What the FUCK does this mean?

What the FUCK does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)#Origin_of_the_Cynic_name
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he has a girlfriend that does all these things and he feels like a special snowflake.

shift with your feet

the meme is " what did he mean by this" you fucking summer

so an unintelligent slob with low standards, because that's all he can get?

He's a cuck who cant find a decent woman?

>date the mentally disabled girls

beta cuck detected

Crazy girls are wild in bed. Pretty simple.

Crossing your legs while driving? The fuck?

>crosses that one leg while driving

wtf does this even mean

They mean the 'LOLSOQUIRKY' types.

I hate that type of girl. Messy bed, bad driving = crazy and with undeclared issues.

youre a meem xDD

I thought we knew every retarded thing you could do when driving, but holy fuck this surpassed my wildest expectations.

Yeah I'm fucking shocked, like how would that even be comfortable, fuck the safety just physically how does that work and why would you ever get in a car driven by someone who does that

So clutch with right foot and accelerate and brake with left?

I'd be impressed with a girl who taught herself to do that desu.

>What the FUCK does this mean?
"Im high"

Don't forget one foot will be higher than the other so whatever you're doing with it feels like your seat is horribly unadjusted and bad and how even possible

>letting the clutch in with your right foot which is suspended on your other leg

Jesus

Sounds like he wants a boyfriend.

Anime belongs on /a/ stupid weeb

I think he just asked us to fuck his girlfriend.

>help I've never been in a car with a girl before

None of the girls I've dated have ever done this.

The 'quirky' girl, the one who doesn't act like a total super wannabe fancy bitch

How can a woman operate the clutch when she crosses a leg?

>woman
>American
>clutch

Pick one

Britbong here, errybody use clutches.

>Girl crossing the feet to use clutch

never mind crossing the fucking feet, I've yet to find one of those cunts that knows how to work a clutch properly never mind dancing while driving

You can drive an auto one footed
Only 0.000001% of american cars have a manual transmission (because 99.99999% americans are fat and lazy).

She's into the dog knot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)#Origin_of_the_Cynic_name

only that she lives like a dog
some girls are very messy and aloof even if pretty and at times vulnerable to affection

Have you seen anyone, let alone a girl, cross their legs while driving?

>not driving an auto with two feet like a real american so you can smell the freedom that brakepads create

Besides crossing the leg while driving these sound like really common things that young girls do. I'm 20 and besides the leg thing that describes most of my girlfriends ever. Maybe he's saying to date basic bitches.

>mfw this exact person is my roommate
>love her to death but friend zoned forever
Bitch doesn't know what she's missing desu. Kinda glad she's moving out in a few weeks finally get the house to myself.

I saw a woman driving with her left foot outside the window resting on the door mirror once.

I don't even know.

Not just grabbing the clutch

He just got on the twitter and thought up of something that would get the most retweets/ likes

>women

I dated a girl like this. She was a slut with self worth issues and never committed to anything. Now she moves from "serious" boyfriend to "serious" boyfriend like she's changing her shoes. I'm lucky I didn't invest any more of my life into it than I did, only took me 6 months to get over.

>crosses that one leg while driving
Automatic driver

Jesus it took you 6 months to get over her?

There was an rv salesman back in Indiana who drove with his left foot. He was left handed (as am i) and just thought it was how lefties were supposed to drive. Still he didn't cross his damn legs, just sat sideways.

WHAT THE FUCK

First two are pretty normal, girls are messy and pretty much everyone likes to talk to pets.
Second one I don't get it, but I hope it doesn't mean she left foot breaks unless she's a single seater racer.
Last one, what the fuck? at that point you're just being weird for the sake of it.

Is this what he means?

i laughed really hard at that pic for some reason

ty user

Sounds like he'd fuck his back and neck up even more than he would if he sat normally if he was ever rear ended.

I think he means that the relationship only lasted 6 months.

i put my left leg under my right one sometimes because i get too cramped
is that bad

Date a girl who's an unkempt pig, a schizophrenic, drives like a total retard and has no sense of shame at all.

Anime belongs on any board, this is Veeky Forums

If you're driving a manual it's bad.

At least we have something in common, I'd love a girl like that

what if it's on the freeway

Can't tell if everyone is trolling (which OP clearly is) or if nobody here has driven an automatic on a long empty highway. You just kinda raise your left knee and tuck your left foot under or next to your right leg. It's pretty cozy honestly, especially in a truck or SUV where the seat is pretty tall.

My ex did this. She was crazy, and I'm glad I got out when I did because the next guy she roped in (who had the same first and middle name as me, creepy) got her pregnant about 4 months into their relationship. Luckily my pullout game was stronger than her babymaking game.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. I've done it many times and it wasn't worth it.

he's probably better with women than me so i'll take his word for it

One leg UNDER the other,think half Indian style. Sit on teh ground with your legs crossed, straighten one leg(left because that's even dumber)thats how you/she works the pedals.
I think that's what our poet buddy means.
I used to think it was cute,now HOLY HELL YOUR GONNA KILL US YOU WHORE!

>talks to dogs

ohh christ, never again. That is a whole other bowl of crazy.

He can only find broken special snowflakes

If your talking to dogs extends beyond commands and "good boy" type stuff then you've got a problem.

H-HAYAI!

Is that really so bad? I talk to my cats, usually something along the lines of "boy you're a stupid motherfucker" or comment on the big fat birds they keep eyeing through the windows.

Well I'd say that's okay but if you're talking to an animal like you'd talk to a human (expecting it to reply) that's the problem area. Being snarky and stuff with your animal should be fairly normal.
Something I do with one of my chickens is give her a voice. She broods alot so when I have to deal with that I say "Fuck you, Dad. I want to go to my room and browse tumblr" (taking chicken brooding to a literal level so to speak).