I like this one better too.

Will forever be the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=zDPJuAxZaOo

>anime didn't use game music
W H Y

GERMAN STEEL
Why are German BBs the most fun?

Konig Albert will be WoWS birthday present, screenshot this

>Love how raptor is all butthurt about the CBTreroll boogaymen. It's like he doesn't know CBT stats are available for everybody to see.

Not to mention the rerolls he trashes around still have superior stats in their original servers: For example, wave:
worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/529706245-Wavecave/!/pvp/overview/
>67%

>There are people here RIGHT NOW who won't buy Konig Albert and keep Kaiser and Bayern

shaking my head to be honest

Why would anyone buy Koenig Albert when it will be the anniversary gift ship?

but user I don't give a shit if you rerolled or played in CBT but you have to admit my stats would be much better if I did too :^)

>He doesn't have disposable income to buy dupes of premiums

Go away pedophile

How many miles has wowsg traveled?

They certainly would be.

And yet they would still be worse than the likes of wave, mako, abrach, anu, slay or
big spud

And if you don't give a shit, why do you bring this up everytime you're called out for being legitimately bad? :^)

Anyways, a reroll applies to anyone who participated in CBT or created a new account in 2016 while only having sub 61% winrate on their main account.

Doesn't seem like a reroll to me. He has almost similar stats on both accs but more battles played on NA, both accs were also made a long time ago.

There are actual rerolls lurking here and this is not one of them, deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyPsn4fK5kc
JUST.
At least the memories will not die.

>Anu

Haha no, stomping beginners in a tryhard super unicum 3 man division below tier 6 won't make you good in a dying shit game owned by Slavs. Plus he is technically a reroll considering he played the game during CBT.

Now to the real questions, why is Anumati accusing new players on the forum with good stats to be Wave and why does he care so much rerolls considering he is one?

Except my recent stats are just as good or better than theirs :^)

rly makes u think

Warships Today should do SOMETHING

Tell us about that time when a girl gamer BTFO 'd you in your Benson and made you ragequit from the game for one (1) whole day.

>recent stats
>relevant

All your recents stats are in divisions. What's the matter, can't handle ships without getting carried around?

Recent stats are the only fucking stats that matter.

Who here is queueing T4 CV on Thursday for maximum clubbing?

Here is the thing. If you played DDs often, your WTR would be going down for a class like BB that while you are raising your averages, you are performing worse than the average player in your BB.
That could be an explanation.

I'm not Canadian, so clubbing seals isn't my national pastime

Yeah, if you have 25k games that cemented your record's ability to handily fluctuate with your skill growth. Recents are otherwise only an indictator of how well you can fucking statpad.

Maybe, just maybe is because of the ppl playing in the same ship as mine :^)

Jokes on you. Low tier German BBs have tight turning, and I'll be queuing in my Yubari with a 15-point AA captain and prem consumables.

#savetheseals

Dunno what to tell you then.
Sorry.

>go to club seals
>get clubbed by another clubber

Like pottery

Y'all seem pretty obsessed tbqh

You're the one who keeps bringing it up all the time.

It's as if you were embarassed that all of the better NA players are not even americans LMAO.

How many in Veeky Forums are actually American?

*Veeky Forums chat

>bringing it up
k

>tfw shitposters are so stupid they can't even tell who is posting

Difficult question. Lets begin with the ones that are not:

>THE CONFIRMED ILLEGAL ALIEN LIST:
>Abrach
>Luis_Almirante_Brown
>Rh3yncks
>SlayMad
>Snoozing_Mako
>Wavebave

ITT: people being reminded

Who does that leave?

Listen to your heart /wowsg/

Daily reminder that you will never DD as hard as Taffy 3

add me to the list:

GFischer

cmon user why you gotta start shit

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>mfw #neutralbro
>mfw have a #carrybro buddy to haul my ass up everyday

If you have 25k fucking games then what do the first 5k, 10k, even 20k of those fucking games have to do with how good you are now? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. They only serve to weigh down and obscure your stats by hiding them under thousands of games where you weren't as good as you are now.

Recent stats offer a balance between decent sample size relevance, something lifetime stats will never ever fucking do.

/NEUTRAL BROS/

UNITE

>THE CONFIRMED ILLEGAL ALIEN LIST:
>Abrach
>Luis_Almirante_Brown
>GFischer
>Rh3yncks
>SlayMad
>Snoozing_Mako
>Wavebave

Anyone else would like to confess?

Whats the max deviation for neutral bro? I assume true neutral is 1.000

Remember, its the NA server, not the US server. Abrach being from Mexico doesn't qualify as illegal immigrant.

Illegal immigrants have to be people who don't use the server closest to them.

Anyone with +65% winrate and more than 0.700 points should fucking kill themselves for being carried.

i would totally suck dasha's dick no homo

>have a #carrybro buddy to haul my ass up everyday
That is, by definition, not neutral.

If you are being "carried", then there is a third person in the div who is being carried harder so that it all averages out to be equal to a 3-man div consisting of 3 (You)s.

>Spotting/support XP for Torp Botes never.

>sit in exact same position for 15 minutes in standoff with other Scharn while killing everything that rounds the island
>he pushes and dies
this town ain't big enough for the both of us

>losing a turret 5 minutes into the match meme

perma primary weapon destruction is worse than detonations honestly

Scharnhorst: Bringing bow-on cancer down to tier 7

Detonations arent even that bad because theyre rare as fuck.

They could fix them instantly by giving you 5 s to flood your magazines with DCP, unless you're on low health already.

Unless a torp hits the front of you bow in your Scharnhorst

wow you can't just say that to me. call me "illegal" again and I'll call the fbi on you kiddster

>Didn't get the kill
Poor fella

Thats what I'm saying. Detonations while aggravating, you're not stuck having to sail around with a chunk of your damage output permanently removed to the duration of the match because some gopnik dev thought it would be a immersive and beneficial feature.

Honestly it should be that they get knocked out for progressively longer each time. Never permanently, but weakened more.

I would be ok if they were just knocked out for a whole minute without chance for repairs. I have knocked both frontal turrets on Yamato by deliberatedly aiming at them, and it has served me for some neat clutch wins. But it is bullshit when you're stuck with an useless turret for the entire match after a random shell knocks it right at the start.

ikr

a merchant vessel is about the only thing Scharn's guns can pen lmao

Why is NA a playground for other servers populations?
Why are americans so shit at this game that even retards like Raptor can achieve unicum stats?

Seriously, SEA and EU (probably even RU) are on a whole different level of skill, that's why i can't take seriously NA memesters.

We got 16 people in the chill af channel right now and can get divs of pretty much any tier going at any time. What about you, EU/SEA?

>not just burning everyone else down
>being this salty
top kek stay mad eurocuck

t. abrach the luggage

>dodging the argument
>16 players 3/4 of which are cancerous redditors

Well memed NA, the quality of your server is well reflected in your contributions to the thread (shitposting and namefagging).

the average education of the EU server is too far below me senpai I would never subject myself to your under educated stupidity tbqh. please kys

>mfw chain_chomp carries abrach every night.
>mfw abrach gets all the credit.
Fuck this gay earth.

yfw abrach gets cocky because of this and attempts to brag brag like he hot before retreating back inside his spaghetti shell

Does /wowsg/ still love Fubuki?

says the australian shitposter refugee who got on NA for ez pz sealclubbing

No, she's garbage, especially the shipslut.

>thinking he has an argument

Now that is just rude.

What's up with all this Abrach namedropping and apparent hate?
/wowsg/ never stopped loving the Bucky

Wave is shitposting about NA anons again.

australians have a long history on the na server senpai. besides EU has always been the confirmed worst players in just about every gen for years. be it tanks or ships. you're server is garbage. even a gang of disgusting plsgo's rape the top ten on eu like it's easy. EU IS TRASH TBQH

What's the relationship between NTR and PLSGO, anyways?

>/ss/

It's true m80, remember the great NA turkey shoot where NA "finest" got stomped by above average SEA players.
Also NA is full of broadside shitters and is lackluster in teamplay, ships rarely get focused on cause merricucks are into 1v1 fegit faggotry or just too busy ordering their McShitter.

sounds like you don't have an argument still just your fantasys. you wanna rub some cream on my penis kiddster

Sick false flag, too bad the general consensus is pic related and his beloved transgender friend """rape"""spammer. Good luck next time "user"! Maybe one day Abrach or Wave will play with you when you stop being autismal about everything.?

Cuck, see for NA turkey shoot lmao

Based SEA

>/ss/
Uh. So who's the MILF and who's the shota?

Okay then.

NTR was PLSGO's parent clan so that NTR could have a place to stick tankers who couldn't meet the skill requirements for NTR, in theory. In practice its where the childishly autistic shits got stuck ONTOP of those who couldn't meet the NTR skill requirements. Containment really

if you weren't grandfathered greenguard anyways :^)

Best NA players are not even from NA kys dislexic shitposter

Intel 5500 its good for this game?

>ignoring F22xRaptor making NA great again and deporting all illegals