New whip thread

Guess what I just bought. Will take delivery next week.

it says it right there on the dash you chode.

Good job getting the manual, bad job buying the Audi.
>2017
>People unironically buying Audi

>180whp

At least it's comfy and a manual tho

I like that recently steering wheels seem to be getting a lot less bulky.

the dash vents don't even match lmao

getting an audi and thinking he did something good and coming on 4chinz to share

dude, you literally just bought an overpriced vw

thats like what cucks and retards do...

190hp TDI actually

Yes yes exactly the same interior as a Passat...

lol tdi

You're aware then that you just payed an hefty premium for a bunch of plastic molded into different forms and that underneath, shits exactly the same as the equivalent VW...

Are you retarded? Cause youre starting to sound like one.

>new car
>jealous autists spend 20min scanning the pic trying to find things they don't like
see

>he bought an audi thinking he bought something exclusive

>our face when he thinks hes driving something premium but in reality it's just a more expensive vw

>pic related; what people will do when they see you talk about muh audi

nice glued on ipad

it's an audi, no one is jealous dude, if anything people are just laughing at your for trying to show off and coming like an idiot for buying an overpriced vw

>he bought an Audi
>it doesn't have 5 cylinders

TDI

Are you a gipsy, a turk or a nigger?

Because buying a A4 TDI with S line kits, you have to fall into one of those categories.

>You're aware that you just paid a hefty premium for your RR but that shit is exactly the same as the equivalent BMW underneath

Please one day dare try to enter a dealership and put your fat ass in a Passat and in an Audi and you'll see that they have nothing in common. I know because I did while I'm sure you didn't for either of them. You see the metal inserts? Those are real aluminium and feel like metal not like painted plastic like you find in the VW. Also that virtual cockpit might be a gimmick but it is amazing to use. And while I had some doubt about the screen sticking out of the dash in fact it doesn't block your view at all.

I've been in a B7 Passat plenty of times, and I can tell you the metal inserts in there are real metal alright.

Are you fucking stupid? The RR have a complete different platform and parts.

That piece of shit you bought has the same platform, uses the majority of the same pieces and in some places doesn't even hide the VW logos.

Are you so fucking desperate to justify your shit purchase that you can't even think about what you're writting?

And guess what, I've been in fucking plenty Passats and A4's to know shits exactly the same. Only the clothes change.

You're a retard, you did a shit purchase and you should feel ashamed.

Now get back to the dealer, turn that shit in, get a VW, save some money and do something usefull with it like improving your brain.

How was it being raped of 5000€ more for the same car?

Are you a masochist?

What the fuck are you on about you fucking autist?

I literally said I like the fucking steering wheel and you're being a complete fucking mongo about it.

Only mongos buy audis... What were you expecting?

WE NEED TO KNOW OP

>ITT ANOTHER IDIOT BOUGHT AN AUDI AND GOT RAPED FOR BEING A RETARD

Nothing new.

>Dude buys what is a good base (it's apparently vw yurop we're talking about here not like the shit we got here) with the better materials, build and design touches of premium
>Get shit on because it's more expensive

Get back in your 20 years old toyota and STFU. And no I don't drive an Audi nor a german car but I'm not completely blinded by jealousy and can admit that at least the interior is impressive.

>Dude buys what is a good base (it's apparently vw yurop we're talking about here not like the shit we got here)

It's literally the same shit retard OP.

I'm thinking about dropping £18k on an E89 yellow Z4 s23i with 20k miles

But that's nearly all my savings so idk

OP here, wasn't me. Incredible to see that other people don't participate in your bashing?

No, I took the S-line because It had the virtual cockpit, I liked the steering wheel and I prefered the cloth/leather seats as it can get quite hot in summer. Also I didn't take the exterior bodykit so it's not like I like rice.

No one is jealous of a base model diesel Audi. Stop projecting your insecurities.

Euro and US Passat have nothing in common you mongoloid shitposter
>Everyone who disagress with me is OP

>Yellow Z4
When is the next gay pride?

>Not wanting to stand out

Good luck trying to turn any heads in a black / grey / white car that isn't a lamborghini

What exterior colour?

>being an attentionwhoring faggot

Except the head you'll turn won't be those of hot chicks. Except if you're into boipussies.

Paying 5000€ more for some plastics molded in a different format.

lel

>yellow
>all savings

lol

lol

> cloth seats because of summer

Spoken like a true pleb.

>he bought a vw in a tuxedo
Kek

Congrats user. I drove a TDI fairly recently for a drunk friend who couldn't make it home and it was very nice.

Yup

It's the best colour the Z4 is offered in desu
sexy as fuck

Glacier white. Didnt' want a dark color because again don't want to be hot and grey was boring. Oh and it's an Avant btw.

>Avant
Regained some points in my book.

I think white looks really nice on newer audi's, good thing it's an Avant too.

blue is the best color

audi
avant
white

Congrats op you're 10/10 on the brainless brand whore sheeple tier.

>I prefered the cloth/leather seats as it can get quite hot in summer

Code for I'm poor, I reached out trying to impress others but I couldn't afford the more expensive options.

I prefer cloth seats desu. My play car has leather w/ alcantara inserts that are annoying hot but not as bad as full on leather.

it's a shame not being rwd, it's the only one premium FWD

>buying audi
>post 1990
Shiggy diggy.

Its literally the same wheel on my golf 7 kek. Its 1:1 except for audi badge slapped on

>not buying the best in class

>sitting on the car with his fat ass
reeeee

pleb & poor

he's not wrong, leather sucks assholes

looks comfy nonetheless

to be honest i also prefer alcantara in the middle of the seat, your body grips way better with alcantara instead of leather

I call it the american dream

fuck wrong thread

You see that shit? That's the most expensive japanese luxury sedan. Does it have leather seat? Nope, because honorabulu old japs know that leather is just for plebs who just want leather because it's more expensive and that cloth (or wool in this case) is way comfier, doesn't burn your ass and lets your skin breathe. I bet if they made solid gold seats you'd want that too.

COMFY

Would wager that the fabric they use for those seats is probably more expensive than leather.

NIGGA GOT CLOTH SEATS IN A "PREMIUM BRAND" AHAHAHA

HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT BADGE AHAJAHAHA

*ahem*
Also it's way better than the pos "faux leather" that they put in mercedes

only plebs use cloth on their cars

You never sat your lardass on a decent car seat have you?

thats suede you illiterate dumbfuck

> Whip
Daily reminder that you are not, and never will be gangsta. Stop talking like one.

That touchscreen looks so out of place. Like they just stuck it there after they were done.

Is a bwm suppose to impress me?

Enjoy that badge, faggot

>What is (poor) comedy?
Because every gangster wannabe is proud to show of an A4 wagon manual.

Nice VW passat

>friendly reminder that this A4 has a better steering than a 3 Series Bmw
>friendly reminder that Bmw is now pleb tier with premium prices

at 1st look i thought it was a 2015+ stang

shoulda just got a vw if you wanted a vw lol

Literally only people that drive Audi now have vagina. Don't u notice that if there a Audi in the garage a woman is getting in it and out it. The man is always driving BMW or Mercedes. Audi is for girls with vaginas.

i work as a valet, alot of these newer cars have those funky screens, and since they put them out in the open i yank on them to see how securely theyre mounted like really yank on them hard

>really yank on them hard

If I saw some valet doing this to my car I'd beat the shit out of him. Seriously.

You're a piece of shit, go test your things.

It's a Audi who cares they are made in China.

And plus u fell for that mans bait. Why. U like it

If you read this nonsense in an old Chinese man's voice as a proverb it's kind of funny.

More than likely you will never afford either the audi or bmw as a new vehicle so what does it matter to you?

How do yu know. How? I have career. I make many tens of thousands a yar. And I get pay raises and pension and benefit. Why not? I save money. I save. I love in house. So why not. I can lease one today you shitty tackle box

You made a huge mistake coming to Veeky Forums and bragging about buying a new car. Don't you know that 99% of the kids who browse this board will never in their lives have enough money to buy any new car, much less an Audi? You should have posted a pic of an Acura from 2000 with 150k miles on it. That's what gets these autoneckbeards hard.

> electric steering being "better"

lel

You can make fun of the tards that buy them. How is that something to pass on?

> Buying a new car.

> Buying an Audi.

That a joke on itself.

This wouldn't have happened if he bought a bmw or a mercedes. But no, he went and bought a rebadged VW. Of course hes going to be made fun.

I'm guessing an audi of some sort

>"Omg Becky, he bought a TDI!?!"
>"ahahhahahahahhahaahhAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA"
>"ahah ahah HA"
>"...ahhh"
>"Hey, let's call up Tyrone. Maybe he'll fuck all three of us with his 12" dick like he did last time."

Nice interior you got there. Looks a little familiar

I cannot believe Audi has done this.
>memes

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IT LOOKS LIKE A SHITTY BMW INTERIOR OMG IM SO MAD THE OLD INTERIOR WAS FINE

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice you'll enjoy it.
Sorry about sideways pic but I'm on my phone. Interior of my A4. Prestige , s-line and black optics packages. It's a 2013 though.

>guess what I bought
>posts what it is before we can even guess

You wish.
>exactly the same interior as a Passat
Not quite. Drastically different.

Same guy here.
My bad. I saw this and thought you were being serious about the interior of a new A4 vs a Passat.

>all these triggered "u bought a rebadged vw!!" kids

tip top kek, well done OP. looks gorgeous as fuck.

You're right, the Passat interior looks WAY better.

>he paid premium for a rebadged Volkswagen

>poor mans audi
>knockoff wheels

poor but trying so hard to appear otherwise

>poor man's Audi
>not an A3

I'm sorry you couldn't afford at least a CC. It's okay man, VW's are really nice cars!

Whatever it takes to adjust to the fact that if you just bought the version of your car one year ago, it wouldn't have a mazda/bmw interior.

Yeah... Not OP. I drive a 2013 Audi A4. Bought it a long time ago. Sorry man.

>Not an A1
These are really the tryhards's choice.

A1 isn't available in us yet, I don't think. So that isn't an option.

>Someone bought an Audi on Veeky Forums
>745 replies and 328 images omitted. Click here to view.

You knew it from the start OP, didn't you?

LOL

Sweet Audi bro.