/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Summer Soccer Edition

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/965997/6535b2196e/
exhentai.org/g/954477/e94a622df0/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2443292
twitter.com/KIYOHIME_KOOL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for best swimsuit servant

I want to hatefuck Manaka!

I love my emperor!

1 for best girl

Is this fate Ver. Ka or something?

xth for summer kouhai

>5*

>implied disappointly lower than expected star level

>Not recognizing an ancient meme

You go into dark my room and see two glowing dragon eyes. What do you do?

Manaka doujin where

Any of it.

Neat, so did he jack off his horse then?

Prostrate myself.

reminder
exhentai.org/g/965997/6535b2196e/

CE drop when

Nah, just rubbed his hand on a female horse's vag or ass, then told his horse "ayy smell my finger"

Whenever Prototype gets an adaptation.

This user has class

Is being dominated sexually with my little peter an option?

Look for Captain Tsubasa

but someone posted manaka raping arthur

Does anyone has that old image where 2 soldier argued about saber being a little girl with a skirt? last time i saw it was years ago and I can't seem to find it anywere even if I clearly remember it

>tfw cleaned out most of the shop
>I just want to do hand s for exp
>No fucking CE drop

SUKUMIZU KNEESOCKS

Are you Robin?

Best archer

Soon.

Xth for being too fucking slow with building this island.

On other news, checking the Grand Order doujinshi. This one looks absolutely adorable.
exhentai.org/g/954477/e94a622df0/

turn 360 and walk away

Sit on a chair

What? i don't understand. I don't think so.

>Non-H

Embrace.

It's not rape if he cums

Do you even know anything about her outside of the stuff from GO?
She was a satanic witch in real life and her work inspired the both the third reich's ideology and the modern day "new age" deception.

this guy is the best.

Fate has a great quantity of good non-h doujins.
They used to be translated a lot in the past.

>that
>glowing dragon's eyes

user pls

You are waiting for her also I hope?

Thank you, bigger swallow.
This is the mountain level 90 quest.
I don't think it matters what area you do, it's just luck.

Non-H Fate doujinshi are the best.

But did she actually do anything evil?

What was that really old site that had tons of translated type moon stuff? All i remember was it being called Gaku something

Who should go in the back?

It will never be scanned. It will never be translated.

Thank you to those who posted the screencaps.

5)
Development Plan 1 – Cabin

You’re hanging by the beach when Mashu wonders what to do next, and you tell her you have no idea. Tamamo then pipes up saying that there’s no need to worry and just solve things as they come.

>Tamamo: “Let’s take it easy as befitting this southern region.”
>[Pouring storm breaks out]
>Tamamo: “Kya-!”

The squall is so rough the rain actually hurts, and Mordred calls out to you so you can take refuge in a nearby cave. You all rush in, and Tamamo starts whining about getting her fur all wet, Marie’s skin was bruised from the rain and Martha is just surprised at how cold the southern rains are.

>Protagonist: “Kiyohime-san, can I ask for your fire?”
>Kiyohime: “Ahh; Master, you’ve at last resolved yourself. Of course, leave it to me. Come, entrust your body and soul to me and lets hug each other tightly so my heat will scorch to the bone-“
>Mashu: “K-Kiyohime-san! What Master meant was for you to lit a campfire!”
>Kiyohime: “Ah, so it was just that…”
>Mordred. “By the way, what’s that noise?”
>Protagonist: “It’s coming from within the cave…”

Mashu says it sounds vaguely like rustling leaves, and the sound suddenly gets much closer.

>Arturia: [Startled] “That thing creeping on the ground, those shadows spread like a carpet on the floor… that is… that is…!?”
>Arturia: [Calming down] “Yeah, it’s bugs.”
>Marie and Tamamo: “KYAAA!”

You run back to the beach, where the storm has already passed. You ask who it was that fired their Noble Phantasm while you ran, though Mashu says it’d be fine to leave that unanswered since she understands their feelings.

I'm about to start the game, does this game have a referall code system? If so anyone wanna toss me their code?

Tell her to get out and bring the non alter version in.

Or if she is unavailable, tell Alter to put her armor back on. She likes awful without it.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2443292
T H I C C

It was Gaku Gaku Animal Land

I hate vanilla Saber but Alter is pretty cute

Robin is one of the riders in her Wild Hunt.

>danbooru
>THICC
cancer

yes

>She was a satanic witch in real life and her work inspired the both the third reich's ideology and the modern day "new age" deception.
Hello Christian shitposter-kun.

He has no idea what he is talking about.

>Marie’s skin was bruised from the rain
Like, literal bruises?

PURE
U
R
E

Party pooper.

>Protagonist: “Kiyohime-san, can I ask for your fire?”
>Kiyohime: “Ahh; Master, you’ve at last resolved yourself. Of course, leave it to me. Come, entrust your body and soul to me and lets hug each other tightly so my heat will scorch to the bone-“
>Kiyohime: “Ah, so it was just that…”

What a crazy woman

Who did you grail ascended ?

>Kiyohime: “That’s right, we need a place to settle down. Thankfully, wood is easy to acquire.”
>Tamamo: “Yes yes, I expected of Kiyohime-chan, you get it! The smell of wood is great for relaxing.”
>Kiyohime: “It won’t be a problem if it’s cramped, Master. Home’s where the heart is. And if we were huddled together and out shoulders happened to touch……… Ah what a problem, I might have to start thinking names for the baby.”
>Tamamo: “How much did you skip over just now…?”
>Arturia: “Wait a moment please. I may be impertinent in saying this, but while a wooden house might be easy to make, but isn’t that like a stable?”
>Tamamo: “Mumu, how dare you imply wooden houses are only for animals! Although we are a fox and a snake!”

I’m kinda guessing here. What the hell does “dis” mean to a Japanese person?

Arturia says she didn’t mean any disrespect and was just thinking of what to build as your first base on the island.

>Arturia: “What we should be building is a sturdy living space out of stone. Nothing beats stone in giving a sense of security and its defensive power is very good.”

Mordred then jumps in and says that if it’s about defensive power, you should make it out of steel instead.

>Mordred. “That’s really tough isn’t it? Not matter what enemies come, it’ll hold up well! What about that, nice idea huh?”
>Arturia: “And so I recommend my stone hut, Master.”
>Mordred: (Didn’t even hear me, damnit!)

Mashu finally says they should let you decide.

But what does it have to do with me?

>Rain can hurt servants
Gaia stronk

Turn 360 degree and unzip dick.

>only usable version of Kiyo is a limited 4*
Why?

Arturia is the only one who isn't retarded

>Literal animal shack

tell me you're joking.

Why would she dominate somebody not from Wild Hunt?

Development Option 1 – Wood Cabin (Tamamo + Kiyohime)

>Tamamo: “Mikooon! Thank you so much, master. Yes, this newly-built wood smell… [Deep breaths] yes, it works. If I just close my eyes, I can see that nostalgic forest scene. It makes the base of my tail hard. That has no lewd meaning, mind you.”
>Kiyohime: “Ahhh, for my sake… this… this is love. Or rather, it’s a love nest! Fufu. Fufufufufufu. There’s no need to say it again, but allow me to. I wish to express my desire. Shall we begin? From here on, in this love nest, everything will begin…”

At least she says it was all red.

This is ridiculously untrue.

>to form a nucleus of the universal brotherhood of humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste, or colour; to encourage the study of comparative religion, philosophy, and science; and to investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in human beings.

That doesn't mesh with the practices or beliefs of Nazism at all. The part about her being a Satanist comes from misleading quotes of something she wrote, wherein she is quoting someone else but has been portrayed as saying those things herself.

Gaku Gaku Animal Land. I think they are still active but mostly with Touhou stuff.

her outfit is perfect

Cursed Arm to Lv 80
Medusa to Lv 80, might bring her to 90 and then take Lancer Artoria Alter to 90.

Well why would she dominate somebody from the wild hunt?

>Guda just fucking Kiyohime all summer with a pregnant ending
Japan is fucking up if this doesn't become a doujin

>Kiyohime: “Ahhh, for my sake… this… this is love. Or rather, it’s a love nest! Fufu. Fufufufufufu. There’s no need to say it again, but allow me to. I wish to express my desire. Shall we begin? From here on, in this love nest, everything will begin…”

The doujins write themselves

is this an epic new meme

>wait
>hope

Thought you were being cheeky, eh Dantes?

Best girl

Development Option 2 – Stone Cabin (Arturia)

>Arturia: “Splendid isn’t it? Houses have to be like this after all. But this is only the first step, with Master’s ability, we can use this as a foothold to develop the entire area. We might even be able to make a marvelous royal castle like the one in my Camelot”
>Protagonist: “A splendid castle?”
>Arturia: “Yes, although to be frank, I did not build that from scratch on my own. It was originally from my father’s time, ruined by the vile king Vortigern and then turned into his stronghold… nevermind, let’s not talk about old stories like those, it’s not appropriate for this moment.
>Protagonist: “Why?”
>Arturia: “What we should talk about is the future that begins now, Master. From this small hut we will take our first steps on our new lifestyle in this island. Let me take back the thing about Camelot, this is neither Britain nor are you Arthur Pendragon. What castle may be built here will be up to your wishes. It should be your ideal castle.”

She says you ought to build something you yourself can be proud of.

>Arturia: “Now then, I’m looking forward to it. The day when your own White Castle might be built.”

As a random point, 白亜 has been translated as “Chalk” in many contexts surrounding Camelot in FGO, but I can’t find any association between Camelot and chalk, so barring that, pretty sure this is supposed to be just “white wall.”

Who gnosis here?

lJesus christ this is magical

epic Post Bro

What else does she have to do? When she's not busy being a night storm and taking whoever sees them with her.

>Lancer Kiyo generates 50% NP with a ABQ chain

Nice

cute

Any links to the previous parts of the summer event summaries? I don't see them in the pastebin.

Still no scans of his Mana doujin...

>It makes the base of my tail hard
Lewd

Who's the artist? My brain isn't helping me.

Development Option 3 – Metal Cabin (Mordred)

>Mordred. “Whoa, amazing! You made it just like I said! Thanks, Master! This is awesome! What an armour. It’s super solid and sturdy!”
>Protagonist: “…you going in?”
>Mordred: “Yeah, hahahahaha! Wait! Shit, it’s hot!”
>Mashu: “It’s a metal house after all, the sun heat would…”
>Protagonist: “How habitable is this?”
>Mordred. “Habitability? What’s that? I didn’t pay attention to anything save defensive power. Anyway, it’s sturdy, so I’m satisfied. It’s hot enough to make you laugh though. Alright, I’m gonna go for a swim now! You made that thing, so make sure to use it, Master. You’ll be safe even if they rain flaming arrows on you, I guarantee it! …well, if they do it a lot, you’d end up baking inside though, hahaha!”

twitter.com/KIYOHIME_KOOL
How dedicated are you to your waifu user?

WORST

GIRL

Mordred is retarded, I love it

Who?