pokemongo.gamepress.gg

>reddit teir circlejerking bullshit
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Ban yourself tools
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for GetBannedBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for GetBannedBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Auto banner
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Banned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2016/08/15/metro-detroit-couple-suing-pokmon-go/88756410/
time.com/4453238/pokemon-go-michigan-lawsuit/
reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4xzi2s/collection_of_botters_being_salty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this thread.

xth for Lapras nerfs fucking when

This is /kspg/
Merge when

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

ALL

WALKERS

ALL

BOTTERS

Here's the first.

what's the story with the OP image?

Report everyone. Especially Joey.

I report any family I see that takes a gym, even if they didn't take it from me. I report any group I see taking a gym. I report everyone.

my nick is OPisaPhaggot

previous thread, someone posted they were reporting someone who shows a SS of their phone that had their nickname on it. S then JS posted he was reporting them, and their SS has their ingame nickname and their gmail addy.

In short, JS was a moron and he deserves any shit he gets.

>/pgg/ suddenly hates walkers
what happened?

they are fucking nerds

/pgg/ hates everyone. Also the hate against walkers are salty botters. The hate against botters are salty walkers. It's a never ending cycle.

>bots working fine in highly realistic setup, no sniping or softbans ever.
>report people on local facebook pokemon go group
>complaints from people on there getting banned

WALKFAGS BTFO YET AGAIN

Botcucks salty about getting banned en masse.

This .gif solves my 'what am I having for dinner' question.

ALL

THEY EXPECT ONE OF N THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

TOP PERCENTAGE

*fucks onahole*

Why is Grimer so rare? Literally only ever got 2 from eggs so I need to either hatch a third egg for Muk or go find a habitat. The closest one seems to be about 2 hours from where I live.

Today I tested the whole "celular activity" thing you guys talk about the game spawning pokemon, Today was a cloudy day so the park was pretty much empty with only 5 or 6 people catching pokemon, despite having 3 lures together, less mons than ever spawned.
This system really fucks anyone that doesn't live on a big city or poblated area.

>tips fedora
Well played, friend.

>suddenly
Back to fucking reddit you faggot. We hated them since spoofing.

>it's a redditor doesn't get the meme episode

man, day of the rope when?

>This system really fucks anyone that doesn't live on a big city or poblated area.
This has been the main complaint about this game since it was released. If you don't live in a big city and near big, touristy areas, you're more screwed than a two dollar hooker on a military base.

>bots working fine in highly realistic setup, no sniping or softbans ever.
Can someone confirm?
Also what settings does the 'realistic setup' have?

Does anyone know if spawn points were changed in a recent update? Had a dratini spawning at a nearby pond on an almost daily basis and now I haven't seen dratini in a week.

Niantic changes things around every so often, they do it especially with nests.

I used to have 3 magikarp spawn points about 100 feet from my house in the flood control culvert, that stopped about a week ago. I'm missing them, they all spawned at about the same time, once an hour.

is this shitty app breaking someone else phone? I'm not used to phone games.

feels good to not be banned

so how do you tell if you're banned?

define 'breaking' please.

Hahaha holy shit. This place has become a ghost town since the bans started. Botcucks must be salty as fuck. Looks like the walkers won.

Seriously though why is this even a general here? The pgg generals in /vp/ are far more active and informative.

I just logged on to find that my character had been customised, some of my pokemon had been evolved, a few had been powered up and I had caught 2 weedles in the time that my phone was off.

If I got hacked this seems like the most pointless hack ever but what else could it be?

phone screen getting a bit rusty and shit.

Reporting you as we speak familam. Someone else double report with me just in case.

The spawn locations are fixed mate. There's not going to be more Pokemon appearing because a bunch of people are using their phones.

>tfw you find a residential area with 8 gyms in a 2km radius

What's your trainer name so I can find the same spot?

rusty? WTF are you talking about?

Rembmer to report all non botters as botters so nianig can go fuck itself since they only have 12 staff and have no clue what the fuck is going on.

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2016/08/15/metro-detroit-couple-suing-pokmon-go/88756410/
time.com/4453238/pokemon-go-michigan-lawsuit/

My nick is JohnHanke

>be legit lvl 33
>can't put anything on gyms because afraid i'll get reported
Nice game Niantic.

It's pretty unlikely that you're actually "legit" at that level.

whos a good doggy :3

>Wahhh niantic banned my bots ;---(

>male

it's possible, there's a few streamers that level, but they also spent over 500 on this game to be always under the effect of lucky eggs and incense, then they sit at 3 or 4 pokestop cluster while using a lure on them all.

It's possible, difficult, but possible.

>implying

>brag about how you're botting and spoofing and scanning on your main account over the past couple weeks while namefagging
>m-my legit account is lv 33 g-guiz
Please.

She's my qt doggy.

But not impossible. I have simply put more money, time and effort than most. It helps that I don't have to work until September so I can farm anywhere from 2 to 6 hours with lucky eggs. I would imagine truly hardcore people are already 34 or 35 in the most extreme cases since I didn't progress all that much the first 2 weeks and when I was lvl 25, I was forced to STOP PLAYING 6 CONSECUTIVE DAYS. I would imagine people who had 9 incubators and lucky eggs in a city like new york or san francisco that have put similar effort to mine have already reached those levels.

You are a sad individual.

>implying

what? The locations have been set since the start. Pokemon spawn at the same time every hour on the exact same location. This can be confirmed using a scanner. The density of them is apparently based on a cellular signal density map, but it's not updating in real time.

Getting 1000 people to sit in a park playing isn't going to make a difference now. Unless the spawns are updated, this has not happened to my knowledge.

>tfw you avoid giving niantic money

>I can farm anywhere from 2 to 6 hours with lucky eggs
>You are a sad individual

>catch a 575 CP eevee with 1 berry and 1 regular pokeball

I did not see it coming

'Failed to get game data from server'

What does this mean? Am I banned? Is it over?

>575 cp
>wasting berry's

I only throw berry's to 600+ eevee's, over 700 CP i just throw a great ball.

I always have tons of berries, dunno why. I'm level 20 only btw.

>accuse someone of cheating and bragging with no proof or facts
>backpedal to another vague and ill founded accusation
Absolutely pathetic, m8.

I am still unsure about this whole thing. What I have noticed is that spawn rates and species definitely correlate to the time of the day. I've been on areas with no other visible Go players where small clusters of pokemon spawn by 3-6 batches sporadically but that is mostly during the day. Pidgey and Ratatta spawns seem to switch for Ekans and Zubat where I live so I assume some other spawn rates also flip during night/day cycles which is also in line with how the main games work.

ya, time to start over

FUCK REEEE CANCER NIANTIC
ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME ON BETTER BOTS THAN NECROBOT? I MUST BOT THE SHIT OUT NIANTIC

high percentage that you've been banana'd

google is your friend, shoutfag.

The batches are just high density areas with a bunch of stuff spawning around the same time.

If there are spawns in a 50m radius at 2,3,7,10 minutes past the hour and you go there at 15 minutes past the hour you will see all 4, at half past there will be nothing. Another 50m radius may also have 4 spawns but at 1, 16, 31 and 46 minutes past the hour. If you go there at 15 past the hour there will always be 1, but there will be something in that area all the time.

Stop being a retard and either play legit or stop playing? Do you have an advanced form of Autism?

>delete 35 banned accounts from my pokeminer config
>open workers
>7 more accounts get banned after 2 minutes

FUCK NIANTIC
FUCK THIS GAME
FUCK EVERYTHING

Why your doge looks like total mess?

>mfw I can post screenshots of my enemy's Pogo name and get the spurges from Veeky Forums to ban them

>WHY WON'T THEY LET MY FAT AUTISTIC ASS CHEAT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're trying too hard.

Question for you PokeJews out there.

Some of you apparently sold accounts to people, and of course all of those sold accounts were botted.

How many accounts that you PokeHebrews sold got banned? Have you had to give any refunds yet?

Why does everything suddenly have such shitty IVs?
>636 eevee - 68%
>763 eevee - 37-68%
>768 eevee - 37-60%
>774 eevee - 49-64%
Two weeks ago I was getting 80-95% shit reasonably frequently.

kys

I wish I was lying, this literally happened 20 minutes ago.

Dumb Animeposter

Niantic messing with things here and there. It's why it started taking 3-5+ pokeballs to catch CP 50 greens a few weeks back. They want you to spend, spend, spend.

If you got banned for cheating, then it's your own damn fault. You were stupid in your cheating. You gotta cheat smart and you're golden.

What are you talking about? Do you even know what pokeminer is?

Oh, that makes sense. So it's random chance with their timers and some luck from my character's scan radius. What I really wish I could do is go hunt during daytime to check if the rumor about day vs night spawn timers is real. I mostly farm at night because I "work" for 8-10 hours every day. The few times I've been able to play longer than an hour during daytime, I could at least quasi confirm that spawns do flip but mostly Rattatas and Pidgeys. I've never played on the same area during day/time long enough to be able to discern any difference.

She's a stray dog I found when she was like 1 or 2 months old. Her hair is odd because she's mixed and it hasn't been trimmed in months.

I have noticed this as well. I only seem to be getting 80+ from eggs.

I had a bot running with 8km/h walking speed and only used it for a few hours a day within a 20 km radius. It got to level 21 in six days and I still got banned.

I'm not mad, I cheated and I fully knew this could happen. Those people getting upset because they got what they deserved must be really retarded. This is how cheating in a popular online game works, you enjoy it until they get you and then you move on with your life.

>botting this many accounts on a children's cellphone app
user can you really not find anything more productive to do with your time?

Did you botted on every account?

Pokeminer is not a bot you tards, it's a map scanner.

You mad, fatty?

>bots ded
>threads ded
cya next big update boys
if it will ever come

level 33 walkerfag Twitch streamer

PopeDave8

report him for botting, you know you want to.

It's just slowing down because it's not plagued by babies begging for coords and configs as if they weren't playing on easy mode already. Also, you can't post while playing that well. Botters could shitpost 24/7 because their programs played for them.

Ebin redditors are making fun of you 4chantards

reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4xzi2s/collection_of_botters_being_salty/

Was it Hanke that said that updates would come every two weeks ideally? Do you think it's possible for us to expect one in a week or so?

They'll probably do that, but each update will be small. They just don't have the staff to roll out decent updates.

Game launched 10 days ago in south america, not sure how there are so many people playing in other countries, the updates need to come faster, doesn't take much until you find yourself with a crappy mmo grinding system and no content.

>mfw it actually works

lads

would you report a fellow user?

>went from the most popular subreddit to losing to overwatch

what happened

downloading pokemon go while being in siberia was a big mistake
i'm not sure what I expected even

>tfw walkfag
>tfw don't mind botters because of normies getting butthurt
>tfw they don't even trust each other now.
it's a win-win for me

I report any name I see in a gym.

botters and spoofersstopped posting, they really were that big of a part of the population