly 130 miles a day in my tundra.

>Freelance writer
>Work from home

I spend anywhere from $20 to $80 a day, depending on where I have to go, but I often end up in places like this, so it's worth it.

I work at the tutoring center at school, which is a 10min drive. If all I do is go to school and hang out with my friends nearby I only have to fill up every other week. Oh and it's not even $30 to fill up my tank (02 civic ep3)

How poor are you where gas money is a significant portion of your pay?

20 bucks a week

Uhh why

>freelance writer
>work

if you're good at what you do finding a job isn't a problem. Are you jealous because you have some job that requires little-to-no skill or training?

>live close to school/work (less than a mile)
>less than $10 a week in fuel expenses

>freelance assistant camera
>get comped for driving to work
usually covers the gas and then some

I paid my way through college with freelance writing

I don't even keep count of my fuel expenses, I refuel when my car is nearly empty which seems to be pretty often.

I spend a huge chunk of my money on fuel. Purple race fuel ain't cheap. Towing things around the country isn't either. Commuting eats up almost nothing though, I use a ninja 250 for that job and my commute is only 10 minutes.

>freelance translator
>work from home
>just copy/paste in google translate and fix some minor mistakes

Only, y'know, I don't work low hours at minimum wage.
We pay decent money in this country, so I can afford way more than just fuel.

Have fun with your no money, NEET!

I recently had my jobsite switched by my employer and am still finding a place to move to that is closer

this. i only drive at weekends if i'm going out of town to somewhere without good public transport links or to the track.

the downside is Veeky Forums calls me a busrider which hurts my feelings :(

>Spending money to start a business that makes you money to put back into your business to make you money to back into your business

What idiots! Seriously though, is the concept of a net gain lost on you?

>spending money on food for yourself so that you can live to work to earn money to spend on the food needed to keep you alive to work

$150 a week in gas

A required expense to get that undeserved $1000 in wages.

1k a week or month?

>£1.2k per month for me
I'm 19 doing a really basic office job so I cant complain, especially as I've only been there a month and its doing something I'm interested in (accounting)

Christmas/New Year is car shopping time

And to stay relevant to the thread, I spend roughly 30£ every two weeks to drive about 15 miles a day or so

>2.5 mile commute round trip daily
5x a week
>$4 in gas weekly
>laughing_whores.jpg

How's that associates degree in applied arts working for you?

$1k a week, that's net income after fuel.

>plebs that barely make enough to cover rent, gas and expenses
Jokes on you, my expenses total at $200 a week because I live like a NEET and earnings are $1600 a week because I work like a normie.

>tfw you're an uneducated blue collar industrial working schmuck that's scheduled for 84 hours this week

Get a better job.

are you a milfag too?

it is a good job but we had a couple people out of work this week. one guy in motorcycle accident, 2 on FMLA for who knows what, and one guy went to another area. I work 60 hours usually but I volunteered for the extra hours. Now regretting it tbqh fampai. that 2300$ check tho