/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just search your heart for your perfect burger and you'll do well in this world

What's a Wezaleff?

No burgers, only marshmallows now.

i kind of want to reinstall oblivion, am i making a mistake ?

also where to start with the modding

tesgeneral is confusing.

Give me your top 2 graphics/visual mods.

Also, looking for the best female model mod. CBBE or something else?

Before I go, what motivates your character to keep going?
The idea of riches.

Yes and no.

Also the tesgeneral guide is okay.

This is a Nord thread now.

Post Nord beauties.

Other races get the FUCK OUT.

Is Legends kill?

waifus, lore, harmony

To make the world better and provide for the ones he loves.

ENB and SweetFX

Also, UNP. CBBE is depricated.

Always UNP

Waifus and stuff.

The thrill of adventure, friendship, love and wine.

Anything based on UNP. While UNP-based bodies can sometimes get ridiculous (like the variants I use are excessive in proportion), UNP is largely a more "realistic" body style, while CBBE is a very "I've never seen a woman's body before" except it was made by a woman.

Follower can't come soon enough.

>Banana
>Marshmellow
>Green Apple

This is a Wezaleff

>except it was made by a woman.
It's the funniest part about it, I was almost shocked to hear Caliente was a woman, the body looks like a horrible cross between a plastic doll and a Liefeld drawing.

if you hate the bullshit and cheese that hearthstone has, Legends removed all of that shit

and made it better, there was a shitstorm at b.net forums when the NDA was lifted and a shitload of threads were deleted

So what have you done to reduce texture, lod, object, etc popping?

Friends.

dyndolod and ugrids9

So has anyone ever noticed Relationship Dialogue Overhaul actually do anything? I'm tempted to try it by itself on a vanilla install to see if some kind of load order issue is completely overwriting it because I have not noticed anything with it

Sadly we can't post peaches without getting nuked by a janitor.

DyndoLOD

>Liefeld
Jesus, you are right!
I'm a regretless, proud owner of the holographic variant cover of that (in)famous Glory issue.
I also have a few issues of Avengelyne

Raise Ugrids to 21
Install DyndoLOD with 3d generates trees and other objects on max settings
Install ENB

My only annoyance with CBBE, honestly, is always that it seemed to be the default body for most armor mods, although admittedly the vast majority of the time it was for slutwear, which I don't use.

>ugrids 21

Post a screenshot of your landscape, i gotta see this

>ugrids to 21

son...

Is Alt-Wez avaliable publicly as a follower, or is she only handed out to the privileged few ?

Agreed.

My expectation.

>a spartan in the nordic mythologie
This is retarded desu.

>god of war did skyrim better than skyrim

It was for a while, yeah. Mainly from it's popularity as a successful Oblivion body. I used it in the beginning too, but I switched to UNP some time in 2012, and I never went back.

and yeah it's unfortunate that the amount of slut/prude-wear isn't an even ratio.

Thanks, I'll go for UNP.

SweetFX appears to be a particular mod; is the ENB via "RealVision ENB" or some other generic mod?

Post that landscape buddy

When I saw that part of the God of War trailer, I thought that. I'm fairly sure most people with even a passing knowledge of Skyrim saw the same thing.

Why does Kratos care for his wife's son anyway?

god of nords lol

whats next, nordic gods, african gods, chinese gods, native american gods

and finally

christian gods

2030 God of God

why doesh the shun come up, or are th' starsh jush pinholesh in the curtain of night? who knowsh.

>a team of competent developers makes an exceptional game vs. a team of liars, schlickers, drug addicts, and a guy who really likes cards

>implying they both aren't shit

Isn't raising the ugrids supposed to be unstable, and cause game and quest glitches?

no its completely stable which is why people need to use mods to generate LOD without the game crashing

Quite a few claim that it's stable, but there still is that issue of quest glitches due to events taking place too far away from the player.

Are there any good, fun, spider mods yet?

Anything UNP based. My favourite is UNPCM and TMB.

For general graphics, all I really use is ENB. I'm using VandB Nature right now.

What are some good animal companions for a beastmaster waifu?

spiderman 2 for the ps2

There's that one dog mod that turns the vanillia dog into a companion with lots of options.

No such thing. Unless it adds new ways to kill them.

That is Wezaleff.
Not much, honestly. She drinks a lot to keep herself going, I guess.

A dawnguard dog
>inb4 polaris

mistook the thumbnail for townshit t b h flamalam

Enchantress
Animals and followers

you ever gonnga write those stories?

>load up game
>skill menu is suddenly like this

There was that one mod that expanded the spidercrafting system in game, which was cool. But it's still fairly limited.

I wonder how feasible a spider crafting system that lets you add any spells to a spider pod would be.

>lots of options.

wew no kiddin

Why are you playing Skyrim in Skyrim when you could be playing Skyrim in Morrowind, user?

My cutie prince will specialize in restoration, illusion, and conjuration. How does that sound?

I kinda like to strike a balance; my main issue with most of the slut wear is always that it looks jarringly modern; somehow TW's doesn't feel quite as much out of place. That and I like armor that is armor.

Did whoever did this expand the dialog system into glorious text based expansive conversations?

Because otherwise, what's the point? A shittier combat system.

Eventually. Every time I try to write anything I get maybe two lines before nothing else comes to me and I shelve it again. Got a tabletop thing coming up though so maybe that'll spark some creativity.

That looks like garbage.

Because I don't think fog looks right in skyrim and my toaster can't do great distant land settings

>I don't think fog looks right in anywhere but hjaalmarch

ftfy u sir

lol

>That and I like armor that is armor.
Yeah yeah yeah, I get your point.

Anyone know how to "clean" skyrim of all mods and get back to the vanilla game?

All my mods are 2 years old and it runs like shit obviously, so I'd like to do a "fresh install" without having to re-download everything.

Yeah, it's called running skyrim with Mod Organizer instead of Nexus Mod Manager.

Now you have to delete local files and reinstall like a chump.

>Breton sorcerer who carries around 20 pounds of magical jewelry and even more magical armor everywhere he goes

Why does this feel so right?

I used (using?) wrye bash, Not sure if that's any better.

Adventure and find new books to read.
She's a bookworm.

Drugs.

I kinda wanna do that. I used to play a breton because I wanted to be a human but also do magic, but then I started playing a dunmer.

you should use it, but not as your main mod manager. Use MO for managing mods, and bash for making patches.

GLORY TO TALOS

GLORY TO ULFRIC STORMCLOAK

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

I don't even cast normal spells anymore in morrowind. I create magic items that cover every effect.

yo, you know anything about this "does my ass look big" bug where it's all anyone responds to "little secret"?

Huh, the bug disappeared on its own.

Use 3d tree lods senpai

Curiosity and poverty

Why does ascending in cookie clicker feel so good

>Bizuneh.jpg

I seems to be dependant on your set up. I don't run into any issues using it, so I keep using it.

No but that sounds hilarious
What are your mods

>You've been spoiled haven't you.
Yup, by mods

>I'm not sure I understand. What exactly were you expecting Enderal to do? It's still Skyrim at its core, along with all the unchangeable things that make it bad.
It wouldn't be so bad if they made tweaks to the combat originally, so it's not so drawn out. I would have been fine if the damage values were balanced a lot better but it's not. I've also noticed that you run into wild animals pretty frequently too.

Overall, I'm probably gonna add mods to it so it plays out better. Because I'm not really liking being shoved into a well designed landmass while having non-modded combat.

>Before I go, what motivates your character to keep going?

That anything can happen and things are worth fighting for.

suffering

hey

Trying Enderal, but anything in the distance is blurred out and bloomy. How do I disable this shit, and are there graphical mods/enbs for Enderal? Disabling depthoffield in .ini did nothing.

thanks

just wait until it gets to the eldritch portion of the game

Do you actually find that mods make the combat enjoyable, or do they just make it tolerable enough to not detract from everything else?

pretty much everything I could get out of LGNPC, that's all I can see that would effect it

it's voiced by vanilla voice actors, too

What is Vidanya doing to prepare for the next war between the dominion and the empire?

It just makes it tolerable.
I mean I'll have some fun moments here and there (mainly with modded magic) but most of the time I have combat mods so things feel tolerable.