/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 16th:
1792 – Maximilien de Robespierre presents the petition of the Commune of Paris to the Legislative Assembly, which demanded the formation of a revolutionary tribunal.
1869 – Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguayan battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the Paraguayan War.
1942 – World War II: The two-person crew of the U.S. naval blimp L-8 disappears without a trace on a routine anti-submarine patrol over the Pacific Ocean.

>News
EU4 DD11/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-11th-of-august-2016.962333/

CK2 DD 18: Optimization and Modding
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-18-optimization-and-modding.962057/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_monarchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

After being BTFO the steam group is begging the mods to delete us on /qa/
Pathetic

Fuck you

Classic 6 second reply OP

HAIL

COME ON LETS PLAY MULTIPLAYER MY FELLOW /GSG/IITES

REPLY AND I SHALL HOST

MOST VOTES WINS

>(1) EU3
>(2) CK2
>(3) Victoria II (specify if you want mods)
>(4) Darkest Hour
>(5) Darkest Hour with Kaiserreich (Yes, it works)

Why does Germany do this?

It's amazing how sometimes women on the paintings from centuries past look modern. Take this for example, put her in modern clothes and you'd never think it was from 17th century.

Go fuck yourself.

it's how the AI reacts to massive revolt risk.

Not all are well established. Also, it's not like every vassal with a low opinion tries to gain independence or install a claimant of another dynasty. Most just want crown authority lowered.

Wrong board.

Oh, I see, ok. Thanks.

Also 19th century prostitutes > 21st century prostitutes.

forced memes are based and white

I LOVE this post

wtf is that child doing?

EU3 desu

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE GSG IS NOT A PLACE FOR VIDEOGAMES BUT A SHITPOSTING AND AUTISM SUPPORT GROUP

FAT SLAG IF I WANTED ONE OF THOSE ID GO HOME TO MY WIFE

Yes they are, I mean if the crown of england has been under Capet rule for centuries, a succession isn't a power vacuum, it's routine. Unless there's a crisis, there's no power vacuum during succession in a monarchy.

I would say darkest hour, but last time I tried a bag mp it crashed, and this has ruined all my motivation since then

3, HPM

is greekposting the fresh new meme lads?

I agree

>there will never be a migration era grand strategy game where you can carve out a homeland for your obscure tribe from the crumbling roman empire

now im a child

ONE VOTE FOR EU£

ONE VOTE FOR DEPRESSION AND APATHY

ONE VOTE FOR LIQUORIA

How do I get people to go to colonial California as Texas?

Does HPM add any interesting shit to countries that wouldn't be enjoyable otherwise?

WtWSMS senpai

Yes, especially for Paraguay, Argentina and Netherlands

desu I kinda wish they do it, I'm fucking sick of this general. This has to be the shittiest general on Veeky Forums, nobody ever discusses vidya here, there's at least one raid every day orchestrated by some assmad underage autist and nobody ever plays MP around here.

maps 2/?
Let me know what you think of my maps.
And if you ahve requests let me know and I'll see if I can find it.
I personally like maps of areas you never really see or get to know. > see next post

>yes they are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_monarchs

You're not posting vidya here either

Then leave you fucking retard

Daily reminder that Grand Strategy is the whitest, malest genre of games and that never before has a nigger, sandnigger, or girl pondered "should I use this money to build dreadnoughts to counter the UK or build railways to increase Spain's industrial power?"

The swmh map and cpr portraits have spoiled me too much. Dont know if i'd enjoy it

These are cool, I'll post some from my own collection as well.

Mainly because girls are good enough to have both at the same timewhile niggers and sandniggers are too poor to actually play the game
:^)

3, HPM

AYYO HOL UP
Why is Cairo on a map of ANCIENT Egypt?

Threadly reminder that turks are whised and bate.

WE HAVE 3 VOTES FOR MP

IS THIS ALL YOU CAN OFFER GSG?

Is he holding the kid's set

just host liqouriums with hpm senpai

3, HPM

t. reed's underage minion

LIQUORIA GAINS AN OUTSTANDING VICTORY FOR ATHENIAN DEMOCRACY

THE PATRCIIVIVIS HAVE DECIDED

THE SERVER SHALL BE HOSTED SHORTLY PREPARE YOURSELVES WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF HPM

What checksum familia

HPM lad

alrighty

this

gib checksum NOW

How do I change my checksum?

>how do I change my checksum?
Wew lad, first day on /gsg/ huh?

Are you using any minimods?

>inb4 missed picture of greek

Lads, give me Russian names for new leaders after Stalin.

ebin

Pajeet here...

Google them yourself you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

Bastard for a bastard.

Total War: Attila ;^)

I have SCOF and I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything, what checksum do others have?

Ok, when does the game start?

SCOF here too

TCOF

I got SCOF too.

I don't want historical people, I just need random Russian names for the more radical choice desu, unless you think I should put real people for that.

I'll read that in the mean time, thanks.

just restart the game, it changes the checksum each time

Beria, Kruschev and his conspirators, all the major generals during WW2 or one one of the influential people that survived Stalin's purges.

Or Malenkov-Stalin's named successor.

t.

Aye, SCOF here as well me mates

ok

I want to add the choice for the player to basically become more radical and focuse on taking back Russia, with natalist policies and faster industrialization and all of that, so wich one of these lads would fit this the most?

HAHAH YES OF COURSE SCOF IS THE CHECKSUM

THE SERVER WILL COME SOON

I have VCJN, and I am not the host

Do flags change checksum? Maybe you installed the AFP

SRLY ADOLF?!?
this shit is fucked

They don't.

NAZI ZOMBIES

I didn't, all vanilla exept for hpm

>GOY$
>with the most meme mod possible
>playing as gommies

This way, please

when you put it that way its kinda make some sense

The modder decided to make the zombies fascist..

Well, then make sure you have the Wiz memepatch and the latest HPM from the OP

my checksum is vcjn and france has a teal coloured flag what the fuck has happened to my vicky oh god shit

>Wiz memepatch
? It wasnt mentioned anywhere

There is though, especially if the new Monarch is young, Vassals will want to see how strong a leader the new King is, this is less likely if he is older and has been active in politics longer but it can still happen.

well get it lad

Ok, so Beria doesn't seem to fit unless I misunderstood this, and Kruschev did the de-stalinization thing. Was there anyone that was more radical or something? Or will i have to come up with a name?

Do you have 3.04 lad?

Blue is non negotionable, but what other states should I take?

just start it already I'm waiting

also to anons having trouble, delete cache, make sure you have stock HPM, all dlc and memepatch

>being this new

amazin butt blow

Wow this one is awesome.
I like this one because Greenland is almost never on a map so you can see it well. And to tilt the map this way and put it in the middle, you see the world in a new perspective.

>more radical than Stalin
are you seriously retarded? there was no one who fits that description in the USSR.
why would Russia need a more radical person in this time period anyway? Stalin fucking up should encourage destalinization even more

Post GrossGermaniums

take the gulf for exclusive oil drilling rights