/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous thread We hit the image limit last thread
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/ceusLJ1T

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls
fanfiction.net/s/11593957/6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting brown ibuki because I was triggered to see the curry dipped one last thread

Is this a hope thread?

ibuki

I would literally play a mobile game that's just dr1 school mode

Yes, I do!
Not sure if I should share stuff like that though...

I'm gonna check them out, sound interesting

why

Ibuki gotta be happy

It's always a hope thread user

More love for MONACA!

Yeah but ud also literally suck junko's dikk

I'm sorry for the curry dipping, user.

I will obey!

I want to kiri her giri

I'd like it to be DR3 instead, to give Bandai, Gozu and Izayoi some deserved character development.

Found this cute photo of me, Kotoko, and Big Sis on Halloween~
Decorations are already on sale in areas here and Monaca has no idea why.

Do you have any advice on how to make better brown edits?

We all do. We all do...

You can tell me it on EM if you want!

>Not wanting to suck Junko's dick
Check out this homo
>151974862
It's okay. Try harder next time.
I use the coloring tool in gimp after selecting the skin and go for
>22 (some shade of reddish orange)
>35
>-25
And I obviously move the sliders a bit to get a better result since the outcome depends on what you work on.
I'm pretty sure there are other ways, the skins I do usually have this not very colorful look but eh, it works and I'm not a pro.

When I sneeze it feels like Izuru is giving me a good blowjob via nose

Is that a challenge ?

That sounds better!

I hope you are doing well this fine day, drg.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

The day draws nearer so I guess so.
What about you ?

Great day indeed!

What about yours?

Just msg me when ever!
Is this the ishimaru-user I've been waiting for?!

Post your lewd Chiaki

Real life footage of chiaki

Good day, everyone! Things are good on my end, now that I've finished recovering from that stomach flu from a couple days ago. But even in this hot weather, it is important to keep cool and hydrated! Please remember to take care of yourselves.

But I have always been here, user.

Thank you, man.

Here's a (better-edited) brown Kazuichi for you.

>tfw no poochy belly gf

THESE ARE BRAND NEW POLLS SO PLEASE VOTE THEM!

Please vote on BOTH polls! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people at MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls

Mikan Tsumiki and Nagito Komaeda are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

If you don't know what the DanganGames are then, The DanganGames is a Hungersgames simulator that makes up random events in it. In DanganGames there are 18 Danganronpa characters and 18 anons participating! This poll is to pick the DR characters that will participate!

Also some people don't want to vote because they don't want their favorite characters to die. If you don't want your favorite character to die then vote someone who you don't care for!

If you don't want to vote you don't have to but It would be Highly Appreciated!
Sorry If I annoy anyone who doesn't care about DG's....I don't mean too...

Glad you are fully recovered! We will make sure to follow your advice!

Have you been doing anything lately during your recovery?

Before I forget, thanks again for the Ishi folder, love it

Noice.
For the black and whites you'll have to play with the contrast and luminosity/lighting slider after stripping away all the color hue
If you don't want to seem as disturbing just make your post shorter and less "OFFICIAL POST EVERYONE READ THIS ITS REALLY IMPORTANT LOOKING". You could strip away half or 3/4 of the post
It comes with thick thighs as well

But I've never seen you post...I need a Ishmaru-user.
Alright, I actually did on my computer I just am not near it at the time so I posted the one from the other thread sorry.

I'll be sure to do that.

a good ship

Hope is always in here, user. Now drink some laxatives or I'll blow up this thread.

Morning!

Oh yeah, new chapter of my story:
fanfiction.net/s/11593957/6/

Crap, that video is so hilarious.

Anytime! I'm glad you enjoyed the Ishimaru folder. I will be there to help any time I can.

I've been on drg, and dr threads on this site for a very long time. I just don't post much here because there have been a lot of off topic posts, and the threads have been going much faster now that the new anime has started so I don't have much to contribute lately. I talked to you not that long ago, and even posted those Ishimaru folder/doujins, as well as talked to you about your grammar/posting etiquette a couple threads back.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Also, here's a better Ibuki.

moar

THAT WAS YOU?! omg....So sorry! I thought that was just a random user that disappeared latter on...Well i'm glad your back! What have you been up too? [/spoiler] Do you think what i'm doing is off topic?..[/spoiler]

You did well my apprentice. Soon we will take care over the world with an army of DR sprites edits and the world won't be able to stop us MUAHAHAHAH

Since it has nothing to do with dr, yes.

Should I stop?

>tfw all these ships people support
>tfw no legitimate discussion going
>tfw despair on the horizon

Have hope user!

Who is your favorite character and why?

That is a lot of ships.

For a world that was on the brink of destruction, you would think that the FF would have a tinier armada.

This ship doesnt even make sense. Why is it so popular?

Seiko is adorable!

I want to brush her teeth

Well i'm not blaming you specifically or anything, but the general clique here has changed quite a bit recently and I don't feel like I fit in as much as I used to, so I don't have much to talk about, honestly.

So which ship do you support?

>be late to the party
>Yo wtf the club is closed what a shitty place they're cleaning and killing time wtf man

There isn't much to say about this scene. Yes it seem overkill for 5 teens and 10 crippled ones. Yes the "This is so boring" shot on his red eye is probably just a red herring explaining Hinata will still have a lot of Izuru in himself for those that played the game a long time ago.
Yeah people have terrible tastes in shipping

Hopeman literally sacrifices himself so she can live.

He didnt know that she was the one that he was saving

Do you know what i'm doing or no? You can always join in on that its fun.

>Ishimaru-user abides by the rules and explicitly shuns excessive off-topic stuff

Some of y'all really are like your fav character!

Izuru is gonna destroy all of those ships in one scene, just wait

>I don't feel like I fit in as much as I used to
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

If you don't like how things are, try to change them! Be proactive!

Same desu senpai

i want kyoko to die.

So?

There's also the scene while Komaeda is tied up where Chiaki mentions that she's going to go talk to him
but we never hear about how that goes

Plus, I dunno, they're cute together
Chiaki never talks down to him aside from telling him to be quiet during the trials

she at least cares

>Izuru

>hurr it was a fake knife with tomato sauce
>hurr it was just a nightmare naegi was having
kodaka jesus christ you hack

delete this

>If you don't like how things are, try to change them! Be proactive!
That's very arrogant for a general on Veeky Forums. It's not like he can enforce anything anyway. It's like saying "no shitpost lol". If people starts (and people did) be annoying and obnoxious for his standards,but are quite merry, just not the people you want to hang around, then maybe it's not worth trying to change each individual user.

POST HINANAMI

>That guy that thought he was clever and subversive because he thought he was the only one that guessed it was a dream when seeing Munakata
Top cringe

Post Yasuke for his appearance in the next Despair episode

I expect some Toko-Genocider style suff where Hinata can somehow control where Izuru comes out

OR he could be himself, post the way he wants and hang around more with the people who behave similarly

It's not about changing people. Because not all people are exactly the same.

Imagine if the episode ended with this picture. How bad would the shitstorm be?

really big, but it's still logically way too early to kill her off without any build up

I'm at the first murder in the first game. I think I know who the killer is. How do I progress to the trial?

I made this out of boredom.

Sometimes, I wish we knew what Akane was like as the SHSL Sinner in the beta.

inspect everything
go to all the places on the map with an exclamation point

I want Izuru to love Chiaki and hold her hand

The idea about Toko-Genocider style was floating around for the 2 years, yeah.

Probably an actually interesting character

I already watched Sayaka's DVD but there's still an exclamation mark in the A/V room, is that intentional?

This is good shit. Really good shit. I'm saving tf outta that

She was probably a blood-thirsty girl. I imagine her as Junko with a love for gore.

But I suppose I might be mixing beta Akane and our Akane. How come we know so little about her? We have unused executions but not data about the "almost-antagonist" of SDR2.

Hahah.

Pretty awful since Kodaka can't use the "lol no it was fake rofl" twice like with Hina in ep 2
Yeah I wish we had her. I like Komaeda tho and he took BetAkane's place but the Junko reuse was lazy imo. I wish we had a true antagonist. Instead we had Junko and a wild card

Yes, these marks will not disappear until the end of investigation.

Don't forget to talk to everyone just in case. They might have a clue, or give you an idea on where to go next. You can check where everybody is on the map.

bring him back;_;