Rustchan general - /rcg/

Rustchan is a Rust server hosted by anons for anons.

If you play Rust and want a server where you can play in peace without fear of being arbitrarily banned for something you say in the chat or put on a sign, this is for you. It's hosted on a dedicated server in Dallas.

I'd like to see is something similar to 4craft. I think it would be fun to see various boards form their own clans/factions, form alliances and wage war on one another.

Server info/rates:
>Vanilla rates
>Friends
>Clans
>Remove tool
>Sign Artist
>Quick Sort

>Connection info
pastebin.com/9YYXgtSZ

>Q&A
pastebin.com/fA8LHY5H

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RUSTCHAN

>Discord
discord.gg/teBnu

Any questions, ideas or suggestions? Post them! I'm open to ideas and criticism.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11011325
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

sweet

page 10 self bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

lets get it on go play some rust with us

bumping

we have a new banner

it doesent work for me

did you just try right now cause the server just did a reset

Yeah I restarted the server to add the banner

sorry

i type client.connect 192.198.87.58:28116 in console and it connects me to amsterdam 3 ?

That happens when you use f1 to connect to any server. It's fine.

Once you're in, check your history and favorite RUSTCHAN so you dont have to use F1.

I have a Rust steam key to give to someone who actually wants to play. First to PM me on Steam gets it. I'm the admin of the steam group in the OP.

check out my dick

#HYPE

COLLECT VOOD

bump

lets get this shit goin

are brs banned?
I'll join if so.

I'm not going to ban anyone except for cheating. Part of why I made this server was that so many others have shitty teenage mods who arbitrarily ban people.

That being said, I haven't seen any Brazilians.

better be safe than sorry

page 10 bump

make the exp x3 u fagglet

I'll make a strawpoll later.

strawpoll.me/11011325

vote on server rates

Hey buddies, looking for a clan I can join until Mankind Divided comes out

Does this server have xp? And do blueprints still exist? I haven't played since the last server, where I got DDos'D by some asshurt hacker who was pissed I called him out for wallhacks.

Rust added an XP system, so we have it. They plan on adding blueprints again this thursday. As far as I know, they're not replacing XP, but are adding blueprints alongside XP.

Fucking why. I'm considering logging on and trying your server, but the new xp system sounds like it gives the neckbeards an even bigger advantage over people not willing to spend 8 hours a day or more on this fucking game.

It honestly takes longer to get access to raiding tools with XP than it does with blueprints. That's my opinion anyways. You should go online and look up the level requirements to craft C4, rockets, bolts, AKs etc.

I will try your server, merchant.

The proper rust general tag is rustg.

I've never seen a rust general though, this is more for the server I'm hosting. Should I just make it /rustg/ next time?

wew

How hard is this thing to get into? I'm downloading now you fags

dont die

Is the dude who set up the server here? Is the progress gonna be whiped every day? Why even build a house then?