/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #42

Guaranteed replies for filename Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2104138
pastebin.com/m521Nfwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP double posting since the other thread is pretty much dead already.
I don't recognize the first option, anyone has any idea on what it does?

holy shit we hit bump limit
I'm so proud of you

I hope quest failed gets a second demo release soon
I need my next monmusu-without-moonrunes fix

you're a cool dude

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2104138
user who was having problem, try downloading/unzipping with japanese locale as well

According to the Japanese wiki, gives you an extra detour flag for 23 hours.

Spider lives don't matter.

Edgy here, I'm not a fan of Promestein or Chrome for that matter. Can we post only good girls from here on down?
Don't post:
-Chrome
-Promestein
-Gob
-Ilias
-Suu
-Rachnera
-Manticores
-Cheshire cat

Don't worry, I'll be sure to post Plansect girls and Xelvy abominations just for you faggot

>Suu

Why not Suu? She is a good girl

She is extremely boring and mentally defective. Also, she is slime, not even a real girl.

give mineral water and poison to her and she'll become an interesting intelligent suu

>boring

im gonna hold that title to Centuria. Suu's just like a slime version of Papi, mentally defective pure girls

No, poison just gives her a venomous attitude.

I've finished writing a MGE story. It's not MGQ related, but seeing it's been taking up the time I'd have used to write more of S&P, I figured I should post it here too.

pastebin.com/m521Nfwa

I'll see if I continue writing S&P assuming I don't get sucked into writing another story.

who the fuck are you

what if I like that?

I like Chrome, she's cute and I want to having a loving relationship with her!

Oh hey Rogue is back

Is that a penis tail?

why a penis has a needle like tip?

So they can penetrate a little further?

To inject victims with aphrodisiacs.

I think that guy draw something like this, she fucking trunks with her tail

Threadly reminder.

It's cold, her tail-nipple got hard user, do you even elementary biology?
The true question is - is she wearing spats and has bare legs or knee-high boots / socks and has bare pussy?

So Arumaeruma finally hooked up with Cell and this is their daughter?

Not bad.

Socks and bare pussy

Call the jannies. We've got ourselves a rules violator!

Drink it anyways

That mouse is hiding in a milk bottle. I feel no pity for what will happen next.

It reminds me of that .webm.

Which one?

The one of a monster catgirl preforming vore on a mouse.

Post it
Or link it

I hate big meaty paws but I won't hate on manticore or cheshire cat directly.

But wow, that bad taste. Figures fanfic writer would have such taste.

oy vey

lmao, what the fuck? That's unreal. Post it to mixtape or something fampai.

It's just unbirth, not changing the fact the he is way too dumb

How are you posting now?

I second this

I waited out the ban.

ayy lmao

Guaranteed reply

How good is this bitch, anons?

It's a fairy.

That's no moth!

Spatsune is too cute

No second demo coming, but the first chapter is releasing soon(ish.) Just getting the last CG scenes sorted out.

Which leads me to a question I wanted to ask you guys. This might be a silly question, considering how MGQ went about its art and was still well received, but do you guys mind if a game has some varying art styles for CG scenes? In this case it would be the same character drawn in different styles.

The way I see it is, if I have different artists working on different pieces, the game gets finished quicker, and everybody gets their lewds in different styles to keep things interested to boot. But then the game also loses some visual consistency, which might detract from the experience for some.

To demonstrate, here's a sample of the mummy in her style you've seen her in, in the demo, next to another artist's version of her--originally done as a test piece, but will probably find its way into the main game just so nothing goes unused. I think each one is pretty nice on its own, but I just worry about keeping things consistent.

MGQ had plenty of that, as long as the quality is like those two pieces, you'll be fine.

I dont mind if the diferent girls have diferent artist, but having someone's artstyle change mid game like that is jarring to me.
Think of it as changing voice actors mid show, it raises an eyebrow.

Also get a trip code you dummy, so we know when it's really you.

Different artist keep it interesting in a way. As long as there is no quality drops in it, there will be no problems. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Personally, I like consistency but I don't know what all you are planning with your game. In MQG there were many different monsters and many different artstyles, but the artstyle of any one individual monster never changed. I think it is a bit strange to see a character drawn one way for an extended period of time just to completely change during an H scene. If you only plan on having a few monsters that have H scenes however, having multiple different art styles for each monster makes more sense for the sake of variety.

In MGQ's case for the most part though, each artist focused on a particular group of girls, so all of their scenes were consistent throughout, which helped it be less jarring.

Yeah, I can definitely see it being jarring for some people as you say, which is my worry. Things will be a little haphazard for chapter one while I find my feet and get a proper team of people going, but moving with the second chapter and any future installments, I'll try make sure each character's scenes are handled by the same artist.

Also despite lurking Veeky Forums for over 7 years I've only actually started posting, so I'm afraid if I attempt to use a trip code it'll mess up horribly ;_;

It was a combination of trying to find good, reliable artists that are capable of drawing both h-scenes, and monster girls, which even for either one of those on its own is a difficult search in itself, and then trying to get the promised extra scenes done in a timely manner, while the other artists focus on finishing the 'main' scenes.

As I say, I could have definitely planned things out a bit better, and I'm hoping for the second release everything will be a lot more consistent and everyone will have their own monster girls assigned to them, rather than assigning out the CG scenes separately.

>Also despite lurking Veeky Forums for over 7 years I've only actually started posting, so I'm afraid if I attempt to use a trip code it'll mess up horribly ;_;

Give it a go either way.
Everyone in this thread is cool and I trust nobody would try to pass as you, but you know.
Just in case.

o-okay here I go

seems easy enough

u did it champ

why are monster girls always so smug
I wanna rape one now.

>each artist focused on a particular group of girls
Yeah, but Luka was wildly different.

Now post some saucy new content to know that you are the real deal, fampai.

>Ugly gray hair
>Spats
>Boring normal skin color does nothing for the loli body
>Certifiably retarded (she deserved to get eaten by Rachnee)
Heck, she'll probably grow up to have big meaty paws too.

In Masha's case, Luka even had brown hair!
...seriously, fuck Masha, lazy shit artist.

You're the boss.

I'm going to be lame and edit out the good parts out though so I don't get banned, sorry.

This is one of my favourite new CG scenes that has been completed recently. It's pretty up close and intense. I think recently when I was writing the scene I was writing about how she was slamming down so hard on him it was embedding him into the ground.

when becoming nine tailed her hair should become the same as tamamo

>tfw survived without tripfagging for over a year even though some asshole refuses to stop impersonating me

How does it feel to have a name in a sea of anonymity?

sweet dude

he's a nice guy who doesnt let fame get to his head to the point of getting involved in petty drama.

Great, I like some rougher femdom.
I'm gonna be honest and admit that I'm not the biggest fan of that artstyle, but I know that others are, so I don't hold it against you, it's my own personal taste, I just hope you've put more work into facial expressions. Unless I was talking with some impostor weeks ago, I'm the same user that briefly talked about how I feel that facial expressions are really important to better express the emotions of the characters and also my disappointment over MC being noface.
Still, keep your vision and goal clear, but be open to suggestions and relevant criticism and don't end up like Yandere Dev or suffering to hentai-content creator curse.

it's not your time to die

I think I remember talking with you about expressions and such before, yeah. And I agree. I'm trying to strike a good balance for each new CG scene so that there's enough expressions to match what's going on in the dialogue, along with enough minor pose changes so things don't feel too static throughout. Given my boost in funding over the months, I've been able to get pretty elaborate with some of the newer CG scenes, featuring some cut-ins to give a better view of the action, along with a wider range of things happening within the scene. I'm excited for what the future holds with future chapters, too, where if all goes well I'll be able to add in far more content and a far larger variety of monster girls.

On the subject of the noface MC, I can't remember if I discussed it previously or not, but I would definitely love for the MC to have more of a presence in some of the scenes, and to see better see his reactions as he's raped silly, but have to tread carefully, since his presence might put off other people from wanting to go through the game. In some of the final CG scenes, I am experimenting though, and making it so his mouth is at least visible if he's on screen, so you can see him react a little more to things going on.

And thanks, I appreciate it. Criticism and feedback is always welcome and I never shy away from discussing these kinds of things at great length with anyone that might want to do so.

Rough bloody sex with dragon best sex, FW.

I hope you have a spare set of hips

>Posting that much slander about bestsune
Spats are good you faggot
Take your bait somewhere else

You really care about your work and you audience.
I hope your game does well for you.

Spats are the opposite of zettai ryouiki (thighhighs) which are the best style of legwear, therefore spats are the worst.

What about wearing spats with thigh-highs?

Sounds like heresy, but the zettai ryouiki's inherent superiority can fix even spats, probably.

Socks and sandals.

Thighhighs are only lauded by plebs. Spats are a lot better because they leave the legs open. Long socks render the proportions of the body into a convulsive mishap.

>implying anyone here gives a shit about Single & Player

>Not giving a shit about Shit & Post

Remove yourself.

Holy fuck this game has so many insanely fuckable cows

>but have to tread carefully, since his presence might put off other people from wanting to go through the game
Would it be too much of a hassle to include option between face on / off for MC?

>Spats are a lot better
>something that's the opposite of best
>better

Your logic is broken

So no one is gonna post it?

Why does the middle one have a beard?

Remember not to buy games where she gets bullied in.

Two of her games are coming out in English this year.

It wouldn't be impossible and was something I was thinking about, seeing as the CG scenes in-game are a bunch of separate layers composed together in real time to save on disk space and allow for great control over subtle changes like expressions and stuff without needing an entire new image. So I could have an extra layer that shades over his face depending on preferences. I'll experiment with how well it works come the second chapter, since things are a little too far along now to be going back to currently existing CG and attempting to modify them.

WE ARE JAPANESE GOBLIN

Monsmusu no iru nichijou online fags

What the heck is up with the event

The numbers, what do they mean?

The thing that unlocks when you get 500 teardrops, what is it?

If you get at least 500 tears, you are eligible for the global rewards.

This event is a cooperative event. Everyone that participates will get the milestone rewards when a certain amount of tears is collected by everyone.

Right, thanks.

I had suddenly realized it was probably something like that only a minute after posting despite being confused about it for half a day, but I wasn't definitely sure.

Only death awaits us. And Stinky won't be able to stop it.

Thigh-high expose skin at the most enticing areas, without being directly nude.

Indeed.

>EMLG
2.5Mil milstone reached.
get to 5 mil and everyone gets a ruby
you get a ruby
and you get a ruby
and you, and you, and you

>ELMG
darn keyboard brain