Can you name one reason you haven't bought monero before it goes to $20?

Can you name one reason you haven't bought monero before it goes to $20?

Other urls found in this thread:

wavesplatform.com/
coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: CoinDesk (CoinDesk - The Voice of Digital Currency)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I already bought back at $8. Is this going to be the new king coin?

This is eth when eth was $2 and we were begging the nocoiners to come to their senses and hop on

Already have, friend. Longing this shit because it's the only altcoin that has potential and a real use for people.

Ethereum destroys Monero

When it's going to reach 20$ ?

Give it a month. It'll be back to .02 in a couple days

How so?

Im allready in monero. Its going to hit $20 in October imo

Because I went ripple, cry later faggots

Man there can't be fucking 3 successful cryptos, monero does not have enough ground breaking functionality to outrun ETH and BTC.

Those are the only 2 coins people should be investing in.

Are you me?

Eth is a mess.

buy waves on bittrex, it is about to be released!
wavesplatform.com/

it is under $0.20 which is below ico price

But I have. I bought like 6 months ago.

BTC's utility as a payment network is currently being strangled. XMR is specifically positioned as a payment coin, with a clear on chain scaling path and far better anonymity/fungibility.

There is a real chance for an altcoin to take BTC's crown in the payments space. And XMR is currently by far the best candidate.

Darknet markets are now accepting it. That was the first step for Bitcoin, too.

ETH is cool and all but is not positioned as a payment coin.

I'm a long time BTC hodler who is stockpiling XMR as my hedge against the current retarded development climate of BTC,

ripple is a bag of dog dicks compared to eth.

XMR is not PnD.. it held well at 150k sats.. its only gonna go up from here. Get on the train goyims

n00b here, how do i buy into monero without getting bumholed by a scammer?

go to an exchange, buy BTC, then go to poloniex and buy XMR

What use does it have?

coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: CoinDesk (CoinDesk - The Voice of Digital Currency)

When ripple replaces SWIFT eth can take its place in the dustbin of history along with millions of other failed inventions.
>muh world computer
kek

this

When will you fucking retards learn that Ripple Labs Tech =/= XRP. All these banks partnering with Ripple are not neccesarily going to use XRP (most likely none will) because you can't link currency to something as volatile as a crypto. Don't be retarded and dump your bags with a profit. XRP is not going '2 da m00n11!1!'

The whole point is speculation and it will certainly rise in light of the banks pushing it. Whether it goes somewhere long term.... who gives a fuck. I went in and out eth, monero, you name it...

>Xrp bagholder salt

Because it's never going to $20