/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

jake edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.0.6)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/360672137535964756/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadbydaylight.com/thelastbreath/
youtube.com/watch?v=15kWOUE6P-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm done with these infinite jukers, I'm writing down IP's and trace them along with steamID's to ban the infinite jukers from my host games as the killer.

dont worry, once the nurse comes out, that will surely fix it

deadbydaylight.com/thelastbreath/

New Killer
youtube.com/watch?v=15kWOUE6P-k

patch releases thursday

>saboteur jake with toolbox and neas perk to burn though consumables slower
CANT FUCKING WAIT

It's going to be far more useful for people who don't have sabo than people who do user.

>better wallhacks than the Wraith
>basically impossible to escape once wounded
>teleport makes it impossible to gain any ground with one or two vaults; i.e., there is no way to stay out of their reach except infijuking

g-great

Would probably be more balanced if it had a cooldown.

teleporting doesn't have a cooldown?
I'm glad I exclusively play killer

Source for no cool down?

Look at the video, you can and the fucking devs tell you to chain it.

Spider-billy perk when?

>design a man
>call it a woman

Jesus Christ, Nea.

>everybody shitting on the hacksaw for being a terrible weapon for slashing people
>killer gets officially announced
>dev says that she "stabs" people with it

What is the new trap meta? Placing traps at juke spot ceases to work when everybody expects at high levels. Places them around the edges of the map and certain pallets spots seem to work the best so far.

is there a way to consistently do this?

and how is it done

Sabo stacks with items

I don't know the few times its happened to me I've collided into a tree at an angle and it shot me up the trunk.

I mean, if you look at it, she throws her entire person into the swing. Her upper half dangles for a second after she's attacked. That would break a bone-saw.

Oh man, I was going to start putting points into Trapper but I'll wait for the nurse babyyyy

Nothing in the entity's realm is real anyway.

Good point. Might as well save up today and tomorrow.

Okay they've said they'll be releasing more information about the patch before it's released. Will any part of it be a perk rebalance? Or are we totally screwed?

Sabotage rank 3 now allows you to see the killer's aura while dismantling things
Sprint Burst now only triggers if you're in the killer's terror radius
The Spine Chill icon now glows more intensely depending on how close the killer is
Self Heal rank 3 allows you to pick yourself up from the dying state with a 50% healing rate

ok that seems fair

So is their answer to unbalanced survivor perks to just make an OP killer?

Has there been any talk of this patch re-balancing ANYTHING?

And? You don't need nea's perk to make your toolbox go the extra mile if you have sabo.

Anyone have any idea on Nea's perk stats? Knowing the devs they'll make it something stupid like 100% more charges or some shit.

Please be trolling.

Also, what to go for?
Hard choices.

You should be able to grab the perk and mori no problems

Top half has too much good stuff to let the entity eat. You can probably get the memento mori black king bar and the perk.

The perk from the killer only lets you see people being healed or healing, it's not that good in my opinion, I'd rather have deerstalker.

Just take both. It's basically bloodhound but way better.

It doesn't show you injured people, just people actively being healed.

I'm so happy I got my Wraith to level 30. With Bloodhound the nurse will be unstoppable.

How is this even possible? Jake blocking me going into the basement I can't hit him at all can't move past him. I lose Dwight from my shoulder as I try to place him down and get a better angle on Jake.

In the end I fucking hooked the Jake and camped his body in the basement like a fucking AngryPug on an infinite juke.

Both the worst game and the most pleasant sacrifice in a week.

They gotta heal sometime. Self care is going to be nigh impossible without a medkit now.

It's a legit strat stop being so salty. Git gud

It does if you notice while they were showing off the teleporting the killer got stunned after teleporting to much.

It doesn't say what the perk's range is. You may be able to get far enough away to heal without them seeing.

um good? it's fucking broken

She was seeing them from pretty damn far away user. Looks to be at least deerstalker range.

Thank you for that insightful post, you moron.

>this new addition has added balanced to a previously unbalanced perk, so it's OP
Yeah I'm the moron. Go cry somewhere else, survivorbabies.

boo hoo

>know killers are babies who will kill the lobby if they see a jake too highly leveled
>queue up as my innocent enough looking level 20 something claudette
>wait until everybody but me is readied up
>switch to level 50 sab 3 toolbox+addons jake and lock in in a split second, trapping the killcuck in the game
>if i somehow end up playing claudette through a mistake, she also has sabotage
>mfw
sometimes though they know what i'm up to and will end the lobby at 6 or 7 seconds if not all the survivors are readied up

>defending the perk as good
>retards come in to complain about the perk it's nerfing

Learn to follow a conversation you inbred children.

"Wahhh, I cant fucking heal myself for free without carrying a slight risk of getting caught."

Self Heal shouldnt exist, its cancer, you are lucky to have it at all.

lol I leave if the rank is higher than 15 so no sweat off my back senapai

Assuming it's the best version of the perk It looks about the same range as Deerstalker 2.

okay legit what is the problem with the new nurse perk? the self-heal bar doesn't go down, so even if she shows up you just need to get away again and finish. It's not hard. Self-heal is still broken as hell, now there's one killer who might give you more of a fight.

Cry me a fucking river

Are you retards really this inept? I was citing that as a good thing, since self-care will be less prevalent since healing will be much more likely to give your position away so healing fast will be necessary instead of finding a corner and then standing still for 45 seconds bandaging yourself. Jesus fucking Christ take the dildos out of your ears and put them back up your ass.

i can deal with new killers and survivors being paywalled but if the new maps are also paywalled then i'm out

I wonder if the perk that slows down healing after being hooked will stack with rusted chain.

>implying I own a dildo instead of a high-end prostate massager

You really are retarded

They've suggested on the Reddit AMA before that they would only release paid DLC that's cosmentic, news outfits and weapon skins, shit like that, which I'm fine with.

If new killers, survivor, maps and shit are always free then the devs are based but the language in the new patch kind of makes it sound like that isn't the case.

>not having your mom do it for you
Who's the retard now?

>Literally impossible to get away from the Nurse once hit once

This is the opposite direction the game should be going in

>not having two dads
what are you, some kind of poorfag?

The trailer makes it clear that seeing injured survivors is a passive ability and that the perk makes them appear from even further away if they are being healed. Unless the devs fucked up in the trailer and clarified the situation elsewhere, you are wrong.

UMMMMMMMM ACTUALLY NO THIS IS JUST THE DIRECTION THAT THE GAME NEEDS TO BE GOING ON
AS IT IS, I'M NOT SATISFIED JUST GETTING MY 2 PIPS FROM KILLING 2 LEVEL 1 DWIGHTS, I NEED TO KILL THE WHOLE TEAM. THE GAME IS SO BROKEN IN FAVOR OF SURVIVORS, I MEAN, THEY CAN BREAK A HOOK! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???? NO, THIS IS BULLSHIT. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH WALLS AND TELEPORT TO SURVIVORS, AND THIS IS JUST THE KILLER FOR ME. AND ALSO THEY NEED TO NOT HIDE RANKS OR PUT A COOLDOWN ON LOBBIES AND LET ME READ THE PREGAME SURVIVOR CHAT AND ALSO CHANGE MY DIAPER
US KILLERS MAN
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Self healing also reveals yourself

>4 stack with toolboxes
>what could possibly go wrong?
>nothing happens for like 5 minutes
>all the generators I check aren't started
>suddenly 4 generators pop at once
>mfw

Rewatch the Stridor perk clip. You can't see injured survivors through walls, only healing survivors.

Are you fucking retarded? I mean it, like for real, what kind of retarded are you?

At zero point in the entire video do they say you can see injured survivor's auras. The new perk let's you see the auras of people who are healing others or being healed within a certain distance. Never do they say that the perk, or the killer itself, can see the auras of injured survivors passively.

There is plenty to complain about with this game right now, so why spend the time making up things to bitch about?

>headset going to arrive on the 22nd

I have over 70 hours played and have caught 0 survivors by hearing their moans

*nerd voice*
Ummm actually Stridor makes the survivors' breathing louder, while a Nurse's Calling is actually the perk you're referring to

I see. They were very confusing by saying they can see injured survivors and then discussing the perks afterwards. That implies it isn't a function of their perk, especially since anyone can eventually use those perks.

I don't like the sound of that hooking perk though. It's just going to intensify camping.

>tfw I was in the process of levelling claudette when Nurse is announced

>Not losing speed when dropping from a large distance

Am I the only one getting the vibes they're going to add a recovery animation or something for long drops to fix shit like Coal Tower?

*Grabs you by the throat?!?!?*
No, I'm referring to the fact that the Nurse is following an injured survivor and cannot see their aura through walls or objects.

what hooking perk?

>actions
reddit's down the hall and to the left, chump

On top of that it says that A Nurse's Calling gives them a stronger aura, not enables it.

There's a perk when you hook a survivor, the other survivors actions are slow'd as long as he's hooked.

I guess the devs did this to promote team work and unhooking. But I think it's just gonna make shiters camp even harder.

>western devs

I wonder if that blink ability works with Insidious.

*slaps you in the face*
I can use actions wherever I like senpai XD XD
*pumps ass with dirty swamp water until colon pops*

Considering billys saw does, I would assume this would too.

*tickles your taint*
sorry senpai I didn't understand

Looks like she screams while doing it anyway

All of the aura things say that you retard, go read their descriptions.

I want Meg to be hooked by qt nurse killer.

Meg and Nea hiding in the same closet!

>Have to update my steam guide that noone reads now

Neat. So I haven't been here since launch what did I miss?

>New killer releasing just as I'm getting my Hillbilly to a higher level

No Deerstalker for me, I guess.

Gimme a list a top tier killer perks

Iron Grasp is essential. After that the following perks are top tier:

Spies From the Shadows
Deerstalker
Brutal Strength

You could also use Bloodhound or No One Escapes Death, but you only need those if you fail.

Other perks are good but not objectively superior to the ones above.

>try to check out their website
>it's fucking broken for me and won't load

Great update so far!

The real question is what are the Nurse's addons going to be?

Chances are its going to be
>COMMON
>slightly increased blink range
>slightly decreases blind sound
>slightly decreases charge time
>slightly decreases stun chance after first blink
>UNCOMMON
>basicly the same thing but instead of slightly it moderately increases
>some gimmick like Honing Stone or Speed Limiter
>RARE
>maybe a greatly increase/decrease or two
>more gimmicks

Help me out, just reached lvl 30 on my trapper, should I get unnerving presence as an teachable or not?
I've never seen the use and don't think I will use them on my other killers anyway right?

Just get it, it'll show up in a later bloodweb anyway and take the place of a perk you might actually want.

>blind sound
wew laddie im a fucking failure

Nurse looks pretty powerful boys. I bet you survivors are going to bitch hardcore and get her nerfed.

You don't have a choice you need to take it or it will just show up again directly.

>going to

They already are

Maybe if the doorknob narrating the video didn't say "She can sense and feel an injured survivor from afar." That's very misleading.